Hashocean

Who else here /hashocean/ what colour Lamborghini should I buy? Get in before its to late hashocean.com/?rid=708692 Inb4 permaNEETS and Thier >muh Ponzi scheme

Other urls found in this thread:

hashocean.com/signup/?rid=759818
hashocean.com/signup/?rid=732579
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Inb4 referal links

Oh wait....

Don't be a Cuck, make a buck

try r9k

I made 75k on HashOcean last month. Sign up motherfuckers its eeeeezzzzzy.

That's some Pajeet tier shilling. No class

Great idea, OP.

That is a brilliant idea actually

If anyone plans on signing up for this use my link:
hashocean.com/signup/?rid=759818

I'll give you back 3 of the 5% it gives, so you'll be up 103% once you've gotten back your initial investment.

Copy-pasted from the other shill thread.

signed up but didn't use your faggots referrals.

Im in hash ocean, very happy so far..recouped all my investments in a few months. I dont care if its a scam. Unlike most of you, i can afford to lose the money i invest. its part of the game

agreed
wrong so wrong
or i can just sign up with two accounts make minimum depo on one and use it's ref for the other and get 105%

>wrong so wrong

Wow, you really proved me wrong.

just do a little math, hashocean pays out 2000+ btc from the 3600 mined altogether every day with 400GHs total power market share.

now think about your statement...

sorry 2900 btc every day out of 3600 with less than 1 THs

So they'll be producing half of their current output, right? So they can't cover the costs of their scheme?

no they will produce the exact same amount maybe less if btc becomes more expensive.

bitcoins current hashrate is 1,597,279,955 GH/s
hashocean has 400 GH/s
and they mine 2940 bitcoins out of 3600 total?
man just do the math is all i'm asking.

I love the ocean of hash. Making a sick 18 cents a day. Only way to go is up. Makes my dick hard.

i make like $4 a day step up your game

>or i can just sign up with two accounts make minimum depo on one and use it's ref for the other and get 105%

Against their terms of service, you'll slip up and use the same IP once and bam, all your coins gone

Can't you just use a proxy?

sure you can, also same ip is not really proof as many people still behind nat, most workplaces are behind nat.

I didn't put that much In. I'm going bigger soon

daily reminder if you're not on hashocean you're literally wasting money

hashocean.com/signup/?rid=732579

So I just put money in and collect everyday? And hope the company doesn't take a shit?