Anyone know whether ASOS is decent quality...

anyone know whether ASOS is decent quality? I'm a tall girl and I like the look of their stuff but for that price i wanna kno it's not gonna fall apart

Attached: me in cambridge july 2017.png (776x1920, 2.19M)

Nice hapsburg jaw lmao

if you mean their own ASOS brand stuff, it's not worth it imo unless you get it on sale

their own stuff is garbage. don't waste your time.

Like the other user said it’s only worth it on sale. I’d add to that it’s usefulness being only to see what you’d look like in a piece without shelling out cash to an actual designer to look like garbage. But Uniqlo can be used for the same thing.

Also post feet

Maybe it's the jeans but you seem to be missing an ass.

T-shirts, shorts and joggers are ok
they live long enough

Amira?

mtf?

please be mine

Oh my kek

I shop at the male end but, the basics seem fine to me. I only ever buy things on sale but, still fine.

Stick to basics.
Socks
Tees
Chinos
Shorts
Jeans if they're on sale

lets see them titties

If this is you get a different more understated belt and lose the Fitbit and you’ve got a good fit goin

them hands tho. u a dude?

real ppl dont have anime girl proportions

I know. But one way to tell if a person is a tranny is to look at the hands. Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about.

no im just an ugly female sry

Your cute. But this is fa. 90 percent of girls here have dicks. Apologies about the hands tho.

I'm really not trying to be mean... but is this a bad photo, are you wearing an ill fitting bra, or do they really droop that low on their own?

my condolences

Also asos own brand is fine casually, but really for the prices you can get much better quality. For similar stuff in better quality topshop is pretty good and they have a tall selection, I wouldn't really recommend their shoes however.

>thats habsburg chin
either inbred or a man

Attached: 1521057347373.png (478x640, 188K)

I want to fuck you in the ass.

>asos

Attached: Asos.jpg (477x613, 89K)

what mode is this? reminds me of Sarah Connor from terminator

idiot.

lurk more before giving advice

KEK

It's funny that girls still go on Veeky Forums, it's the most concentrated group of sexually frustrated cynical dudes on the net and you're coming here for honesty.

I'm a guy but the quality is basically the same.
they carry other brands too but a good chunk of their product is their own brand.
lets just say its cheaper and you get what you pay for
haven't gotten anything that falls apart but the fits have been kind of odd. i have some short sleeve flannels that have lasted me a few years now though they don't look particularly of high quality, but good enough.
Then I git these revere collar shirts made from some synthetic material that downright just look cheap and i'm not sure ill be wearing them again. now that springs coming ill iron them out again and we'll see.
i really just wouldn't trust buying any pants or jackets online. (i live in the USA so there's not physical stores, though if you're in the UK i think they do?)

I work at ASOS, our stuff is Okey for the price, wouldn't buy it for full price die, we get 40%off everything except make up. Our jeans are quite good atm, they are better than topshops, plus we have lots of sizes. And no sadly, we don't have physical stores, internet is what we do best. Returns are free. Our replace and refund policy is mental, we refund/replace practically everything if it's our fault.

get a different watch and clean your room

wait for a sale for ASOS stuff