Neuralstem, Inc ($CUR) General Thread!

Neuralstem, Inc ($CUR) General Thread!

Price: +5%, ~$0.34 a share ($0.33, high of $0.35 for this morning)
Target price: $8.00 a share (likely a little generous, $6 seems more reasonable)
beaconchronicle.com/2016/05/31/earnings-trends-of-the-stock-neuralstem-cur-vertex-pharmaceuticals-vrtx/

RECENT UPDATES
Yesterday’s SEC filings (8-K, re-electing directors):
secfilings.nasdaq.com/filingFrameset.asp?FilingID=11451307&RcvdDate=6/20/2016&CoName=NEURALSTEM, INC.&FormType=8-K&View=html

Today’s news (in-vitro testing):
streetinsider.com/dr/news.php?id=11758428

> What is Neuralstem, Inc?
They are in the process of taking drugs to trial for treating a variety of disorders, including major depressive disorder.
neuralstem.com/about-neuralstem
neuralstem.com/pharmaceuticals

> Can I buy with Robinhood?
$CUR is publicly traded on NASDAQ, meaning you can.

DIRECTORS:
Stanley I. Westreich

Founder, President - Westfield Realty, Inc. - 1965 to 2005 (40 years)
Director - Neuralstem, Inc. ($CUR) - 2011 to Present (5 years)
Director - Vigilant Video, Inc. - 2012 to Present (4 years)
Independent Director - Vigilant Solutions, Inc
Director - VaaS International Holdings, Inc.
Director - Capital One Financial Corp. ($COF) - 1994 to 2010 (15 years)
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/people/person.asp?personId=663257&ticker=COF

(1/2)

Other urls found in this thread:

bioethicsarchive.georgetown.edu/nbac/oldaker.html
nationalhealthadvisors.com/professionals/william-c-oldaker/
bloomberg.com/Research/stocks/people/person.asp?personId=372108&privcapId=7728881
washingtontimes.com/news/2007/may/31/20070531-123651-8692r/
investor.neuralstem.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=203908&p=irol-newsArticle_Print&ID=2177092
finviz.com/screener.ashx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

William Oldaker
Founder, Partner - Oldaker, Biden & Belair LLP - 1983 to Present (33 years)
Partner - Oldaker & Harris, LLP - November 1998 to Present (17 years)
Partner - National Group
Partner - Manatt, Phelps, & Phillips - 1987 to 1993 (6 years)
Founder, Director - WashingtonFirstBank - 2004
Director - Neuralstem, Inc. - April 2007 to Present (9 years)
Director - WashingtonFirst Bankshares, Inc. - 2009 to Present (7 years)
Director - Century Bancshares, Inc. - 1985 to Present (31 years)
Director - Century National Bank - 1982 to 2001 (19 years)
Director - Century Bank - 1984 to Present (32 years)
Director - GrandBank - 2001 to Present (15 years)
Commissioner (appt by Pres. Clinton) - National Bioethics Advisory Commission - 1999 to 2001 (2 years)

Bar Memberships: Colorado, Washington, Iowa, DC, DC Court of Appeals, United States Supreme Court

White House press release:
bioethicsarchive.georgetown.edu/nbac/oldaker.html

Even MORE to add to Oldaker’s resume:
nationalhealthadvisors.com/professionals/william-c-oldaker/

Other info:
bloomberg.com/Research/stocks/people/person.asp?personId=372108&privcapId=7728881
washingtontimes.com/news/2007/may/31/20070531-123651-8692r/

(Like that he works with Biden or not, it’s an impressive track record)

COMMENTS
> Short float: 5.33%, low price but high confidence
> See Cap1’s performance during Westreich’s time there
> Oldaker has an extensive and prestigious track record in bioethics
> Oldaker founded a law firm with the Vice President and has been a partner for over 30 years
> Also has six Bar memberships
> Senior management took 100K (50% of salary) paycut to reinvest in the company during restructure, seem extremely vested in the company’s best interest
investor.neuralstem.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=203908&p=irol-newsArticle_Print&ID=2177092

This is not pump and dump. This is not shill stock. This is an opportunity to buy low.
(2/2)

i got in pre-market and made a couple bucks, but sold because I didn't think it'd hold.... seems to have pretty strong support at 33c tho

think I should buy back in OP??

