Pussy magnet fragrance

Best pussy magnet fragrance
Name yours based on experience and remarks you’ve received

Attached: F71344B4-6769-4752-9758-CFE8CB8A8582.jpg (375x500, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i7J7sR1bodA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Same one

Attached: ultramale.jpg (451x800, 59K)

>Introduced my ex to this
>She began using nothing else
>Get dumped
>Months later and still not over her
>Every time I wear this or smell it in public I can't stop thinking about her and what a broke ugly beta piece of shit I am
>It was my favourite fragrance

Feels bad. Why can't she wear perfumes like a normal female? Need a new fragrance. I think I'll pick up La nuit dear l'homme after work. I've heard it's good.

Al Rehab Silver - smells kind of like Creed SMW apparently. I get told I smell nice, but take it with a grain of salt.

It smells pretty fresh, sort of citrusy and metallic.

Oh, but Al Rehab Chocomusk is great if you get a decent batch.

It smells of vanilla, choclate and confectionaries. 10/10.

Outside the usual ones, I've been wearing my girlfriend's Chanel chance and always get compliments from both men and women

Whats with all the french toilet faggotry up in this thread?

Attached: adidas-pure-game-toaletni-voda-pro-muze___41.jpg (489x551, 49K)

>I've been wearing my girlfriend's
You dont have a girlfriend and you buy, use and consume girl products
youre a fucking faggot

>He buys a $30 bottle of shitty adidas fragrance
>If you're gonna buy off brand at least go with ferrari or something with less shame

What makes Sauvage so popular? I wear it often and everyone likes it, but I think it’s okay.

i have never been interested in that shit but my sister gave me this for my birthday a long time ago and bitches love it

Attached: 375x500.25780.jpg (375x500, 38K)

Help resolve an argument with my friends fa, I say that, as a smoker, there's no point in me wearing any aftershave/fragrances because the smoke will just overpower it. They say otherwise.

Who's right?

Bruh, find the fragrance that actually mixes good with the tobacco

Make way plebs

Attached: 375x500.16657.jpg (375x500, 59K)

Stop posting frags outside of /frag/, nigger

Your niggerness, that is a general thread

It's kinda hard for a new comer to know which parfum is memed or not on /frag/ can you post "that one infograph that always gets posted" ?

Attached: 1512934539272.jpg (480x480, 43K)

Your argument is retarded and makes no sense. At the very least the smell of smoke and cologne will mix right after you smoke. Most of the time the scent of smoke will be hidden by the cologne depending on what you’re wearing.

Aventus. Even normie thots know what it is and that it is absurdly expensive.

You should consider the "why am I not killing myself" option

Attached: IMG_1249.jpg (604x340, 37K)

Terre D'Hermes is great. Acqua Di Gio and any fresh smelling cologne like Versace Pour Homme

Guys, I'm a manchild and need help. I was never clear on how fragrance and smellys in general are supposed to be applied. Antiperspirant, deodorant, fragrance - tell me, which of these do you use every day and how do you apply them? Up until now I've just put "whatever the fuck" on me. I want to know The Way.

Attached: 1468359664550.gif (500x382, 229K)

What does Veeky Forums think of Chanel Platinum Egoist?

How much Sauvage do you apply tho? 2 full pushes on the atomizer or less?
also, nice trips

Attached: 1471724675305.png (5560x3312, 3.66M)

MY MAN

Use a crystal deodorant if you don't sweat much or an unscented antiperspirant if you do. Then apply the fragrance. Some people first apply some moisturizer to the place they'll spray the fragrance on, to make it last a bit longer, but that is completely optional

So you either use deodorant OR antiperspirant, never both? Also how many sprays of the fragrance is acceptable?

You only use deodorant if it's a crystal one, because that one just werks. It doesn't prevent you from sweating, but it prevents any bad smells. If you sweat a lot, with noticeable stains, use an antiperspirant which prevents sweating altogether. The bottom line is to use what works for you and make sure it's unscented so it doesn't clash with the fragrance.
As for how many sprays to use it depends on the fragrance. Something like Eros that was mentioned ITT will last trough the entire day with two showers included. The idea is to get noticed but not cloy everyone around you with your perfume. A good idea is to ask your family/friends for their honest opinion on how much is too much

K thanks. Lel, I always worked under the assumption that antiperspirant = stop sweating, deodorant = smell good, fragrance = also smell good, and use all 3.

