Itt styles that you FUCKING HATE

Itt styles that you FUCKING HATE .

Attached: Screenshot_20180328-102815.jpg (1329x1480, 865K)

What a disgusting trio.

Attached: 1519763091407.jpg (1080x1077, 120K)

If the hairstyles were more normal the girls on the left would be fine. The tattoos completely ruin the one on the right

Libshit signal hair

Attached: 1519987233044.jpg (960x640, 56K)

fuck as much as I also hate it; these types of girls get me hard as diamonds

Attached: 20180328_203947.png (1440x1803, 2.45M)

curves for days

Healthy young woman goes to university, gets pumped with massive shot of many marxist ideologues, doesn't feel good and changes - APOSEMATISM. Many such cases!

Pretty much if i can tell someone is LIBERAL by the way they DRESS, get the FUCK away from me

ITT: Girls OP got rejected by

middle bitch a thicc and my nigress look like she got succable toes
post more

Attached: Screenshot_20180328-213955.jpg (1287x2167, 992K)

is it bad that other than their awful hair the two girls on the left are really hot to me

>shaved head
>big hoop earrings
>septum piercing
>chunky shoes
>long coat
>fanny pack over the shoulder

you're not cool

this shit

Attached: 1522025514380.jpg (2976x3968, 2.51M)

2, 1, 3

>not wanting to bury your cock in a big tit art hoe
shake my fucking head

Exactly user. These fking neckbeards from /pol/ or /r9k/ dont know the plessure of art hoes. Would cream pie all three of them.

You mad this guy fucked your girl? lmao dude this fit is mad flames

i like this actually

upvote

w2c trousers?

i know these beople, theyre from broward

the state of fa

they're all the same person

>obvious man on the right
>girls

yuck

anything on reddit that hte korean exchange students are upvoting each other with

What kind of boots is the girl on the left wearing?

speaking of reddit, it seems like it's in style to constantly talk about cultural appropriation which is fucking annoying

Attached: blathering.png (841x634, 244K)

He looks like he'd browse Veeky Forums. Disgusting.

wood berry

Tattoos, piercings and unnaturally collored hair dye are unironically the worst products of modern society

Sad!

you sound unironically triggered lmao

true

Attached: 11026582_828835723872221_3139606192295712210_n.png (500x334, 200K)

literally my last exes omg I want to die

Attached: tumblr_nqkwejrffz1uvfaz5o1_500.jpg (500x500, 56K)

>and a lot of Americans are "mutts" like me

Attached: 1517016485852.jpg (640x640, 36K)

teenagers

chunky shoes are hard stfu

The fit is really shit... I can't see how that can be considered good

that's what Im saying, just be a teenager 14-19 and be into mac de marco and mgmt, photography,"skater aesthetic"(they dont skate), and anything that fits a similar criteria

Attached: Omfg.jpg (1242x1219, 1.09M)

Mhm I would love to oppress the fuck out that middle chick

Honestly I think it's as vapid as the frat bro style...
Twiggy legs, that I think I could break with my bare hands easily, cropped jeans with white socks showing, etc... How this has become a teen staple is beyond me.

OPS that make the same thread every day

can yall post more big tit art hoes

Sad friendless incel goes on Veeky Forums, gets easy answers about the blacks and jews being at fault for the pathetic state of his life - RACISM BUT SEMI-IRONICALLY. Many such cases!

not big tits but it's the best I could do my king

Attached: nut.jpg (749x1162, 104K)

B R A A P

Attached: 1518820852106.jpg (600x445, 40K)

i appreciate it. since moving to the midwest my supply of art hoes has died and it honestly bums me out. I grew up in seattle and this was like my go to female. i dont even know how to talk to normals

Attached: 1521938001430.jpg (645x773, 29K)

Goddammit why do you fuckers keep posting shit like this
the fuck is wrong with you?

Attached: 1518879560774.png (432x328, 138K)

>i have no ass but ill pretend I do cause my friend said I do in one photo now I think i have an ass

her eyebrows annoy me

Attached: 1520521310255.jpg (500x383, 94K)

>not wanting those muscular thighs wrapped around your head

>i have no eyebrows but ill pretend I do casue my friend said i do in one photo now i think i have eyebrows

there fixed it

Black guy looks nice

perfect

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 27K)

i’m convinced it’s the same pathetic incel that posts all these threads because some woman broke his heart in high school and instead of owning up to being a shitty partner he has to blame it on the FEMINAZIS lmao grow up dude

Attached: 74906A7B-E6F8-4274-86A4-90F4481E3632.jpg (500x359, 83K)

I wish I could move to Bushwick and fuck hoes like that on the regular

>signal enjoy jamals herpes

jaded

Not OP but all of these art hoe's eyebrows really irk me

wtf man what did I do to you, just tryna wear clothes.
Henlo
I bought it from jackthreads before they shut down. Thrift stores have similar herringbone trousers, might need a lil tailoring tho.

