Hey Veeky Forums Im trying to start a normie skateboard brand for fun does this look like something normies would buy

hey Veeky Forums Im trying to start a normie skateboard brand for fun does this look like something normies would buy

skatepavement.bigcartel.com

Attached: 1520372937686.jpg (2117x2000, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

checkers.bigcartel.com/products
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wouldn’t buy it but it looks like normies would eat it up

i like it. the V looks like a Y on the popsicle stuff tho

thx, I thought that too but I dont know how to fix it

Reminds me of Shred Collective with less originality

Attached: shredtastic_blu.png (1050x1050, 386K)

hmmm I guess Ill try to be more creative with it, thanks

Yeah I like the name, it's super sk8erboi core. But add some doodles and drawings, the brand name alone may not get you the traction you're looking for. Skaterfags love the flashy looking graphic tee's (at least they do where I'm from). See what you can do with brighter colors and weird drawing n shit idk. But keep hustling OP. I believe in you.

Attached: Shred-The-Gnar-LS-1.png (1050x1050, 857K)

thanks Im glad I have people supporting me, feels good man I keep what you said in mind

yea, dudes who ride revive decks and shit would gobble this shit up

Just copped a hoodie

dang thx for the support bb

bump

I think it has potential between normies, keep it going OP, you can do it.

Go for lighter colorful blanks for your hoodies and tees to compliment your logos. Also add some cool and interesting graphics. Something like a skateboard riding a man on the pavement is an example.

I really have nothing to go off from two designs and two recolors slapped onto graphic tees. It's uninspired. I see no skill or potential on display. Sort of what I expected from the OP picture.

oof okay, well thank you for the critique I'll try to banch out more creatively

at least post some concept art

on phone rn maybe later today

take it from a real "skater boi", your brand won't ever amount to shit without a popular pro skater wearing it/being sponsored by it. at least to skaters. and skaters set the trend for the masses, at least within skate culture.

yeah I understand that but theres nobody in my area that is good enough to be worth sponsoring so Idk what Im gonna do cause I dont wanna be one of those insta brand that just sponsors shitty kids that can barley skate like (revive)

hey Veeky Forums Im trying to start a tasteful nitwit brand for fun does this look like something nitwits would buy

checkers.bigcartel.com/products

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT BRYCE PREFERS VAN PATTEN'S CARD TO MINE