Btw dudes if any of you suffer from excessive underarm sweat pic related is like magic potion

Attached: dric001_dricolor_20ml_1.jpg (411x450, 23K)

I feel you man

Versace Eros.

Haven't tried it out on girls though since I'm a loner virgin in univeristy.

don't use antiperspirant unless you're overweight or have some sort of serious sweating problem. i used to use deodorant+antiperspirant combo sticks and one day i switched to just deodorant. sweated a little more than usual for maybe a week, now i don't sweat much unless i'm active, even in the hot summer months.

scentless deodorant + fragrance every day for me, unless it's a day where i'm mostly doing sports/exercise in which case i skip the frag

>I think I'll pick up La nuit dear l'homme
Don't. Its not that projecting and it doesn't last very long. The scent is the only thing it has going for it, and even then its not like there aren't scents that are just as good if not better. Price is too expensive for what you get too.

Dunno about 'full' , just give the air in front of you two good pumps then step into it for a few moments.

I get compliments on my Sauvage fairly often (as in, a few times a month)

>just give the air in front of you two good pumps then step into it for a few moments.
you'd be wasting all the cologne on the floor

that's only "crystal" deodorant tho right? is that hard to find or more expensive? honestly never even heard of it until now. why does essentially all normie deodorant also have a scent?

use dove men+care, it's essentially scentless

Gotta have ya floors fresh though.

Ok so just to confirm: whether I'm getting deodorant or antiperspirant it should always be scentless? The only should that should smell is the fragrance?

scentless is ideal but lightly scented is fine, it will not interfere much with the fragrance. like can you smell it on yourself when you apply the deodorant? that's the problem

Ok I'm going to be annoying and ask one more question just to be completely clear: deodorant and antiperspirant - neither of them give you a smell, but the difference is the former prevents the SMELL of sweat and the latter prevents the sweat ITSELF, is that right?

yeah. i think antiperspirants are more likely to smell weird

Thanks based user.
Tbh this goes against everything I've been brought up believe. I'll go down tomorrow and get some proper shit, and throw out what I have.

>Control+F -> Sauvage
>3 matches and 1 image
>Control+F -> Eros
>2 matches and 1 image
The memes are real

True. What’s not a meme then? I mean for a pussy magnet

Do not use antiperspirant. The aluminum found in those products in terrible for your skin

Just use deodorant. Unscented. I recommened Unscented Arm&Hammer Deodorant

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JUST WASH YOURSELF WITH SOAP

Jesus the American education system is a joke. Sweat by itself does not stink. Body odor is caused by the waste products of bacteria in your armpits. These bacteria thrive in warm, moist areas. You can prevent them from growing through the use of a deodorant. The crystal deodorant works because it is a mineral salt which inhibits bacteria growth. No bacteria growing in your pits == no bacteria waste == no odor.

Antiperspirant is strictly for fat sucks who sweat profusely, causing stains. All antiperspirant sticks also contain a chemical deodorant and most of them are also scented. Just use the crystal.

Terrible "advice". Crystal deodorants are made from Alum; alum is toxic, causing neurological damage at long term.

This is cheap, smells great and I get compliments on it all the time.

Attached: 375x500.721.jpg (375x500, 11K)

Whenever I see those sales displays, I think it says sausage.

Attached: 229C7B08-8456-48E8-B813-92773C5A21F5.jpg (750x1334, 201K)

Dosage for crystal deodorant is much lower than in conventional antiperspirant, which contain far more aluminum per application than the crystal.

You can also get away with a lighter application if you trim or remove your armpit hair.

eau de toilette

Attached: 5081327.jpg (375x375, 13K)

true, but why the sample size?

warning: attracts both sexes

My deadbeat friend stole my sauvage frag, never letting that dude in my house ever again.
Just bought a bottle of Dior HOMME, it's very sweet with a really strong wood cedar smell to it, I always loved the smell of cedar so this is great.
It's a little too sweet and a little feminine but the wood/cedar smell ends up over powering everything else, this is the best fragrance I currently have, not like it means much, don't necessarily have a huge collection.

