SAY MY FUCKING NAME

SAY MY FUCKING NAME

Attached: E98FCF5C-0C07-4B24-B41E-05141CB374F5.jpg (680x383, 20K)

“SHOELACES SHOELACES SHOELACES SHOELACES SHOELACES SHOELACES SHOELACES SHOELACES SHOELACES”

michael jordan

Nigger xD

man this nigga ugly as hell what the fuuuuuck

SAY IT

KANYE WEST NIGGAFF

Asap Bari

allah

Kek.

Robert

Virgin Ablowafuckingload

Lequarvius

Uvwewevwe Onyetenwevwe Ugwemmub Ossas

how you spell dah ah ahh

nigger

"NIGGER"

OOGA BOOGA

MY FUCKING NAME

DADDY

Kobron Allenverson

"NAME"

virgin abloobloobloo

His name is Robert Paulson

"ZIPTIES & INVERTED COMMAS" ®

i can't even be mad at this guy. he successfully conned thousands of teens into buying $20 blanks with lines drawn on them for $600 lmfao.

underrated

Late Capitalism

Top Kek

You shouldn't be mad at anyone in fashion. Just laugh at idiots wasting their money on trash.

broke college kids paying $700 for a CHAMPION SWEATSHIRT

it's pure comedy

now louis vui gon be ruined too, someone assinate this guy

>gon be ruined too
there is nothing to ruin
don't even fucking pretend you cared or own any LV

*dabs*

Heisenberg

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

JUST

Lmao

JOY LANE

"MY NAME"

Kanyizzo Beast de Loo Vitamin Chinamen

w o w

this board is so disgustingly racist i'm fucking appalled

Attached: tumblr_p3bxe9PyWP1uyu80oo1_500.jpg (500x378, 28K)

yes! i completely agree i am an apple too!

Demna Gvasalia

Off-White guy

Attached: raf-simons-2018-fall-winter-stream-1.jpg (933x622, 61K)

>UH OH DIS BORD SO RACEEST

Attached: image.jpg (422x415, 24K)

sambo

if we're going to keep a thread on the front page about this at least bump the thread with actual discussion instead of this meme nonsense

Virgil is my inspiration and I fuck with him. He literally made two brands as a fucking resume and actually broke through at one of these big fashion houses. And if you think he's wack you haven't actually looked at his off-white collections.
The sneakers he designed put him on the map more so as far as regular everyday hypebeasts go but he's come a long fucking way from pyrex.

Not to mention he styles Kanye West aka the best dressed man on the planet. Enjoy the black dick you fucking cacs.

Attached: cozy.jpg (640x800, 122K)

>And if you think he's wack you haven't actually looked at his off-white collections.
he literally just rips off older desings
If you think he isn't wack you have no knowledge or respect for history
Not to mention his runway shit doesn't even sell, nobody cares about it

That's what all high end brands do though, fashion is just someones interpretation of their surroundings and history.
Gucci didn't invent the style they are going for now they pulled that shit from the 70s and put their logo and colors on it. It's very well executed, but still it's the same shit.

yeah the buzzword is 'recontextualization' to be precise
doesn't make it any less bullshit though, he rips off old shit, he wack
and it's not about 'inventing style' it's changing miniscule details and colors of garments introduced originally 20 years ago

>20
30-40 more accurate, im retarded

I know what you meant though no worries. I see Virgil as a dude that's pushing by his ideas in a very competitive,very racist ,very exclusive world . And as a colored blue collar person in america I think that's inspiring when the area I live in is still so far behind in terms of race relations.

FUCK SNEAKERS NIGGA!!!!
Hype(particularly around shoes) is the dumbest fucking reason to buy anything. I don't know about those around here but for me, fashion should be about beauty and elegance. It's true that how those two are defined is up to the individual, but to focus on trying to be outrageous to generate hype is bullshit. If you find his work to be beautiful or elegant, thats fine, but lots of people disagree for a reason. Besides, Kanye and his group dress like a bunch of retards. To think he is well dressed you must be blind.

nigger