ETH is dead

>ETH is dead
>ETH is on a free fall
>ETH is going to zero

>buy BTC
>BTC will make you rich

You cucks thought you could stop Vitalik?
Are you really that retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.blockstack.org/solar-storm-a-serious-security-exploit-with-ethereum-not-just-the-dao-a03d797d98fa#.10hceyvly
coindesk.com/19-million-bitcoin-australia-auction/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go take a look again, bitcoin is tanking. Bitfinex is down all day, dgax maintained. If anyone Ddos kraken, it will drop below 200

It's happening as we speak

Its eth cucks cashing in to fiat

blog.blockstack.org/solar-storm-a-serious-security-exploit-with-ethereum-not-just-the-dao-a03d797d98fa#.10hceyvly

Dont panic but you might want to GET THE FUCK OUT

coindesk.com/19-million-bitcoin-australia-auction/

This is why BTC is down right now.

Why are you faggots so obsessed with these short fluctuations

>See article
>Look at author's picture
>Look at author's name
>Pajeet FUD

Try harder.

>blog.blockstack.org/solar-storm-a-serious-security-exploit-with-ethereum-not-just-the-dao-a03d797d98fa#.10hceyvly

lol nice sand nigger article, im sure he got the best degree at curry shits university.

anyways, to teach you retards a lesson, if they disallowed recursive functions or individual contract functions, there would be far worse attack vectors exposed than what we see right now. this isnt a bug, it's the way its suppose to work. developers just need to learn how to not code like special ed students.

you do realize most here are

Remove the DAO from memory of everything and everyone. Never want that shit mentioned again. Fucking 50% drops in under 1 hour because of that shit. I accept my losses, but not when it is caused by some freshmen mistake

What you deluded followers/invested shills do not understand is that its not just a case of "oh the DAO was just bad programming".
It fully showcases the idiocy of the Ethereum fundamentals. Complex turing complete programs are IMPOSSIBLE to fully predict that is why you need legal structures/centralized control to step in when shit hits the fan. ALL BIG PLAYERS KNOW THIS. NO BIG COMPANY WILL EVER PUT THEIR BUSINESS ON THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN EVER AGAIN. ETH WILL BLEED TO DEATH. GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT.

>i accept my losses
>wants everybody to stop talking about it to "remove from memory"
Liberal logic kek

This is the reality but market will stay irrational for a long while. Muh Vitalik meme has become the new doge

I never supported it from the beginning.

Many suggested it would be a good idea to put your bitcoins in ethereum during the pre-halvening dip. it looks like this is still a good idea despite the DAO debacle. I have a feeling BTC is nowhere near done falling.

Ethereum is rebounding

>Implying they are not aware of it.
>Implying they won't correct this shit.

big companies are alrdy doing it though, whole governments in a few eastern countries but ok u know better

>implying Ethereum won't be the next black market
ISHYGDDT

>You cucks thought you could stop Vitalik?
Watch out, a wild Emin Gun Sirer appears!

Better clamp those ass cheeks tight, little Vitalik!

You're right, turing completeness is a big turn off for business, that's why there aren't any successful companies that use HTML, C, C++, C#, Java, or SQL-based applications for anything.

U rekted him lad

Not really. Financial contracts are a whole different kettle of fish. They should be written in some language that provides formal proofs. Not fucking Javascript or any of those languages listed.

Yes and every single one of the companies using these turing complete languages has full control over the codebase that handles money and will get sued to death if their system does things like the DAO did.
>hey guys, all big companies use javascript for their website, lets build our financial backend in javascript too!
-no profitable company, ever

just morons fleeing bitcoin as it dips

Why should I buy ETH? How is it better than BTC?

it's not better in anything many fled eth to bitcoin when dao hack happened that are trying to rebuy at low now, it's all the same.

Eth is being used as a way to preserve crypto wealth as BTC drops

When BTC rises, Eth will not drop proportionally, it will plummet. Give it a week.

it will rise

Hahaha eth is fucked.

That's your response? Sandnigger? Cornell? Etheruem holders, meet your brother in ETH: This dipshit.

In ethereum you can write contracts that self-execute

Downside is sometimes people write shitty contracts that can be exploited

XFD @ supporting a 'japanese man' that no one knows over a glorious slav master racer, buttcoin is literally a meme (albeit a good one)

niggers created the DAO and it bombed ETH, but slavepower will restore it fast enough

>slavpower

you and your weird vitalik fetish
Can't hold your memes on a single thread?

buy waves and hold.