I'm not the poster, but it imo, looks bad.The cuffed pants with the white socks showing: why? the bright clunky boots? the novelty shirt inside?
This could have been so much better if you had a pair of brogues, some nicer socks, a v neck with a white or blue button down

its fashion look it up SHEEP.

go buy holister while you're at the MALL

GEEZ

>using sheep unironically
>reddit spacing
>GEEZ

MEME ARROWS

gtfo you cuck libtard go drink non soy milk

>not understanding the use of comedy chevrons
>thinks soy milk is good
>uses cuck in current year
stick to /r/teenfa or something

you smell like poo poo. you poo head

Attached: 1521985361690.jpg (720x540, 56K)

idk if you're MFA meme-ing me but I'll take the bait.

But basically I started with wanting to wear the sweatshirt that day and tried to build an outfit around it. The sweater had pretty vibrant earth tones and a bright white knit graphics so I tried to balance it out with muted earth tones. Cuff was because uncuffed made the proportions a little wack. I could've chosen better socks I agree.

I wear this fit usually with a light brownish turtleneck or beige tee and I wanted to do something different. There you go

hobrows

I am memeing a bit... I often see this type of outfit around me that goes for fashionable or whatever... IMO it doesn't work, but thats pretty subjective. I just don't like graphic sweater all too much, especially novelty ones. If I was to wear a novelty sweater, I'd just wear it like that, with a pair of muted jeans and shoes, so that the emphasis was on the sweater, and the other pieces don't clash.
In all honestly, do what you feel represents you the best

Attached: sniff.png (600x445, 437K)

Perfect bitch for a friends with benefits.

I honestly do the same thing, I either wear black jeans with black boots or black trousers with black derbies and let the silhouette and top be the main interest of the fit. I appreciate feedback tho, there's always something to improve when trying out new things.

Yo okay cropped jeans and whote socks are okay if they make sense in with the outfit.

I just realized I do actually hate this specific style that alot of UFC fighters and announcers wear. Dana White wears this crap too, it's like their version of casual is always ugly sneakers jeans and some type face Sweatshirt by some high end Mens Wear brand. Yet it still just looks like a teenager from 1995.

that is clearly a Transexual Male on the right.
I regularly watch bpd's on the tube and they never cease to impress me

Attached: 453665732.jpg (682x1024, 404K)

Attached: ajoerogan_display_image.jpg (307x400, 30K)

Attached: th (1).jpg (474x711, 54K)

I see girls like that all the time in Brooklyn, they look like they have sniffable asses

E-ecco?

pls

sauce?

They look like they'd force they're shifty political opinions down everyone's throats but I'd still fuck the shit out of all 3 of them lol.

>hating qt art hoes
Im disappointed lads

i dont hate you i hate your style

this better be some fucking bait

>traditional cultural costumes
For America that would be suits and formalwear.

Also trends/memes in fashion as we know it originated in the west. I'm pretty sure I read that a Japanese lord, probably during the Meiji restoration, chuckled at the fact that Europeans had to buy a new outfit every few years where as he had his outfit for life.

>virtue signalling on an anonymous imageboard

i'm sick of you fucking underage redditors

Don't disrespect my boi Dave Sholler like that

Yo me too dawg, had to do a double take on the one in the middle because I thought it was her. I'm so lonely

ssssssssssnnNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFF

Attached: 8adabe58ded55f7f6df9673d16a6c4f3.jpg (500x269, 13K)

Grotesque indeed. I can already tell I wouldn't like these people.

She's really pretty and then she fucks up her hair and eyebrows like that. I won't even judge her glasses because if not for the rest, I wouldn't think she's a raging feminist.

This one just has issues.

Jesus Christ wtf did she use miracle grow on those eyebrows?

At least she isn't on meth anymore.

This guy clearly can't see past his eyelids. Cut him some slack. I don't think he even cares about his appearance.

>when you're overcompensating to fit in even tho your parents were raised on dog meat

>nose piercings
The single biggest threat to American fashion.

This is anti-fashion. People who get their faces rekt for a living can't be expected to care that much about their appearance. This is how I dressed when I was 15.

Thread reeks of supreme gentlemen

wehaEnglish traditional cultural clothing would probably be suits, we invented them. Plus European nations are probably alone in the fact that we have had periods with different clothing, most other cultural groups have had consistent cultural garments.