Let’s settle it

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Let’s settle it.

Who’s the hottest ever Veeky Forums poster?

Attached: 01B47AD6-0AA1-45F3-A081-8B71861B95FD.png (22 KB, 579x518)

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

me

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Attached: 1294795261193.png (513 KB, 831x495)

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

no me

massdebater
massdebater

For the love of god sauce me plz

Playboyize
Playboyize

she used to be a tripfag

she was fucking cute posted nudes on Veeky Forums nearly everyday

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

T H I C C

StonedTime
StonedTime

Veeky Forums used to be viscous

One day I found /cgl/ and being interested in cosplay at the time I posted a thread there asking for advice regarding a Morrigan cosplay and attaching to the post pictures of me in a makeshift leotard (cut-up swimsuit) with purple tights.
Somebody from Veeky Forums recognised me and began spamming my pictures on /cgl/ and it kind of spilled over with people being convinced that it was me spamming them, but I was stubborn and indignant and refused to leave.
Nudes got out, somebody made a fake Facebook profile of me, added everybody on my friend list to it and sent them the nudes. People were trying to locate my parents address to send them hatemail and printed pictures of me nude, and even images of other girls with their faces obscured, saying that they were pictures of me.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

that's a lot of viscosity

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

how to get a cgl gf

MPmaster
MPmaster

Bump

RavySnake
RavySnake

Casemods ofc

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Igor

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Telny

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

The autistic dude with the caps

Flameblow
Flameblow

post moreiggan

5mileys
5mileys

knoch

Techpill
Techpill

dudes? knoch

RavySnake
RavySnake

Tripskank will always be my favourite.

I think she should have released a proper bean-flick vid, with good production values, so we'd have something to go on other than those lulzy pics.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Erica. Someone post pics of [[[her]]]

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

maybe we can crowdfund it

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit