luckyscent.com/
theperfumedcourt.com/
surrendertochance.com/
perfumista.co.uk/
ausliebezumduft.de/fragrances.html
---
on DIY fragrances
perfumersapprentice.com/

Attached: Naina.co-Luxury-Lifestyle-Photographer-Blogger-FragranceOfTheMonth-YSL-Caftan-Le-Vestiaire-Yves-Sain (1335x2000, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fragrancenet.com/cologne/jean-paul-gaultier/jean-paul-gaultier/edt#126463
fragrancenet.com/fragrances/calvin-klein/ck-one/edt#122659
fragrancenet.com/cologne/gianni-versace/blue-jeans/edt#157805
youtube.com/watch?v=ABz2m0olmPg
youtube.com/watch?v=bZ5a2JH_BVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1521920208647.png (5560x3312, 3.66M)

First post. What do you guys think of this scent?

Attached: 375x500.1063.jpg (375x500, 30K)

Has anyone tried L'Homme Cologne Gingembre?
Seems like it's rated pretty highly on fragrantica for spring + summer.
But it looks like people also complain about it lasting a very short amount of time, as in 20-30 minutes max.

Is this a case of Great frag, poor performance?

Attached: 1513350032872.jpg (375x500, 24K)

>tfw always obsessed with something in life
>always goes through phases
>this time it's fragrances
>get fired from job
>spend all day searching frags
>attaining knowledge
>browsing frag general on Veeky Forums
>participating in forums
>can't afford to buy any of it
>don't even go outside
>hoard what little I have of small frag collection
>not even interested in clothing anymore
>just frags
>it just fills the void

Attached: d2e.png (412x351, 78K)

samples make this hobby easy to explore actually. you can try hundreds of different frags and just buy a few bottles. i personally dont want to fill my closet with more juice than ill use in my entire life, though i always admire those with gigantic collections

pic is some rando from basenotes

Attached: WARDROBE-110310.jpg (699x1356, 346K)

buy samples i have like 250 and 8 bottles which i regret buying for the most part

if you buy a bottle make sure it's cheap as fuck or that you will wear it often

Posted this last thread, but for the user(s) who have experience with voyage d' hermes, is the EdT worth trying/buying? Tried the EdP the other day, really liked it and kinda wanna cop

Attached: big eats.jpg (437x437, 62K)

Bought 30 mL of Tuscan Leather for $66. I'm rather hyped for it. I really love it as a fragrance desu.

wtf I love Eros now

Attached: eros.jpg (845x990, 56K)

Still looking for non citrus heavy summer fragrance suggestions

Taking all answers.

Attached: 1519846338967.jpg (750x742, 96K)

SOTD?

Yep, looking for a dry, non fagy summer scent. Any ideas?

Equipage Geranium, 2015

I suppose this is a review.

I wanted an modern equivalent of Eau Sauvage, i.e. something clean, civilised, and elegant. ES has been gutted in reformulations, and in any case it smells too powdery. I wanted a non-statement fragrance, a fragrance that says, "I just happen to smell civilised," as opposed to "I researched the classics and decided to wear something that was fashionable in the 1960s as a calculated gesture."

In short, I'm looking for the razor's edge balance between modern and classic. ES lags in modernity. It doesn't smell like something a gentleman would wear automatically; except among the elderly, it's become a gesture.

Equipage Geranium has the right pedigree and hits the right notes while avoiding the citrus and powder of Eau Sauvage. In fact, ES smells like high end 4711 compared to this.

Minimal citrus. The top is faintly similar to shaving gel, which I suppose is the geraniol element. But none of the sharpness. Zero powder. The overall impression is fairly seamless; it smells like a honeycomb, as opposed to honey; the faint sweetness of the geranium and spices combining with the warmth of the sandalwood. Some greenness and almost subliminal hints of mint, which is a thousand miles away from toothpaste mint; it smells like edible mint. I can't detect any patchouli, which is one of the reasons I avoided the original Equipage of 1970. There are absolutely no outdated or overdone notes; it all sort of congeals together seamlessly, like the smell of a honeycomb still attached to a living branch.

Club: No.
Date: It's very pleasant but won't make women swoon at five paces.
Work: this is impeccably tasteful and what I would want my doctor or lawyer to smell like, if I didn't want to hog it for myself.
Age: Probably not for university students unless you are very preppy.

Attached: 74029w.jpg (600x600, 20K)

what the fuck, are you me?
fucking. exact. same. situation.

really. summer you can have green, soapy, aquatic, woody, floral, fruity, fig-based, mint-based fragrances. take your pick

Very nicely written review! We (or I at least) appreciate it a lot.

