Do you think women's shorts on dudes are ok?

I am on the photo

Attached: bubi.jpg (1150x1600, 453K)

lewd

If you have masculine legs they're gonna accentuate the masculinity (as long as it's not too evident that you're wearing a female article), and the opposite happens if your legs are feminine, so you'll look like a faggot (your pic is the perfect example), so if that look is your intention, go for them.

cool as fuck

androgyny is in

they dont have any room for your balls

Shorts don't really look road safe in general, IMO...you could get your legs scraped after some falling.

I have little balls

the worst thing in this picture is that your legs are shaved. That makes every short pant look gay

szia uram
nagyon nem nez ki jol
szia uram

lmao little ball ass nigga

>This guy is back
God I hope this is the summer your sissy shorts cut off circulation in your lower body.

how long is your ding dong that you frequently trip on them

You think it's squeezing my legs? Think again. Yeah it's skinny fit but the fabric is elastic, it's not squeezing at all.

You're not OP. But it's true, I have small balls and dick

Everything is okay. Just ask yourself if you can pull it off.

Don't listen to this notion that some clothes are off limit. Anything is gold if you got the chops.

Not if you are muscular af

They're not shaved. But it's true that they're hairless.

Looks pretty twinky but that's not a problem as long as you don't care. Kinda cute.
Accurate

o good god lmao. i only come to Veeky Forums when im bored and there is nothing to do. however, whenever i do come here this faggot is always making the same thread about his god damn legs? is this a Veeky Forums exclusive shit post, or are you actually fucking retarded?

Stop posting here

öld má meg magadat