Are there any comparable “quick fixes” for men that allow them to relatively easily increase their attractiveness...

Are there any comparable “quick fixes” for men that allow them to relatively easily increase their attractiveness like makeup does for women?

Attached: 1BD7F005-1F07-491D-BEF7-072899F43EC5.jpg (750x361, 210K)

Working out

Make up.

>working out
>quick
Lmao, I guess in the sense of getting a pump this is true. But a pump isn't going to help you if you're not already Veeky Forums

I guess no

I unironically wish it was okay for men to use it. Roasties would get a taste of their own medicine.

a suit that fits

money

You can just wear makeup. A lot of men wear makeup. Color corrector for redness, primer and foundation/bb cream to hide blemishes and even skin tone shouldn't be noticeable if you're doing it right

A beard would probably be the closest thing, but you at least need good facial hair genetics for that

>a beard
>3months to a year

>quick fix

Makeup isn’t a quick fix. Women take years to learn to apply it properly and it’s also quite expensive

This is the best answer you're going to get.

Also, less so, but if you can figure out a skin care routine that works for your face, that can do a lot in a matter of weeks.

Confidence in whatever you may be doing at that moment.

>spend 20 mins in the morning

I’m not even going to post all the “before and after” pictures that get posted around here.

*stuff sock in crotch
*shoe insole height booster
*walk upright with shoulders flared out as much as possible without looking stiff or unnatural

>20-60 minutes every day
>not including learning curve

hmm....

The characteristics that female find attractive about men are relatively immutable. Psychology proves this. You have it or you don't.

>”””””learning curve”””” aka high school
>20 mins in the morning covering up your blackheads
>teehee I don’t use makeup
Really made me think

It's the quickest, unless you think developing a personality takes less time to get a six pack.

it's taking me a really long time tho..

That's why I said good genetics, retard soyboy

quads don’t lie

It only takes that long if you're growing some metal fan beard.

Well, it's getting easier for men to use it with the pish of third wave feminism. So have at it.

Roll up the sleeves of your button-down.

In order of importance:
Posture
Posture
Posture
Hygiene
Lose fat
Get fit
Wear shit that fits

... what?

Attached: 1299827572337.jpg (4688x4688, 928K)

This.

This desu. In winter I wear lifts in my boots and it's so much fun feeling extra tall and towering over people I'm usually eye level with. Crotch thing is gay tho

Ahem. Sorry to interrupt, but if everyone here hates reddit so much, why the FUCK do you all keep using "this" as a valid response. Every time i see it i get PTSD flashbacks of mfa.

Oh fuck. Did not mean to name myself that was from another thread ok bye

this

When makeup is applied properly and with skill you don't really pick up on it and it aint really a stat boost.

It just draws attention towards the strongest features. Or at least, it's supposed to.

Beside, my delicious boipussy is far more beautiful than some gungy cunt

Nancy Grace 2012 NO VACCINES

Faaaaaags

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-26 at 1.58.41 AM.png (826x296, 38K)

this desu

lifting

some ugly fucks get laid with lifting

yeah but some girls don't have the tits, ass or aren't thin enough to wear revealing clothing to look good on a night out

law of averages

lobster

Won't be a quickfix if you are fat but, if you do it right, the pump can definitely make a huge difference for a scrawny fag. And you can get this pump with one or two sessions

>Grooming and styling
Grooming and styling is the most straightforward quickfix that men have as well. If you wear well-fitted and socially appropriate basics, just got a haircut and freshly shaved/trimmed your beard, you easily add 1-3 points to your attractiveness (depending on how awfully unkept you were prior to that). Like really, I am always amazed by how easy it is to get spontaneous compliments by simply wearing specific pieces and/or getting my hair/beard fixed

>Heels
You also got grown up shoes : sneakers are flat-heeled, whereas actual shoes will make you a bit taller. It is common knowledge that, for men, height is a determining attractiveness factor, so even 2-3 extra cms earned by wearing derbies instead of chucks will make a difference. Also you'll look less like a manchild, which will directly contribute to the first quickfix I've mentioned

>Skincare and makeup
There's skincare as well. The difficulty with this one is that you need to know your skin, and that takes time and a lot of hit & miss. But once you got a suitable routine, it will prevent the appartition of some unattractiveness factors (such as dry skin, important blemishes, zits and so on), which will avoid you the loss of a few extra points. You can go further and resot to makeup if it is not noticeable. But here again, even if the fix is quick and effective, it requires to have learnt how to properly do it, which implies time, efforts and mistakes

>Posture
I would add posture as well. You have to work on it for a long period of time to obtain long-lasting improvements, but you can also obtain immediate results whenever you consciously pay attention to it

That's pretty much all I can think of right now but I'm sure there are other things to consider

>pulling hair backwards
>shaving
>using clean clothes that fit properly

some men in europe and asia (especially korea) already wear makeup. try a sheer tinted moisturizer/bb cream and eyebrow gel. also cleanse, moisturize and use lip balm.