I haven't tried it but I do have a decant of vintage Equipage which I found and grabbed at a great price. Unfortunately I never took to it- too artificial smelling and even while being green the patchouli makes it uncomfortably dense to wear in a hot climate where I live.

Again, really appreciated the review. Do you have a basenotes account? I'd love to read more of your reviews.

here;s my choices

designer : prada l'homme

niche: creed green irish tweed, armani figuier eden, house of matriarch toukka ta kau

Prada l'homme smells like basic female frag to me

then become a trap and wear it

Just got black rose, absolutely gorgeous. Got made to take that sauvage off by a girl I’m fucking because it reminded her of her ex who wore it :^)

Forgot pic

Attached: D14B5B66-4B3C-4C9C-AC28-8B7E8B9AE3D1.jpg (4032x3024, 2.3M)

Do I get to wear Shalimar if I'm a trap? Considering it now.

Meme collection :^)))

Female powdery fragrances usually smell sweet or like an old lady. Lhomme is more musky

CH Prive Men any good?

its shite. it's super sinthetic and childishly sweet. and not fruity sweet or vanila sweet. it smells like white sugar sweet. but thots aparently like it

Is there any point in another fragrances after this masterpiece?

Attached: dhi.jpg (2322x4128, 1.19M)

Nice Reddit review, loser.

in the world of sweet date/night out designer frags, 1 million is Timothy, la nuit is Brad, and ch men prive is Chad

Can't decide between Sauvage and ADG Profumo for a quick, easy, all situations year round frag.
Should I go for ADG solely because of how popular Sauvage is? Despite me not really smelling frags on guys round where I live?

You could try adding something to the general then instead of acting like a sourpuss or shitposting old memes all day.

Low IQ posters gonna low IQ.

Amouage Beach Hut. Has a bit of citrus, but then, almost everything has at least a little citrus in it, but it’s not citrus heavy. It’s like a subtly sweet, green, dry, woody, mint/vetiver scent. Give it a try, it’s really nice despite the somewhat goofy name.

I have one full bottle and a handful of decants I purchased a couple years ago. The bottle is a daily driver/all occasion for me. I'm always looking for decants/samples but it's a bit more expensive and hard to find stuff in Canada.

The large collections are cool to look at but go off into rich autist/neckbeard territory. I guess my end goal is a few bottles of stuff that's inexpensive but highly wearable that I can see myself using a lot of and a well-sized collection of interesting niche frags.

hi user :(

Is there any amouage besides reflection that wouldn't smell weird on a teenager?

Ciel I guess

Maybe Sunshine. It’s more of a sweet-boozy-gourmand kind of scent. Could probably pull it off as a younger man/clubbing scent.

I know. I'm asking what other people like. There's too many fragrances to sift through based on those notes. To contribute, my favorites are Gucci Pour Homme II and rocky mountain wood.

>boozy
Kill yourself

Creed MI is probably my favorite warm-weather frag of all time. Of ALL TIME.

gourmand didnt trigger you?

Nah gourmand is ight

What do Veeky Forums think about Body Kouros? I think i'll cop it but I want some opinions anyway.

Ok usually ignore these threads cause i dont care about fragrance but i wanna buy a new perfume

I currently use, dont laugh but i use lush's dirty spray. I reaallly like it and it lasts a long time. But i get mixed reviews when i wear them. Some say its too strong.

Recommend something for me. Preferably not too expensive

Boozy is a perfectly cromulemt descriptor, you stupid faggot. How else do you describe heavy booze notes like brandy, cognac, or rum?

Chanel Allure Homme Sport original is nice, it loses most of the citric accords pretty quickly on the drydown

alcoholic

What kind of smell do you like? Lemon, Vanilla, Wood, Orange, Mint...?

Ok. No more of this autism. There is some well-established terminology within the fragrance community that is used because it is easy to understand. You don’t like certain terms? Don’t use them.

Stop being a dipshit.

>order samples from fragrancenet
>No word on shipping a week later
>Order full sized bottle from them
>2 days later it ships
Do they have something against small orders or samples? Seems like whenever I order something under 40 dollars they take forever to fill it and ship it but if it's over 60 or so they'll send it right out

Alcoholic and boozy are not the same thing. Boozy connotes heavy, smooth, usually sweet notes. There can be alcoholnotes that are not that, like Kilian Straight to Heaven’s rum note. It has an alcohol note, but does not smell “boozy”. This is why the term exists.

versace eros hurts my throat when i apply it even though i can't sniff it much, is this a bad sign?

