Just got this watch and my gf tells me its kids watch. I'm 30 years old. is she right ?

Just got this watch and my gf tells me its kids watch. I'm 30 years old. is she right ?

Attached: s-l1600[1].jpg (1200x1600, 211K)

I hope this is a meme.

nah i'm serious

bump

It's an adult item by a kids brand

put a leather strap on it, the nato is making it look childish. it's literally just a timex weekender.

It's not bad, just unfortunate branding

i would respect a guy wearing a timex weekender 100x more.

Attached: 265000_10150289128781808_530201807_9415906_8044449_n.jpg (538x720, 64K)

Anything you wear is a kid's watch since you're 30 years old and still not married

yes she's right. pic related is what a men's watch is, and most likely the one that the other guy who's fucking her is wearing

Attached: rr.jpg (1280x817, 165K)

return it

???
Below the water has the texture of a pool but it looks like open water at a lake?

submariners are for poor people

It's a shitty quartz, but I am 100% certain that she was only looking at the nylon strap.

get into real watch brands and stop with the nato straps. they're shit anyway.

Taxi drivers aren't poor, user.

That watch is a real piece of shit. The embodiment of sheltered man child. Do some fucking research moron.

>Do some fucking research
What is this, youtube?

It's an infinity pool at a lake's edge. You can see the dividing line

Where was this taken? Looks like europe

There is a german flag on the building left to the watch

why would I care what two overweight underage south americans thing of timex watches?

return it user

Please for the love of god don't be seen wearing that shit lmao I'd be embarrassed to go to HS wearing that