Attached: images (72).jpg (384x384, 15K)

I got this one recently and I quite like it. I also have the Mercedes Benz La Parfum, and that's nice as well

Attached: Mercedes Benz Club Black.jpg (800x800, 35K)

Unironically Drakkar Noir. I only use like, a drop of it and its just enough.

Attached: 125983.jpg (900x900, 124K)

Is that meant to be spayed inside your car?
My brother has a "ferrari parfum" he drives a moderately priced civic.

Attached: Screenshot_20180326-170420_1.jpg (1078x1671, 148K)

Do you have a picture of someone who would buy that and wear it unironically?

why did you reply to mine with this

Is Versace Eros too intense for daily usage? When I spray once or twice on my wrists and back of my ears, my mom complains I smell like a department store and my younger sister complains "why does it smell like perfume". That's even when I'm not so close to them.

Should I spray less for daily usage? I unironically had someone walk away from my path of smell after sniffling for a while when we were waiting for the bus

no, it smells really nice actually

i wouldn't use that many sprays at all for daily usage. 1 or 2. although honestly i wouldn't use eros for everyday, it's a little too intense for my tastes. definitely no more than 2 sprays if you're going to though, i wore it during the day once with 1 spray on my chest and thought it was enough. i'm pretty low key though.

>1 or 2.
That's what I said though. One spray on wrist, tap it into the other wrist. Then one spray on the neck. That's what I did today.

I think I'll use just one spray from now on

almost always get a comment on how good I smell when I wear it, have been using it for 4 years but not every day only on special occasions

Attached: 375x500.14669.jpg (375x500, 22K)

youtu.be/i7J7sR1bodA
The 2.4 million that listen to this unironically.

WTF-I-love-Eros-now™

Got this as a gift a few years ago,

Is this meme scented?

Attached: 71xeEY4DiUL._SY679_.jpg (513x679, 33K)

>ferrari
jesus christ no, such a shit frag. the adidas might be trash but that shit is just bad dude

Unironically
ROCHAS MAN
O
C
H
A
S

M
A
N

personal experience from seasoned avant gardist

ysl l'nuit de la homme

cdg man 2 (the silver one)

dont reply to my post if ur outfit is less than 4 figures lmfao

Slut magnet is Armani black code

if you want to attract fem twinks

My toilet water and whale sperm is better than yours, you tacky fuck.

ive got the normal version. whats the difference between the standard one and the sport version?

Probably lighter and more citric. That's the usual emphasis for "sport" stuff.

There are some really good frags under ferrari brand

So this is the containment thread for all the designer frag bros?

I use pic rel, most girls I've spoken to say they like it. Idk if it's so much a "pussy magnet" though

Attached: 375x500.10395.jpg (375x500, 25K)

I have this one too actually. It's very sweet, but still real nice

nice coping mechanism, but i think the reason nobody replied to you is because nobody cares about what you said

Attached: 1469458979276.gif (362x271, 3.94M)

Would you say it brings arse in for you?

La nuit was my magnet years ago but its scent really is only long enough to wear for that date and that's it. Great frag tho.

wtf I love Eros now

Attached: eros.jpg (845x990, 56K)

honetsly it's classic Eternity for men. Used this for like 5 years straight, have like 10 more fragances but this is by far my fav and best working puss magnet

I unironically love this cologne.

The only correct answer guys. You know it.

Attached: oud.jpg (587x900, 61K)

>just give the air in front of you two good pumps then step into it for a few moments.
please dont do this

>blocks your path
>penetrates your butthole

Attached: 90_R721010-R100MLS_RNUL_23_DylanBlue100ml-Fragrances-versace-online-store_0_1.png (1425x2000, 1.82M)

what is a crystal deodorant

My gf loves eros but I think girls just like vanilla notes even though its a shit cologne

if its terrible for your skin why can people use it every day for their entire lives and have no effects?

I work in an office and we aren't really in close quarters but its not exactly an inoffensive smell bc some people hate the apple note

Old Spice

nah it's the ambroxian

you are the faggot mon dude. In your case why just not but 2$ smart bottles.

I bought the Male. Less sweet.
That one smells like a cotton candy stand.

Attached: chanel-bleu.jpg (1200x797, 295K)