>inb4 faggot, i'm a girl who wears minimal makeup and would do so as a guy

Wear a frag. Obviously

personality is the most important thing for a man above everything else , if you have toxic blaming everyone else for your problems personality you first need to fix that
you can be rich jacked have the best fit but it will mean jack shit

Why not wear intentionally visible makeup if you want to?

unironically this

Sunglasses. They cover a good chunk of your face and will give it a much more symmetrical look

false

girls use it to complete redo their features

BBC

Insoles/heeled boots/both. 2-3 inches can be added to your height artificially before you start risking a sprained ankle, or worse, looking like you're wearing lifts. Best all round solution to just to wear the thickest soled shoes or boots that suit your style; insoles are like a skeleton in the closet, and can cramp your style psychologically.

Eyebrow plucking (removing isolated hairs only.)

Mewing (teeth together, lips together, tongue on the roof of your mouth. Teeth together does not mean clenched, just in contact.)

Being the most relaxed person in the room, and always, always, always more relaxed than the girl. This doesn't mean "be yourself." It means be aware that any concern you show is worse than whatever it is that concerns you - unless you are in a warzone or an A&E, nothing is more important than appearing not to be worried.

w2c

Hard agree.WTC a nice personality tho?

Ur mom bed last night

>being relaxed
Whoa that's some nice piece of advice, thatnks!

>thickest soled shoes or boots that suit your style
speaking of which, do you guys have any recs for casual sneakers that increase height a decent amount? I know the difference is negligible, but any confidence booster is great

I know AF1 of the top of my head. My Chucks and Vans are pretty flat

Attached: 1509545948639.gif (400x225, 1.99M)

Beard

Although this whole board is full of 17 yr old kids who shit on it because they cant grow one

i live in europe and literally the only guy i knew that wore makeup was a flamboyant faggot that was literally the personification of tumblr

I usually look better if I drink a lot of water before going somewhere that isn't work, so for me that's a good quick fix that I'm usually too lazy to so

Not really a 'quick fix' anyway

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

You know every man on television and film wears makeup right? There's more than just lipstick and eyeshadow

nice cope soybeard

2017 trolling

Bump

how are autistic are you

This is the most accurate comparison
really puts make up into perspective

Fashion isn't the answer user, sure you can put some effort to not look like a basement dweller, but unless you are naturally good looking, you will at most evolve to have a non-offensive appearance (i.e: women will still ignore you).

I guess the only "short term" fix would be surgery

>personality is the most important thing

Attached: 1505592205566.jpg (776x748, 115K)

t. poor conversationalist

you suck

Boost, maybe? Iniki especially. I don't know how much the sole compresses, though.

this, it also increases your confidence

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Be confident
Don't be a dick
Dress appropriately to your body type
Don't be a dick
Be confident

So a myth? Blackbo*s have average cocks too.

This

That's why ugly douche slackers can still pull, because they're "chill"

Attached: 1522209402677.png (500x589, 145K)

Height can be a bad thing

Lanklets only look good when they have a long torso as well, otherwise its awkward

howto fix posture from sitting in a computer chair for years. My neck doesnt crane or anything but I feel like I dont stand as tall as I should and i slouch slightly

Study the alexander technique. Tutorials all over YT.

No. You actually have to work hard. Dress well, take care of looka, work out, fix your personality, learn new skills, make money, etc.
This is the man's burden.

Cold showers/nofap/nobooze puts you up a couple points.

this is why you are alone

consistent skincare routines

read the general

confidence and a shower

Somehow building muscle is "fake attractiveness"

Fake tattoo sleeves

Attached: images-25.jpg (384x384, 22K)

Its most of it

For mewing, when you say teeth together do you mean like back teeth or front teeth? I find that my face looks longer and more attractive if I bite on my front teeth if that makes sense

This
use concealer for you acne/hyper pigmentation

Am european, nobody i know ever has done this ever. And i live in fucking paris.

But i would try it out. Any quick male tutorials out there? what do i buy? :thinking: does makeup fuck up the skin even more or nah ?

Getting coinfident since women aren't just attracted to imb4 aesthetics and jawlines and norwood -2. Watch farfromaverage on yt ffs.

>Covering up blackheads
That's what a blackmask is for. Use one every 1-3 weeks for sn hour and you're done covering shit up.

This, it's very common for european males to wear foundation

Posture

This, most deciding factor in attractiveness
also facial gesture if youre not hideous

For me, I noticed that my clear lense glasses really help. It minimizes the bags under my eyes.

Also, wearing a chain helps. Wore it to the mall once and the amount of people who were looking and wondering if I was famous (people already do this for me, but the chain intensified it) was crazy. Bitches breaking their neck to look at me.

Pic unrelated, I wouldn't wear this many chains unless you actually are a rapper.

Attached: 220px-Logic_backstage_in_Orlando_on_April_8_2014.jpg (220x287, 17K)

>implying Reddit invented "this"

You literally just exposed yourself to everyone.