How do you feel about gold chains?

How do you feel about gold chains?

Attached: 51iv2jgj6sL._US500_.jpg (500x500, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9GX1oB0h1qU
media.giphy.com/media/47xqMrjTiFPslA0AOK/giphy.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I prefer silver on white people

i dont like any type of chain on men ok?

I wear tin foil chains

>nigas buying their own chains

Attached: kanyewest-hero-104092319.jpg (1986x1100, 96K)

ordered one from the chinks a good while ago

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-23 Wholesale Product Snapshot Product name is GNIMEGIL Miami Cuban Link Chain Neck (763x314, 146K)

>3.74

Might as well buy it from Walmart

>$3.74 10mm 20 inch
>Might as well buy it from Walmart

DERP! I TROLL YOU!!!!

>Gold color

Attached: 1444880827853.jpg (184x184, 10K)

Gold color

Negroids frabicaring their own chains

Yeah that's a much better deal on fake gold than anything you would find at Walmart. Similar dimensions fake gold chain at walmart will be at least 5 times more expensive. Why even post your garbage bait?

Essential for sleezecore.

REALLY makes u tink

fly as a jet

Just bought my first. Now I'm hooked. Might get a choker next.

Attached: Snapchat-1391735097.jpg (1080x1920, 560K)

Your neck is gonna turn green with this shit. At least try getting something gold plated.

holy shit your head screams 2012

haha yea u tell him

Attached: 1521302275003.png (403x448, 53K)

Niggaz, slavs and sleaze.

this. Gold plated chains aren't that expensive, but I'd recommend to buy a real gold chain, get some 333 Gold if you wan't to stay on the cheaper side. But don't fall for the "gold chain is a investment" meme, you'll loose money when you resell it. You're paying for the storage of the chain, the work and the material, if you resell it, they'll just melt it to get the gold back. All those rappers, that spend 10k+ on their chains make a huge loss. Diamonds and gold aren't worth that much.

W O K E
O
K
E

lol

So, cool guys?

2 Silver chains with a expensive and nice pendants are the only neck jewelry allowed

This is gonna leave a mark on anons neck.

Basically the only reason to wear gold jewellery is if you are a gangster who might need to flee the country at the drop of a snapback. Hard to carry cash or valuable items these days, but customs generally don't bother trying to assess the value of personal jewellery.

File under "Chattels, pawnables, moveable goods"

But it looks fly af.

this still applies though.

Buy a chain but not an cuban. Its way to expensive and often to flashy. But a twisted cuban or a round gold chain.

I dont know how some people do the "wearing chain" thing. But buying gold is mostly to invest in gold and some to just show off.

Whatever said i would rob your ass seeing u with that thic chain

they dont buy them for 10k+, they get them for free for exposure. also the jewelers claim they chains are worth that much so they can insure them for that amount if they ever get stolen etc.

Love em

Attached: A487AEDF-91AA-4387-8FA4-8A20DC7A5B7B.jpg (2048x2048, 2.68M)

Have a diamond cut rope chain that's been in the family for a while. Looks pretty nice especially once you forget you're wearing it and act like it's not there.

wew

Only know of 2 Chainz

Nice

post workouts, adding this to my inspo papi

This makes me want to tuck in my chain wow

Attached: delete this nephew.png (750x1094, 1.57M)

trash. just wear a small silver one instead

Papi

youtube.com/watch?v=9GX1oB0h1qU

There is a word!
SELJAK!!!
Also check this out!
media.giphy.com/media/47xqMrjTiFPslA0AOK/giphy.gif - more information on gif image