So, what is this jacket this based right winger is wearing here?

so, what is this jacket this based right winger is wearing here?

youtube.com/watch?v=Yg33puYGoEk

Attached: 2018-02-13-160910_721x542_scrot.png (721x542, 385K)

Other urls found in this thread:

space.com/21594-yuri-gagarin-death-cause-revealed.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why do you hate other races user

I don't hate other races. I like all races, including mine which I want to preserve

Why? Srs

holy fucking BASED

Assuming he's white it probably has something to do white whites having higher iq's than most races, having driven most technological development in the world, and being the standard of beauty across almost the entire globe

not /pol btw

not that user but dude nothing matters. we all eat, shit, fuck, and die why even concern yourself with pointless divisive shit?

>why not be a degenerate nihilist like me!1

end your life fampai

woah, never thought about it that way. im gonna quit my job and smoke more weed. check out this lo fi hip hop playlist i found on youtube bro its sick youll love it

>having driven most technological development in the world
Yeah other whites in the past, not you. /pol/ "whites" are a fucking embarrassment.

It's like you live in an imaginary world were Asians and Jew's don't exist, you're basically just mediocre compared to everyone else, your not good at sports compared to most African Americans and you can't actually compete with anyone academically compared to Asians/Jew's, you're really only born into your circumstance by sheer force of brutality and coincidence, shit is changing fast though, really fast

Attached: thesuperiorjwiterace.jpg (634x683, 106K)

That's how /pol/tards see themselves, picture is the reality.

Attached: pol.jpg (1024x682, 177K)

>It's like you live in an imaginary world were
>you're basically just
>your not good at sports compared to most African Americans
>born into your circumstance by sheer force of brutality

Attached: 1509846969614.png (645x614, 83K)

I think I might be having a stroke user, English isn't my first language, I barely use it in real lyfe.

Attached: images (66).jpg (313x470, 19K)

If nothing matters then why do you care so much about people preserving their own race?
>inb4 I don’t

>doesn’t speak English
>likes Seth Rogan
>hopes for the death of the white race
Hmm...

His big retarded eye's were supposed to convey a reaction to your original post and I speak perfect english.
/pol/tards are so fucking dramatic, you are not being killed off you giant man vagina, it's not like we're giving you chicken pox blanket's and selling snow niggers to slavery.

>it's not like we're giving
>we're

Shalom.

L'chaim!

GTKRWN

Attached: vegetarian.jpg (538x582, 30K)

Hello??
Wha

Yeah it wouldn't matter if you did give us small pox blankets because we also invented small pox vaccinations LMAO

>it’s okay, nobody wants all of you dead at one time, they want it slowly
>my daughter’s black boyfriend is attractive in her eyes and that’s all that matters

Have you invented anything to cure your pathetic and weak genotype?
OBSSESED

post race

What race are you even lmao

Spanish

NORDIC WHITE
DEPORT KIKES
RACIAL WAR IS OSCAR MIKE

kekkles

lad. spain is white

Are you a mestizo or some shit then?

>European hating his own kind
Checks out.

>Assuming he's white it probably has something to do white whites having higher iq's than most races, having driven most technological development in the world, and being the standard of beauty across almost the entire globe
pure eurocentric delusion

He's correct on everything. Even the beauty thing which i would say is subjective, is still right on.

Name one wrong point

uhhh no nigga spain is spanish quit self white washing yo stupid wetback ass

>whites having higher iq's than most races, having driven most technological development in the world
so what
slavs are pretty smart too you know
went to space and shit

Slavs are white

Slavs are the niggers of the white race, Hitler considered them sub-human.

Fuck off /pol/ slavs are based

yeah?
well guess what
there are 0 hitlers alive vs 360 million slavs in tracksuits
so you can go fuck right off dude

He hated their ideology more than their people.

And impurity is why the russian space program is a death factory, ffs the first man in space, Yuri Geller (?) hit the fucking ural mountains at terminal velocity. A pioneering man, now reduced to a Blini. That's russki fer pancake.

If they was whiter they mighta made the moon landing, amirite?

If i wear a tracksuit am i a slav?

nah that's slavabooism
you'll never be a real gopnik

You’re the first person to mention Slavs. Stop pretending we weren’t talking about blacks and arabs

>the first man in space, Yuri Geller (?) hit the fucking ural mountains at terminal velocity
[citation needed]

>He hated their ideology more than their people.
Wrong.
He believed they were only marginally better than Jews racially.

It's GAGARIN and the state lied because marxism, but here you go and suck my taint

space.com/21594-yuri-gagarin-death-cause-revealed.html

Then it's kind of ironic how them subhumans wiped they asses with the elitest of the german elite, or how them shit tier T34s were handing Panzers they own asses

I personally think Russia et al less of a place than it is a state of mind.

Now I know you're retarded, that article isn't claiming his death had anything to do with the Russian space program.

Never stop being you, user
the universe is love

SANTORUM 2020 REVIVE THE DRAFT