What would belong in a Veeky Forums sticky?

What would belong in a Veeky Forums sticky?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoin.org/en/
coindesk.com/price/
preev.com/
en.bitcoin.it/
bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin
ondn.net:800/search
coinmarketcap.com/
hashocean.com/?rid=599337
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your mom's used vagina.

ASTI
PRAN

Bump

try r9k

A link to any website but here

suicide hotline

Some interesting links I've found for BTC related stuff

bitcoin.org/en/
coindesk.com/price/
preev.com/
en.bitcoin.it/
bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin
ondn.net:800/search

I think that trip fag Lei sheng is making one. But first he must tell us if he's from China and if he's a grill before it gets posted

I do think that Veeky Forums can really use a sticky. I'm going to try suggesting a few topics we can have.

I don't know anything about the cryptocurrencies (nor do I have any interest in it), but I'd say they have their uses. Some argue that it is what made Veeky Forums what it is, so perhaps some other user can come up with suggestions for this.

If other anons want to contribute an interesting topic/point out something I missed out... Go ahead and do so. I'd start with the Finance aspect of things.

For Finance:
I say the sticky should focus on Personal Finance over the other types of finance - partly because most threads here are focused on this aspect (how to get rich, just got inheritance what do, is spending money on cars a shit finance decision etc etc.), but also because Corporate Finance and Public Finance are HUGE subjects.

Corporate Finance also has different governing regulations depending on the jurisdiction e.g. different market cap requirements before listing, so it gets complicated.

For public finance, we'll have to go very deep into the basics... Can't expect every reader to have a fundamental understanding of macroeconomics. But I believe a sticky (covering a few key examples/case studies) can be made. More about this later.

Breaking this up into a few parts for ease of reading and post limit.

In other words, basics 101 of finance.

So, under Personal Finance:

>Financial Planning
As its name implies, this should be regarding the planning of one's personal finances. The basics, like the Time Value of Money, Cash/Credit Management, Roth 401K vs IRA etc. And also Retirement and Estate Planning, too.

Could also have general guidelines towards the management of finances - like the debt servicing ratio and such. Also, if possible, a little about investing basics: bonds and such.

We could also have a little section dedicated to personal accounting - just enough so that anons who are new to the concept can start using it to keep track of small business spendings. Could also recommend accounting software (MYOB vs QuickBooks, for example).

Bitcoins.
Advice.

Also some FAQ... on some of the more commonly discussed topics here.

>what do with sudden sum of money
>should I pay off debt vs holding on to it
>how to become a millionaire and live securely
>what business should i start that's easy and makes me money
>buying a house vs renting
>college vs trade school

List goes on... But basically the FAQ will (hopefully) abolish the need for any more of such threads.

Yes please, I was dissapointed when I didn't find a sticky/faq for this board

cheap kneepads and mouthwash online stores

I know, friend. But unfortunately Veeky Forums mods rarely post, and I can't contribute/suggest anything directly

Is this true?

coinmarketcap.com/

HashOcean of course

hashocean.com/?rid=599337

>BTC related stuff
Fuck off. This containment board needs a containment board for you faggots.

>I think that trip fag Lei sheng is making one.
Kek. Some poor faggot from China is going to write a Veeky Forums sticky? How about we hold out for someone qualified ....

>FAQ will (hopefully) abolish the need for any more of such thread
You truly are delusional, huh?

this

Why not? Aren't you tired of seeing the trade school vs college threads? Or those about a sudden windfall? It's the same shit over and over - I'm sure a sticky can keep those to a minimum (barring extreme cases, but I'm pretty sure nobody who's going to inherit 10MM is on Veeky Forums).

+100

how to start a business
where to find mentors
finances
how the finical markets and banks work
investopedia

ect.

the communist manifesto :^)

>I'm sure a sticky can keep those to a minimum
No, a janitor does that. And we don't have any of those.

>I'm pretty sure nobody who's going to inherit 10MM is on Veeky Forums)
Lurk more, newfag.

>No, a janitor does that. And we don't have any of those.

A sticky would reduce the need for those threads.

>Lurk more, newfag.
>implying people have inherited 10 mil

- General information about stocks
- long / short etc strats
- Credit score info for the americans
- Link to scandinaviabrahs blog
- Memecoin warning page