What is the most Veeky Forums cigarette?

What is the most Veeky Forums cigarette?

Attached: SM0000082.jpg (419x657, 78K)

marlboro reds are, my dude

Attached: 15181042991610.jpg (4032x3024, 1.24M)

is there a cigarette brand with minimalistic black and white packaging?
if there is its that one, marlboro is a good option though except that everyone already smokes marlbro

anyone know where to get marlboros's in Australia without the shitty packaging?

I'm a uk fag who's still pissed about the packaging being changed to corpse-shit colour.

Parliaments; the space at the end is just big enough for a bump.

The brand doesn't matter you underage faggot, you either look cool or you look like stupid white trash no matter what brand you smoke. Basically the answer is to just be good looking.

YUP
We used to divide a gram between twenty parlies in a pack and scotch tape them.
And then do bumps in teh club all night

OFC one could smoke in a bar back then (perish the thought) so things were poppin in a way they never will again

Who has tried these? They are my favorite menthols now.

Any other Marbs from Reds to Blacks or Southern Cuts are my non menthol choices.

I always have a pack of American Spirit Blacks for that occasional long cig break

Attached: marlboro-ice-3.jpg (500x500, 56K)

Attached: newport-smooth-select-menthol-85937270.jpg (141x190, 16K)

I like American Spirits. They have a very nice perique cigarette that comes in a black box.

i smoke camel turkish royal red, best tasting and nice package

Attached: BBA1AE80-F3B9-4BBA-A450-EEDBD1D15B30.jpg (90x140, 12K)

imagine being so insecure that you choose what ciggies you smoke based on how cool the box looks

smoking is gross, but winstons are the correct answer

Clove cigs only

Attached: 405px-Dji_Sam_Soe.jpg (405x599, 78K)

Smoking is gay as shit

Attached: gauloises_blue.jpg (253x350, 61K)

Lucky Strikes in a soft pack.

thought about getting a cigarette case?

Do you idiots smoke directly out of the package? Are you Vietnam GI joes who stuff the pack in your helmet? Brands aren't more fashionable than others unless they actually have fruity coloring like since you cannot tell unless someone is breathing down your neck while you take out a cigarette.

i went to a lounge the other day and there were so many people smoking. and they looked cool. talk me out of smoking Veeky Forums

I smoke Port Royal which is 55nzd around 40USD for 30g of tobacco.

Attached: 1500546790001-int.jpg (480x360, 13K)

the most effay thing to do would be to roll your own

smoking is pretty cool it only sucks if you life on the 5th floor and don´t have an elevator like me
t.22 and smoking for 10 years

Taste like shit but the pack is 89/10

Dunhills anybody? I’m from the US so I love funky overseas packs

Attached: 48F58865-D741-40E2-8CB0-CF7DD527D7EB.jpg (500x500, 36K)

THERE ONCE WAS A BOY WHO DID NOT KNOW ANYTHING OF THE WORLD.

A CANDIEDEMON SAW THE BOY, AND RECOGNIZED INGENUOUSNESS.

THE CANDIEDEMON WENT TO THE BOY, AND TOLD HIM: “HELLO, BOY. IF YOU WANT OTHERS TO LIKE YOU, AND THE WORLD TO BE YOURS, SUCK ON THIS.”

THE CANDIEDEMON GAVE THE BOY A LIT CIGARETTE, AND TOLD HIM: “YOU WILL BE FASHIONABLE, AND C00L, FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS, AS LONG AS YOU SMOKE AT LEAST ONE OF THESE PER DAY.”

FOR SUBSEQUENT DECADES, THE BOY SMOKED AT LEAST ONE CIGARETTE PER DAY, AND WHEN HE WAS AN OLD ADULT, HE FELL ILL: ROT HAD SPREAD THROUGH HIS VISCERA, HIS SKIN HAD SHRIVELED DUE TO EXSICCATION; AFTER MANY DAYS OF SUFFERING, THE FORMER BOY DIED; HIS FINAL WORDS WERE: “FINALLY, AFTER ALL THESE YEARS, I AM BECOME FASHIONABLE, AND C00L…”

TO THIS POST IS ATTACHED AN IMAGE SHOWCASING THE PERFECT ATTIRE FOR SMOKING ON ANY OCCASION —ONLY FOR TRUE SMOKERS; IF YOU SMOKE WITHOUT WEARING THIS, YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE.

Attached: 67236664-940F-41DE-8DAA-AB9261105AB0.jpg (1214x900, 266K)

WHICH IS MORE PATHETIC: VOLUNTEERING/BEING EMPLOYED TO SHILL IN PRO OF DEGENERATE BEHAVIOURS, OR "SPAMMING" THREADS REGARDING DEGENERATE BEHAVIOURS IN AN ATTEMPT TO VALIDATE YOUR VICE?

Attached: 5CBF22BF-58EB-4AB7-AA56-CD46C7E0D660.png (800x450, 563K)

lmao everyone knows its bad for you dude. some people just like to smoke. its a free country (unless youre in the uk lol)

just ignore him
He's the degeneracy "anal avenger" of fa and it doesn't do any good to respond to him except to bump the thread.

JUST MAKE FUN OF HIS FUNNY TYPING HABITS LIKE I DO.

You’re a sad creature...

I'm still raging about it mate, moved on to rollies now anyway :/

Absolute patrician-tier choice.

I'm only a social smoker but they're my go to ones. Hard to find though, literally only one place near me that sells them. Rich and heavy but without any harshness.

if ur in sydney, there is the chinese smoke shop on sussex st

What is the most cancerous cancer

Tripfags

Just RYO with these badboys

Attached: beretta-cigarette-tubes-original-king-size-200ct-box-as-low-as-2-57-a-carton-3.jpg (972x500, 65K)

My nigga

Rollies are easily the most effay way to smoke

I use G.L. pease or davidoff

It's more Veeky Forums to smell nice. Why would you purposely do something that makes you look like trailer trash and make you smell like ass?

aromatic tobaccos like captain black or borkum riff don't smell like the super trashy cigs that those people buy. Also if you really want to have a good experience, try using higher end tobacco

>Voluntarily choosing to hand over even more than one already would to the big tobacco corporations in exchange for a shorter lifespan and yellow teeth

Its actually cheaper to buy tinned tobacco and roll them, than buying a carton. Also most of the time the increased price is due to taxes rather than actual cost

I started smoking after finding 6 packs of them at home, most likely from my gramps who was in indonesia

>forgot to post his image with his wall of text
You beefed it homo

old package was goat-tier new package is shit

Attached: camel-chu-lac-da-banh-bao-trong-the-gioi-dan-ong ching chong ding dong nip nong to you too.jpg (655x339, 176K)

/thread

oof

You posted them man. @my apartment

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.85M)

I hate Newports but goddamn they make a nice looking box

S L E A Z E

Thoughts? I ryo, so I bought this case; it's pretty minimal and I can cut down on my tobacco use

Attached: 91KP5A8st3L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1427, 397K)

This is a correct opinion. Also the old fashioned unfiltered cigs in the soft pack.

Attached: 9P7XCen.jpg (800x1250, 197K)

all ciggys be harsh, lad
dont be a faggot about selling your body to the man

parliaments
or
galoises blondes
or
marlboro 27s

For iberian anons our cheap tobacco looks great.
Great if you want to pull either the borjacore or jubiladocore

Attached: Agroinformacion.com30122012_90126-696x464.jpg (696x464, 46K)

lucky strikes
camels
tailor mades are fucking disgusting though

park drive blue is the apex choice
if u arnt rolling ur own ur a fucking clown