What kind of pants are supposed to be worn with docs? Black chinos/work pants or dress pants?

What kind of pants are supposed to be worn with docs? Black chinos/work pants or dress pants?

Attached: mvoCVxE.jpg (3024x3024, 867K)

i wear them with grey joggers

id on pants or similar style. i know they're generic, but that fit is exactly what i'm looking for

If they're low docs, cropped pleated trousers look the best imo

eeww

Attached: 1501213134844.jpg (1841x1916, 989K)

Awful, you need to start taking breaks from the internet my man

I don't use the word soy often, but now I think it really is justified.

Hahahaha how autistic are you to walk out looking like this

this look good

are you a faggot?

this looks comfy user

not him but you’re a massive faggot i don’t wear them like this

yung mac demarco

are you from Vancouver by any chance? or Toronto?

i think these fine gentlemen have it down to a t

Attached: TvqjGO3.jpg (1600x1200, 253K)

8/10

Attached: A7B03313-40D3-4F43-9A63-09CE9251FF0F.gif (500x354, 683K)

qt3.14 bb

awful

Chase from house as a child core

This would be way better with some big sneakers

levis 501

This fit only works with oversizd shirts.

Do you do anything with them? Like cuff or tuck?

how the fuck has this board fallen so low that faggots needing advice on what pants to wear with fucking docs are tolerated? not saying it was ever magnificent but fucking hell, it's all full of clueless teenagers dressed by the internet

id on those pants?

mac would not dress like this, the only thing remotely mac demarco is the jacket.

Awful fit

The docs and joggers combo surprisingly look okay, it's just the jacket that looks like trash

i wear mine with skinnys and high waisted faded black jeans so they don't look to formal. I've tried wearing them with wool trousers but it feels to weird for casual setting. black cropped pants works too i think having your pants cropped or cuffed with them is important to having them not look so formal

>docs
>formal

to the naked normie eye they look like basic derbies. at least my mono 1461 pair does

my man there is objectively nothing wrong with this fit at all. the colours are personally not my fav, but there is nothing wrong with it at all remember these cucks roasting u are sitting at home on Veeky Forums as if they could ever get pussy or pull off this fit.

nice

Stfu faggot, you can't deny the near perfect imitation of a fucking grandma in early winter.

my man wtf are you talking about, wearing those docs with sweatpants looks so retarded

Wat. faschos and anti faschos getting wasted together

Gotchu covered phampai

Attached: 10FF2B68-1C01-4E6F-A2F3-4FEF680946FB.gif (800x549, 159K)

who is this? would like to see more pics from them.

good, saving to my inspo folder

nice