How does my progress on finasteride look, Veeky Forums?

How does my progress on finasteride look, Veeky Forums?
1 month on the left, 3 months on the right.

>inb4 "dress better/lose weight"
I took those before bed, and I'm working on the second one
>inb4 "get a haircut"
I'm growing it out but could use advice on taking care of it
>inb4 "just shave it, dude"

Attached: fin_3_months.jpg (4753x2161, 2.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

doctorfox.co.uk/hair-loss-treatments/finasteride.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Any side effects?

None. Dick still works same as before.

I feel like the picture on the right is at a slightly flattering angle so there may well be no difference at all. Fin usually takes more than 3 months to begin to have a noticeable effect though doesn't it?

3-4 months isn't uncommon for it to show up in the better responders, but look at the thin spots. Especially my left (viewer's right) temple. The hair there definitely thickened up.

Not only that, I see new baby sized hairs (full thick brown ones rather than vellus hairs) popping up as far as 1 cm below the hairline. You can't really see in the first photo but it kinda followed a curved path from the widow's peak to the temple and now it's straightening out (but still an M shape).

Fair enough, there probably is some regrowth there. I'm on fin two months myself so I'd be very happy to see improvement in a month
How old are you?

I should also add, growth becomes visible around 4 months in the better cases but it doesn't really peak until 1-2 years into treatment.

I can also feel some stubble along the hairline when I touch it, there's not really any question in my mind that regrowth is happening.

Turned 23 in November. Been balding since around my 20th birthday (late 2014).

FWIW, I started seeing new vellus hairs at 3-4 weeks.

i agree with you but whats the point of posting tis thread?

Attached: 7b626bfa3aa566293dca6b8eb95d3c340090ac8f.jpg (1200x1200, 151K)

Because I'm a useless soyboy who wants attention.

I'm 21 and it's noticeable on me. how do you take fin? Do you need to see a doctor, and all that ? Is it expensive? Welp

>tfw thought I had male pattern baldness
>even applied Rogaine to my temples
>go to a dermatologist and ask for his opinion
>"looks fine to me"
I just have a widow's peak, not actually balding. Go to an actual doctor and decide if you're actually balding or not. Don't take advice from online balding faggots.

>how do you take fin?
One pill everyday
>Do you need to see a doctor, and all that ?
it needs to be prescribed, but this can be done by someone online, not nessaerily your doctor
>Is it expensive?
I'm paying £75 for six months supply, so not really no.

If you're in the UK get it here
doctorfox.co.uk/hair-loss-treatments/finasteride.html

>nessaerily
fuck I meant to fix that, now everyone will know I'm a brainlet relying on my laptop's autocorrect

Freedomlandia
I guess I'll go ask a doctor about it. I'm pretty sure he'll tell me it's just normal, but I'll do what I can to not let it get worse. Thanks senpai

I was definitely actually balding. Look at how miniaturized the hair is/was above the temples.
But yes I agree, do see a professional if you're worried about this. I stressed out about it for months and years and I wish I started sooner.

OP here. Saw a derm (actually physician's assistant), she took a quick look and wrote me a prescription, warned me about possible sides, and answered a few questions I had on minox and dermarolling. I spend like $4/month on it at Costco.

>Look at how miniaturized the hair is/was above the temples.
Same thing was happening to me. The hair is miniaturized around the temples. It's been a year or so since I went to the dermatologist and I don't notice any hair loss.

That's weird as hell. Mine looked a LOT better a year before that first pic, and a bit better a year before that. When I go back to late 2014, I could see things slowly getting worse each year. I do hope to make a full recovery, though. I also added dermarolling to cover my ass and speed things up. I'm using Nizoral shampoo too but I doubt it does shit (it has reduced dandruff, though).

You're too late, fin slows down or halts hair loss, you already blad.

Attached: soy.png (800x750, 106K)

Are you blind? It's reversing it. It does that all the time.

Hardly, stay delusional.