How do I need to dress to get a girl like this?

How do I need to dress to get a girl like this?

Attached: d647de9a1c4569842e7e5df9c1397ccc7222b3e2a03acfb24034782ce00d5873.jpg (802x1000, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

akphoto1.ask.fm/a15/8d5fb/0914/46c2/ab74/b065449002bc/original/4251152.jpg
ask.fm/pytaniakotletow/best
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Like a homeless guy

Like an addict.

you can easily get a guy that looks like that by just being gay

Find her off the street

thats a man

Like a numale libshit soycuck vegan estroman

but WHY would anyone want a girl like THAT?

wear an apron cause youll find her at the soup kitchen

I can’t tell what response people expect in these threads but if you post on Veeky Forums there’s a solid chance there’s a hell of a lot more than your fits at play when it comes to you not having a gf

Attached: 6AC0F981-5CBF-4310-A94C-FA75A85A063A.png (672x791, 510K)

Thats edward furlong during the 90s. the terminator 2 poster proves it

pretty much

I'm already bored of her.
>"Let's spend 90% of our time sitting around and feeling sorry for ourselves as we watch anime because deep down we want to be anime.

>deep down we want to be anime
It's not even deep down buddy.

SAD

dont talk to satan like that.

Reminder that Froggo has taken it up the ass.

Reminder that she’s rubbed a bit of Chad’s spit up there, spread her cheeks and gritted her teeth as Chad tears her bum apart.

DELET THIS
FROGGO IS PURE

She’s washed Chad’s cum out of her rectum, pal.

Just start doing heroin, she'll come find you.

Second

I met a girl from Tinder who has this exact look/vibe. She is really annoying and is insecure yet full of herself at the same time. I can't really see her anymore.

>She is really annoying and is insecure yet full of herself at the same time
kek sounds like you're describing me

seriously

Tasteless plebs

Attached: angry-256.png (256x256, 8K)

CONTrary to what people might think, i think she’s the epitome of perfection.

wow almost as if cockiness is a defence mechanism against insecurity. almost.

SHIT IT IS A GIRL

akphoto1.ask.fm/a15/8d5fb/0914/46c2/ab74/b065449002bc/original/4251152.jpg

ask.fm/pytaniakotletow/best
dat slouch

Your pyjamas and downloading icq chat. Because there's no way she leaves her house and probably still uses a win98 computer.

the precious/10, would throw into the cracks of mount doom

What'up with the nonsensical answers?

dont bully the froge!

and that's when i realized, i already AM anime

spoko girl

Attached: 4043114.gif (225x300, 1.64M)

When you dress for women, you wear the cuckold's costume.

Imagine the smell

basically this
fuck no, i hate addicts of all kinds
thats true
never in the streets cause i never leave my home if you want to live a dream i aint comin bitch i told u
i wish
i dont know either
THATS VERY TRUE!!!
im bored of me too
and i want to be anime so bad, i want to live in the free! iwatobi swim club universe cause im gay
.............i did worse things user...........
i swear i never had sex with chad, i really dont like chads at all. im weak for troubled, shy, fucked up or agressive ones if you want to know
im not im so sorry
no never
i dont like opioids fuck off
RIGHT??
thats really sweet of you thank you so much
of course i am a girl, ive got titties and stuff
YES YES YES YES!!!! BUT NO WIN98, IM USING WINDOWS XP SINCE 2007

Attached: IMG_0793.jpg (782x1200, 172K)

Based on the historical figure he/she kind of resembles, Hugo Boss, and look around attics.

Attached: 1418260394318.jpg (800x423, 129K)

ALSO I LEAVE MY HOME SOMETIMES LOOK

Attached: IMG_0831.jpg (1220x1000, 222K)

like this

Attached: 1522264149902.jpg (948x1440, 492K)

> caly internetowy ruch osob genderless do ktorych chcialam pasowac z jakiegos (szczerego na szczescie) powodu - to wszystko wielki stek bzdur.
brawo żabe, niechęć do przyczepienia sobie peniza z resztek ciała to jeden z elementów stablilnosci psychicznej :3

Nobody can get froggo
Nobody deserves her

You look much happier these days than year ago when you've showed up here.

That's good to see.

Also, your voice is completely different than what I did imagine. I thought of more masculine one. Adorable laugh tho.

Attached: childhood, fuckers.jpg (1000x699, 118K)

i pick up girls like that all the time because I have a real job and wear suit, little bitch

Where did you listen to it? I cant find anything

You have to be a bartender or a musician (preferably both). Otherwise, just be black.

You didn't look hard enough.
I don't know if she's okay with video being posted here, so if she won't paste the link herself I won't do this either.

Attached: 1518137766036.png (1058x748, 1.01M)

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant. She is and always has been a lazy person and a shitty dresser. I wouldn't even mind her shit style if she at least acted like she was trying. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and wear nothing but stained sweat pants and a worn out baggy t-shirt for 3 days in a row, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out to clothes shopping together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Oregon, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All her outfits have changed dramatically, and she just recently tried to pull off a crop-top. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.

Attached: youtube1n-4-web.jpg (750x427, 45K)

>fat middle-aged autistic virgin domestically abuses his mentally ill wife
>brags about it like its an accomplishment on Veeky Forums
lol pathetic

shitepasta and plebbit spacing 0/10

drug den inspo

user beats up a girl

hila is a sweetheart too

once you actually spend enough time around women, you'll understand user

Froggo don't go, Froggo I want to be your friend. I want to take you thrifting or sit around taking turns reading out loud from our favorite books. Froggo I love you Froggo why can't you be real

Attached: tumblr_nj8096WyiT1siipgno1_500.png (500x375, 319K)

Become a hipster or simply be at art shows

Sometimes I fantasize about living an imaginary scenario with an imaginary gf and wonder why can’t they be real.

I’m a nice guy and that’s why I will never be married. Or if I did, I will get cheated on.

>fuck no, i hate addicts of all kinds
>never in the streets cause i never leave my home if you want to live a dream i aint comin bitch i told u
>i swear i never had sex with chad, i really dont like chads at all. im weak for troubled, shy, fucked up or agressive ones if you want to know
>i dont like opioids fuck off
>IM USING WINDOWS XP SINCE 2007
PLEASE BE MY GF PERFECT WAIFU

Attached: crying anime girl.png (365x363, 263K)

Is depression Veeky Forums

You probably have some luck at a university.

Attached: 25013204_175700486352522_715112192222953472_n.png (500x341, 134K)

then be mean or pay for some pickup artistry classes, that's what I did and I've had sex with over 5 women in the last 4 years.

you're like clairo but autistic

damn i hate you

okay user!!!!!!!!! i only date black guys though

Attached: IMG_0835.jpg (1200x747, 242K)