>Look mom I posted it again!

i never posted anything about it hurting my throat though? is eros just a huge meme here?

stop replying to shitposts

>What kind of smell do you like? Lemon, Vanilla, Wood, Orange, Mint...?
i.. have no idea? im no expert on fragrance at all!
i dont like fruity smell so not lemon or orange. Vanilla smells like a dessert to me so no. Doesnt wood make u smell like an old man? Mint is.. i guess ok but idk.

I just want something that smells easy on the nose, not too strong. but i will get complimented that i smell good.

>mint is.. i guess ok but idk
versace eros

i said cheap tho!

my fragrance right now is lush's dirty so i have no budget for perfumes clearly.

also to give u an idea, idk if u know this brand but its called acca kappa? they smell good and i want something that smells like that and also its cheap too

if you want cheap just go with axe or something honestly

ok not cheap cheap but not expensive either.

versace eros isn't even that expensive, if you buy it online it's $0.50/mL

Reformulated, cloying, and synthetic are also legitimate descriptors, but that doesn't mean autistic faggots like you haven't over used them to the point that they're officially meme-words now. There are tons of other ways to describe things but I guess complete and utter newfags like you wouldn't know.

JPG Le Male -> Mint + Lavender + Vanilla
fragrancenet.com/cologne/jean-paul-gaultier/jean-paul-gaultier/edt#126463
CK One -> Citrus + Musk
fragrancenet.com/fragrances/calvin-klein/ck-one/edt#122659
Versace Blue Jeans -> Lavender + Vanilla + Wood
fragrancenet.com/cologne/gianni-versace/blue-jeans/edt#157805

ill try to go to the shop and smell it then ill buy it. its not toooo expensive turns out

thanks! for you what is the best of all the three?

Just found out I drunk bought Invasion Barbare last night.

At least I get 5 free samples with it. Yikes..

Find a better fragrance ad than this.

Hint: You cannot.

Attached: black-orchid-starring-cara-delevingne-00.jpg (767x461, 303K)

give me the resin bust pls

I was drunk user, not stupid. I only bought the juice.

Attached: bbea7c11d607562806022ca36c9cd612.jpg (1000x1334, 288K)

good drunk buy desu

youtube.com/watch?v=ABz2m0olmPg

Sounds like Aspergers.

Just because dipshits like you consider them memes doesn’t mean there aren’t times when they can be used legitimately. Fuck off with your autism.

Spike Jonze is a meme director tbqhwy

>wears TdH ATF today
>person A: damn is it me of it's just smell so fucking fresh in here
>person B: yeah man
Feels nice I guess.

Also my Fahrenheit went bad, there's still so much juice left. What a shame.

JPG Le Male of those 3, I recomend you to go to a local parfum shop and test stuff

What a damn fine addition to the thread. Autist

>Only posts memes and freaks out about people using certain words
>Calls other people newfags
You can't be this delusional

Go to Ross or Marshals in your town. It's not rock bottom prices but it's usually at a markdown. They're probably bringing in summer frags which work better on younger guys. If it's blue and more than $15 you'll probably do okay. Maybe post a pick of what they have and ask what's the best value.

I can't decide between Sauvage and ADG Profumo.
Both would be good for casual and dressed up ocassions year round.
Am open for other fresh frags to try out, such as AHS and TDH

i dont live in the us

where then?

thank you for your contribution

Dude, shut the fuck up, Gary.

Do you have something similar to those stores where you are?

well there's gotta be a fucking department store somewhere right?

yes there is damn. i just answered the question. i know i can find samples relax guys its nbd

Didn't mean to be overbearing, you could also check places like Walmart for frags that will probably be full price but easy to access. They probably have Eros which is easy and popular or Light Blue which is nice and a bit more subtle.

youtube.com/watch?v=bZ5a2JH_BVE

why do you keep saying gary

These are the ones I’ve been using in rotation.
Eros - Versace
Neroli Portofino - Tom Ford
Terre d’Hermès - Hermès
Infusion d`Homme - Prada

It’s a meme, you dip!

just copped 100ml vintage 2013 ysl la nuit for $140

Where the fuck the sales at?

Well, fragrancenet is having a 37% off everything sale...

Thanks, but I don't really have an internet presence.

Could I use Boss bottled year round if I sprayed one on the chest only in summer?
Thinking about getting a bottle

Whats the cilantro/coriander of frags?

Fahrenheit