SHALOM BROTHERS

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

KEH KEHKEH KEH

Attached: OI-VEI.jpg (60 KB, 640x480)

takes2long
takes2long

KEKEKEK

Attached: CACKLES-IN-POLISH.jpg (240 KB, 1200x747)

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

is this that frogo?

Methshot
Methshot

Yes.

Snarelure
Snarelure

leave froggo alone, she is v cool

Attached: F5cbN8l.jpg (48 KB, 596x600)

SniperGod
SniperGod

there are people on this board who stroke their dicks to climax in the name of this pig

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-03-27-at-10.11.59-PM.png (520 KB, 816x547)

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Where'd you find these pictures of her? Never seen them around here

5mileys
5mileys

their ask.fm
pytaniakotletow

Emberfire
Emberfire

Damn, I was not ready for this smile. My dick is now soft

eGremlin
eGremlin

You posted your sob story in another thread for sympathy attention yet here you are shitting up another thread

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Yup!
Because this thread was not shit before I openly wondered why you jerk it to braceface here. FOH son

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Why is that lone tooth a shade darker than the others.

Attached: 5150B749-F073-4CF9-9551-FC05C5B5418A.jpg (48 KB, 495x609)

Nojokur
Nojokur

When you see that, it means that the OTHER teeth are false and the natural tooth is the only one taking on coloration over time - as natural teeth are wont to do.

TLDR bitch got implants

Illusionz
Illusionz

Yeah, Pseudo seemed like a nice guy once, he had some wise things to say... these days he sounds like a bitter, old weirdo

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

dead tooth possibly

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

I'm still nice as can be - when not presented with dumbshit or threads that want a fit critique but won't post pics.

Ask me a serious, fashion related, non inflammatory question and I'll deliver. Post shit, get shit.

iluvmen
iluvmen

Polish. You cant hold the standards high

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

i can ask u serious fashion questions?

TreeEater
TreeEater

Absolutely. My collective post history supports this very well, and altho I binge on shitposts when I feel the need to blow off steam, I'm down to go out of my way to help the earnest and the honest.

TreeEater
TreeEater

o ok

I posted this earlier, explaining that I want some black stonewashed/tye dye/whatever it's called jeans, and I found a pic on google search that is not bad and in the realm of what i want. A flood of replies came in saying "hurr durr cumstains!!" "cumstains user!" "pajeet-core!". I had to look that last one up. I was seeing a swirling cloudy pattern, not cumstains, when i first saw these, and appreciated the dark depth. And what's wrong with Indians anyway? But all i got were some insanely juvenile acne faced mouth breathing sarcasm (the really unfunny middle school kind too), and not a single answer, which leads me to think nobody on this board knows anything anyway....

So not saying these are exactly what I want. But if you could offer some black jeans with a kind of white tye dye or stonewash pattern at a price $200 max, I'd really appreciate it master

Attached: aka.png (642 KB, 1388x944)

5mileys
5mileys

I know that PRPS has jeans with this type of finish for just under 200. They're on sale various places right now.
I've been patronizing PRPS for a while now and I stand by their product. I usually prefer their jackets or their raws, but they've been doing a lot of unique washes lately that would pique your interest. To get them cheaper than even a sale price, check if you can find 'em on century21.com or on rakuten.

They come in a number of fits, so if you don't like this drape then look around more.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-03-28-at-3.23.12-PM.png (157 KB, 450x558)

hairygrape
hairygrape

wew she looks like i would look as a girl.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

but my teeth are better

Soft_member
Soft_member

looks like lilxan honestly

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Dental technician here to tell you that this is fucking bullshit and you're proving once again that you're a brainlet.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit