Why didn't women wear bras in the 90s and how do we go back to that?

Why didn't women wear bras in the 90s and how do we go back to that?

Attached: Screenshot_20180324-214800.jpg (1018x1764, 597K)

all the girls I fuck dont wear bras either. Art hoe type jawn

Lol so you're saying your either a soyboy or a nu-male

He's someone who goes out and gets laid. It isn't that hard. Maybe you should try it virgin

I'm married

having sex with women makes you a soyboy? nice stupid pejorative you fucking nigger, I bet your under 18 go wear supreme and fuck off to your nigger talk about sneakers

exactly, getting laid could do you good

>crippled people should just get up and walk

Art hoes are only seen with liberal soycucks numales or tatted up faggot vegans lmao

implying that art hoes dont like to be thrashed around in the bedroom and dominated, implying that I dont do whatever the fuck I want while they eat it up, Implying that your wife isnt a sea cow Un-effay and suburban soccer mom midwest meatloaf eating dyke bitch who is sucking off tyrone in between her afterschool pickups

the guy you're replying too is an idiot but jeeze dude no need to get so triggered

>dat chin

Attached: 1291005255167.jpg (789x688, 46K)

Butthurt sound boys

ITT.

Attached: thread derailed.jpg (600x619, 42K)

Soyboycuckspicmohammedfaggotlibtardleftistcommumist

Attached: 228E7200-36B6-470A-8098-50660ABA08B1.png (600x600, 148K)

I I I I'm from kik kekiddy kekistan what up my fellow 'pedes?

Attached: 6156a1e088dd91d42328db012e93008f51038543f14e70c85082de33cda1433c.jpg (768x1024, 101K)

>having sex with women
Lol. Are you a fag or something?

Implying you aren’t gay

why did girls look so tasty in the 90s

Attached: fdae24f4ce3e4d8378e0e027097e34c5.jpg (624x960, 147K)

i find it fascinating that telling someone to "get laid" doesnt have even remotely as big of a punch as it did 5+ years ago. society is at the point where calling someone a virgin is a compliment... you can play around but you shouldn't expect to stick around afterwards. most super lame "bug men" get laid constantly and it's because women are Crazy these days.

good man

would love to sodomise both

Breasts were, on average, smaller in the 90s (from 34B in the US to 36DD). Retailers have started to buy bras that can support larger breasts (padded, thick straps, etc).

Fashion is a lot more sexless now.

Unlined underwire bras were much more common in the 90s, so you could see the natural shape of a woman's breast more easily even if she were wearing a bra. That kind of look is considered kind of "obscene" now and inappropriate or slutty, thanks to companies like VS, that hawk their ultra-padded bras, moving from catalog sales to being a mall or outlet store staple in every town in America.

As some young women grow tired of padded bras and tend towards triangle-bras or bralettes (these usually continue to be lined), you might see more natural shapes of breasts, but won't necessarily see nipple show-through.

Also like showing bra straps was considered a HUGE faux pas in the 90s and women wore strapless bras with spaghetti strap tops very often. Strapless bras usually suck so sometimes women just wear regular bras with these, and they're more visible

Attached: EAobAQREHRoJGx0ATRgVEw==.jpg (467x350, 70K)

Femanon here. I stopped wearing bra 'cause one day my boobs started to hurt and I could not wear that without pain.
I have been two years without bra and I can say it was a really good option. Now I feel my boobs more firm and in good shape.
The problem is not every clothes fit well without bra, so now I pay more attention and choose with carefulness. I like to wear loose clothes that fit well, something similiar to comfy core.

i really like the art girls asthetic, can you tell us how you dress and where you find them more often?

early 90's fashion was pure kino.

Late 90's fashion was absolute garbage

If you aren't permanently crippled and just a self pitying loser then you need to go through the rehabilitation process sooner or later.

How naif must you be to think they actually sleep with boys gravitating around them? Do you know nothing about the laws of economics?

Gyno here. I stopped wearing bra 'cause one day my boobs started to hurt and I could not wear that without pain.
I have been two years without bra and I can say it was a really good option. Now I feel my boobs more firm and in good shape.
The problem is not every clothes fit well without bra, so now I pay more attention and choose with carefulness. I like to wear loose clothes that fit well, something similiar to comfy core.

... did you mean naive?

''jawn''
lmfao
are u being serious right now?

What are you doing?

Just save up money and get surgery, it's worth it and you will feel much more mobile after...

Not much, how are you?

So sex is a distant memory instead of a dream.

I've just accepted my disgusting body will never attract anyone.

Grown out hair, they are very vain and into general alt things. Morrissey t-shirt, 80s music dances , outside art colleges , online tinder and okcupid, coffee shops

> Grown out hair, they are very vain and into general alt things. Morrissey t-shirt, 80s music dances , outside art colleges , online tinder and okcupid, coffee shops
Kek, it's funny how the stereotype confirms itself.

>outside art colleges
So you just wait outside colleges and strike conversations with them out of the blue?

I work on a college campus so I have the opportunity access to lots of prime pussy nice and tight and perky breasts, I practice day game sure on the street whatever the important thing is to strike up as many conversations as possible and try to hold their attention and close with planning to get together or take them to another location eg coffee

its just numbers and younger college girls are less expierienced to constantly reject you and with the males of today being on a diet and not being social youll find many women will be happy you approached them, think to yourself "what is the worst that could happen" have fun and enjoy life

I’m starting to get more comfortable approaching women. Once you get over the mental block it becomes 50% more easier to talk to women. It’s insane

patience, confidence, and a positive attitude will get you far in life.

the secret of life is enjoying the passage of time. stop living for tomorrow and enjoy right now!

Crippling depression doesn't count friend.

Thing is I'm more of a business casual type of guy, and to these art girls that just isn't too appealing. I'd like to get their attention without changing my style. Do you think it's possible, or that in order to get art pussy you have to dress like they do? As I said, I like the alternative style on girls but I don't think I could do alternative myself.

you must set yourself apart. to be effay you have to have your own style business casual sounds like r/mfa and if thats so you should probably leave here because thats really low tier step it up

>t. virgin

If you’re hot they’ll swipe for you on tinder. Take them out for drinks at a niceish place then invite them back to yours to show them something (books, movies, etc)

>Fashion is a lot more sexless now.
you fuckin serious? do you leave the house?

> you must set yourself apart. to be effay you have to have your own style business casual sounds like r/mfa and if thats so you should probably leave here because thats really low tier step it up
You're absolutely right. I've been trying out a bunch of things lately to try and create some sort of unique style but I feel like I cannot force a style into myself. I know we gotta be creative but between wearing business casual and wearing converse shoes and morrissey tees, these are completely different things, and I still haven't found a way to create my own style without it looking completely out of place or like shit.
How is one successful in creating their own style and be happy with it?

Meh I'm a 6/10 at best, doubt it

says you

You couldn't be more wrong user.

In the 90s it was fashionable for women to be skelly as fuck and to have not much in the way of boob/ass. Wearing a thick bra was seen as something more sexual back then because of the way it would push the boobs up and out.

Nowadays, in the era where Kim K is the height that girls aim to achieve, it's all about being thicc, having big tits and a big ass, hence why girls tend to wear padded push up bras to make their boobs look big.

I think she means unisex, which is true

not him but
>long hair i dont condition at all
>thrift store stuff
>band t-shirts & skinny jeans
>local gigs
>festivals n shit
Make sure not to gf any of them tho they are all trash

looks terrible lets please never go back to that, i dont want to see some sluts boobs wobbling around as she walks, its actually more gross than seeing a fat persons ass cheeks wobble as they walk

hello american that can only speak one language, naif is naive in french

I speak two languages natively and didn't fucking know that, because neither one of them is French. How pretentious can you be?

I don't know any actual bilingual people who mix random foreign words into English sentences. That's like, 14-yo girl-tier. You know, those 14-year-old girls in junior high who throw out random French or Japanese words because they think it's cooler to call somebody "baka" than "you fucking idiot."

It's a loan word, you baka.

wow youre so cultured, randomly mixing french with your english. we are all enamored at your greater intelligence .

People who speak French do tend to be a bit more pretentious than usual. And a lot of what you see of Japanese affectations on this site is due to word filters.

The American public school system includes several years of foreign language. It usually doesn't reach fluency, but still, you're wrong. It's usually Spanish or German, though.

If the vast majority of English speakers do not know it, it's just a foreign word, not a loanword. I didn't know it, I doubt most of my peers know it, and we're all college-educated native speakers. You're just pretentious.

yeesh lmao

issa b8

Jesus, wish there was women like this around now days. Not a diamond dozen like the way women look as of now

checkd

takes time, disconnect and focus on yourself and your individual spirit. Find god, read , get knowledge and experience dont look for style online

they were self respecting back then

this, especially >Make sure not to gf any of them tho they are all trash

but definitely long hair, at the very least something you can combover

>skinny jeans
>band or "fashionable" tshirt
>vans, chucks, not running shoes
>sweaters
>sunglasses
>anywhere with a good hipster photo op, ie small concerts, diy shows, art museum
>coffee shops
>record stores

all the art hoes i've been involved with have all been pretty vain and very into their image. Basically just normal girls who are trying to get a certain "image"

nah senpai, those just oribiters

this. most art hoes are into the sub/ddlg type shit, it may be an act, it may not, but regardless they eat it up

Attached: 40b37296a6f34344cb35037977142ee1--rachel-green-friends-rachel-green-fashion.jpg (330x841, 41K)

Wear all black business casual. Like professional goth

>thin
>long hair
>dress
>pale
gee, i wonder what's happened since then...

>jawn
how were those eagles riots Phillystein?

>implying that art hoes dont like to be thrashed around in the bedroom and dominated, implying that I dont do whatever the fuck I want while they eat it up
>this

I want to go back :(

can I show them my dick?

Hi, have ya been to Philly?

Bras hide the real size of the boobs, should be banned

tfw have no problem with girls irl but i don't have any photos with friends so i can't do shit on tinder

so perfect. see also some of the girlfriends from first few seasons of Seinfeld.

destroy the patriarchy, free the nipple