I think so. They are actually a very solid company, and will gap fill soon. They aren't even negative today unlike the rest of the market.

sounds like an ok stock

I'm going to short it

CERU mah nigga

If you're using the money you got from VHC, good luck.

nice tripcode!

What's the window of growth here? Is this semii-long?

semi-long, but very possible breakout soon.

You're welcome.

I've lost so much money I don't even give a fuck any more, I'm send you my last $500 shill.

Locking in tomorrow.

same dude imgoin in. saex killed me today

I'd rather invest in WM than another memestock

Fuck it, 700 shares queued. Don't fail me now, memes.

im sittin on 500, poorfag here, hope it goes well tomorrow

Damn, I was just about to donate the remainder of my life savings to Bernie's campaign, but now I'm thinking I need to invest it here so my wife's son can go to college.

Buying in with 5% of my port this week. How'd you find it?

A for effort

Stock screeners and lots of due diligence.

Any tips on screeners? Tired of the "only investing in what I see on Veeky Forums and motley fool" meme

>my wife's son

Dude... you cuck, just put everything in VHC for 2 years.

I used finviz.com/screener.ashx Lots of options.

What are you looking for? How do you know what to look for and what makes you come to the conclusion that this stock has potential?

Shit biotech penny #547376453

I have never seen such an obvious setup to short poor retards on Veeky Forums

Low float short, Exchange (Usually just look at NASDAQ and AMEX), lower RSI. These are just some of the things I look at. In the end, though you have to do due diligence on the company, if you're going to hold for more than a few days.
Fuck off faggot. Sorry you lost all your money in tlog.

>semi-long

What does that even mean? 1 year? 5 years? Whenever they're cash-flow positive?

Do they have any upcoming catalysts? I don't see any in 2016.

Why even bother quoting price targets from a bunch of robo-articles? You know those are pretty much meaningless, right? Here's an excerpt from that piece of trash:
>currently has High Price Target of $ 8.00. The Low and Mean Price Targets are $ 8.00 and $ 8.00 respectively. These price targets are a consensus analysis of 1 brokers.

Read that back to yourself and tell me you don't sound like a literal retard for thinking that's worth anything.

I remember when PTX had a projected price of $6

Op here.

Semi-short leaning on the pretty short side. It's a pretty subjective term. I didn't use it, someone else did. I personally don't plan on holding longer than a few weeks, and I would not say that any for sure catalysts are coming, but some of their neurogenic drugs have shown promise in-vitro as announced yesterday. It's a meme stock. We're meaning to ride the hype. It's directed by very competent people, so there is a chance it could actually become a worthwhile stock ($5 peak) again, though I am not banking on it. Nobody's making you buy anything.

The price target is probably pretty generous, I said $6 just to be a little more moderate (and that's still higher than the peak). Use your best judgment. That was the only source I found that reported a price target.

Thanks for fucking us over yet again
Pretty much making sure good tips get lost in the sea of bullshit pump and dump... yet again

Fuck you buddy, hope you lose your fuckin ass

fuck off with pharmamemes i fell for TRXC already

Did you even read any of the posts. This is a semi-long investment. It has been one day, and the market has a lot of uncertainty because of brexit.

-10.5% on the first day after your post deserves derision
what a shit show

sage this fuckin thread
you're going to hell you piece of shit
for every pump n dump thread theres a thread with actual tips being pushed off the board

>pump n dump
This is not a pump and dump. This is a legit company, that makes actual products. I encourage you to do your due diligence next time, instead of randomly throwing your money into the market. Today clearly was a better day to buy, whats done is done. Like I said before, I am holding because I see this having the potential to break-out in the near future.