So, unless my coding is completely watertight, including knowing about even undiscovered exploits, then I run a risk of disaster.

Doesn't sound very user friendly to me.

literally nobody gives a fuck about that
it's just bitfinex's retarded gox 2.0 shit

BTC can already into smart contracts. I don't see the point of ETH at all.

>no one gives a fuck about $19 million worth of BTC being dumped onto the market

First day in crypto?

Actually it's an Emin Gun Sirer fetish

get ur facts right nigger

>>hey guys, all big companies use javascript for their website, lets build our financial backend in javascript too!
>-no profitable company, ever

Are you mentally retarted ? PayPal and Square are two of the biggest online finance payment platforms and both use JavaScript for the backend.

Have you ever taken a contract through the judicial system?

There is no watertight contract.

There is always an undiscovered exploit.

Yeah, I suppose there's a way to write code for any payment as a self executing-contract.

>short ETH they said

Then ETH increases 25%
You told me ETH was going to die

You sound like someone who should just buy shares of the S&P500 and be happy with the market rate of return

It is but it's going to be a month before it does

BTC goes up - eth dies

BTC crashes - eth also dies

It's only holding on now because people are using it as a way to avoid the BTC dips, but all long-term faith in Eth has been lost

>faith in Eth has been lost
Why?

It's just another fiat currency.

It's value is whatever someone is willing to pay.

Fuck you morons. Do you think anybody gives a fuck what you think with your $200 on Polo. Trolling every board you can find to increase volatility so you can short and make your $12 from your command center otherwise known as your dads basement. Let the whales swim in this pond junior we know Eth takes us where BTC can't go. Go pick on LISK... That Max guy is an idiot.

Mad son?

>ETH is now $14 per coin
>mfw bought in at $12

People are currently using ETH to protect their BTC investment and ETH's reputation is slowly healing. As always, I'm sticking with ETH because its run by a number of autists. And you can always bet on autists.

THE AUTISTS ARE OUR FUTURE

That's our future. At least it is so in the tech industry. Also, I forgot to post >mfw

The long term value of ETH was never based on the dao. It's the potential of sharding and POS that matters the most to ETH.

Anyone know if Bitfinex is up and running yet? The site is accessible, but I don't know if exchange is occurring.

/Thread

>Veeky Forums shitters scream FUD post DAO hack
>Veeky Forums shitters advise shorting, Eth to the core of the earth
>Veeky Forums shitters lost at least 50%, probably more
>no one on Veeky Forums shorts actually shorts
>those who did have since committed suicide

There are people in this thread right now who DID NOT buy DAO tokens during the panic. Had you, you would have doubled your money in 48 hours.

I missed rock bottom and got some at 0.000098 BTC
Price is currently 0.000165 BTC

You should just become an hero

You and everyone else dumb enough to buy any crypto not named bitcoin

Can't an hero right now, have profits to take.

>buy btc
>convert to shit-coins
>trade shit-coins to increase btc holdings
>BTC price increases 70% during that time
>more than double my money in the space of 2 weeks

All the while Veeky Forums screams short but takes up no positions. This board is such a pile of shit lol

You are buying penny currencies.

Shut the fuck up, nobody cares.

>this cope

Just watching both the price of DAO and Eth continue to climb. Stay salty shitter.

It's not useful. Drug dealers don't want to pay in something that has no brand name appeal, third-worlders are already sketched out enough by BTC, think they'll invest in a currency that's only just getting attention and now has news that looks disastrous? Would you put your families money in something made by Vitalik?

BTC will be king unless something comes out that is way, way better at a niche already being filled by a relatively trustworthy product.

this is an obvious exit pump, no way its going to hold

I'm not very absolutely certain about many things, but I am absolutely certain that Ethereum will surpass Bitcoin in the futur. I'm not shilling I don't care if you buy, I'm just telling to stop listening to Veeky Forums and go learn what Ethereum is and how it works. If you think it won't become anything worth investing in, then don't. But do your own research on the subject before deciding to buy.

Who cares? 45% in 24hrs is 45%.
I want to know where the short callers are? Post P/Ls shitters

thats great id rather ide xem, i called that at 49 satoshi, sia i called at 15, dgb obviously, lisks bright future and volcom coin