Should I cut my hair? I'll get compliments for it from time to time but I feel like it looks really gay

Should I cut my hair? I'll get compliments for it from time to time but I feel like it looks really gay.

Attached: Hair.jpg (246x306, 38K)

>Should I cut my hair?

THAT IS A QUESTION FOR YOURSELF.

STOP BEING SWAYED BY THE OPINION OF OTHERS, AND START DEVELOPING YOUR OWN PERSONALITY, SO THAT YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN JUDGMENTS REGARDING WHAT PERTAINS YOUR PERSON.

YOU LACK SELFKNOWLEDGE, AND THAT IS THE CAUSE FOR THE VOLUBILITY THAT HAS ENGENDERED "INSECURITY" REGARDING THE LENGTH OF YOUR HAIR, AND HAS COMPELLED YOU TO MAKE THIS THREAD ASKING FOR MORE OPINIONS FROM OTHERS.

I have to live around other people, so what others think of me is kinda important.

LIFE IN THE WORLD, AND INTERACTION WITH OTHERS, DO NOT ENTAIL THAT OPINION SHOULD DICTATE ONE'S ACTIONS.

NOT IN VAIN IS THE AXIOM "KNOW YOURSELF" SO POPULAR DESPITE IT BEING REALIZED SO INFREQUENTLY.

It's too pretty keep it long

Wait are u grill or boi? I can't really tell from ur neck but maybe I'm just autism

If u r grill, keep long
If u r boi, cut to shoulder length for maximum sexiness

I'm a guy.

Are you sure? I feel like that would look even more gay.

>Are you sure? I feel like that would look even more gay.

sigh... I'm rolling my eyes now. You really are a tool.

I'm looking at picture of guys with shoulder length hair. There is no way I'm going to be able to pull that off.

post face

Not going to post face. I look almost exactly like the bottom person though, just in male form.

Attached: Dinaric-1.jpg (530x607, 46K)

You look like a metal fan. If I were you I’d get it cut shoulder length.

Go medium length.

people think cutting your long hair means CHOPPING IT ALL OFF. NO it doesnt.

hopefully with a stronger chin

Even worse...

Attached: Chin Aesthetics.jpg (315x357, 20K)

idunno

Consider to stop being a homophobe

This
fuck off op. first of all, use a hair general. you’re clearly very insecure, obviously long hair is feminine (not necessarily gay mind). how idiotic do you have to be to not realize that?
if you want to cut it, cut it. make your own decisions or you’ll live a long shitty life just getting happiness from other people’s validation. pathetic, lurk more newfag

It would look gay dude trust these guys are trolling you

Don't cut it for metal, it looks like Jeff Hanneman's hair.

Alright I'm going to just keep it long then. It's also kinda nice that I only have to go to the barber once in a blue moon to get the ends trimmed.

honestly you look really cute and feminine and if you cut your hair short you'll look like a lesbian lol
don't do it

>honestly you look really cute and feminine
Is that good or bad? Are there girls that like men who look like that?

When i saw the all caps i was like, "oh fuck it's him" then i looked and i was right.

gay people are fags

Just relax you don’t look feminine or girly you’re just young. I would say cut the hair tho you look like a pretty skinny dude and honestly the only way to pull off hair like that is to be shredded or buff. My advice would be cut to medium length and start working out while you grow it back. You don’t look that bad or anything with the hair you’d just look cool as hell if you were shredded and you had long metal hair

>the only way to pull off hair like that is to be shredded or buff

wrong

>Are there girls that like men who look like that?
yeah, we call them lesbians

You have enough lengh to tie a strict bun. Learn the french twist method (the one with a choptick) and you can put it up in seconds with no hair straying out. You'll look like you have short hair.
Of course people will see the bun, but it's scary how people don't make the connection when you don't let your hair down.
Doing that will only get you the one way to style your hair to look short tho. It's perfect to look short haired but if you wanna play around with your hair, you'll need to let it down.
t. 90cm of hair

you meant maxim not axiom you pseud

>man bun
lol, fuck no

Naw, girls with short hair are ugly unless you have perfect genes.

I'm not a girl...

Attached: Baal Feels.jpg (450x497, 146K)

You think it looks gay because straight guys usually look super ugly or plain and that is the norm. People are just jealous.

That's good advice actually. Someone told me recently that it's better to be polarizing than to fit the norm. Thanks, user.

Attached: Apu Dog.png (764x645, 33K)

shave it all off it feels good
the air on your head when you're outside

try out a fade cut and go to a good hairdresser

My face is really long. I'll look ridiculous with a fade cut. I look like a cross between Marilyn Manson and Bilal Bosnic(when he doesn't have a beard.)

Attached: Young Marilyn Manson.jpg (236x310, 10K)

i would tell you to go david bowie mode but with that chin it could be hard.
ill tell you when i find something else

just show us your face already

I literally just look like this guy, almost exactly, but with pale skin and blonde hair.

Attached: Bilal Bosnic.jpg (260x340, 16K)

Well OP's concern is to not send wrong signals, this is not being homophobic

keep the hair at Thor 1 length

and go to a hairdresser every 6-8weeks or so

>t. 90cm of hair
post it

what are some good blogs/youube channels about man long hair? (tips on products, etc)