Supplements of Veeky Forums

What supplements does Veeky Forums take for prime financial gains?

I take
>Fishoil
>Multivitamin
>Testosterone enanthate
>Adrafinil
>Caffeine

Other urls found in this thread:

raypeat.com/articles/articles/fishoil.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I take

>government bonds in B+ rating countrys
>buy low/ sell high strategy
>leveraged microtransactions
>freelancing translations

git gud fag, my gains are off the charts

Water

>kneepads
>high protein consumption
n-not by choice it's about survival
no homo

>Yerba Mate
>Reishi, Cordyceps, and Chaga mushroom extract (Breathe by Host Defense)
>Gelatinized Maca root with Ginger, Cocao, and Rhodiola (Maca Boost)
>Ginko Smart by Irwin Naturals (choline, DMAE, etc..)
>Local bee pollen
>hemp protein powder

Also a high fat diet, 1tbs. coconut oil and 1 whole vacado in my smoothie keep my energy levels sustained. Banana has natural beta blockers which help with anxiety. I also apply vetivere oil topically and inhale it if I get anxiety. If it gets really bad I take kava extract.

Before this I was a tired, depressed, lazy faggot. Now I get shit done. Even my anxiety is better although too much maca and bee pollen at once makes my anxiety worse and gives me back cramps?...

>60mg of adderall a week at strategic points to minimize tolerance
>Modafinil thrice a week
>Caffeine+L Theanine in the mornings
>Xanax binge for hibernation after ensuing all nighters
>micro dose acid+molly for fun every now and then
>HGH and tren so I don't have to work out
>meth
>cum

Does Modafinil help? Some say it's not worth it but I'm sensitive to stimulants and don't like the anxiety they give me. I hear it gives a mild boost without the edge though?

>Hgh and tren

Lol, no test base?

>leveraged microtransactions

wut dat

People take it and expect it to be like adderall, which is where they get disappointed. For me modafinil can drastically increase focus but at the same time I get tunnel vision/anxiety/headaches. The only benefit I found is that I completely awake yet I'm not "wired" like with amphetamines. You can easily pull an all nighter with very little fatigue and no disgusting crash. I'd try it out considering its not really destructive.

Most of that stuff is a gimmick. The ONLY thing I believe in is a goof multivamin.

If you:

> eat well
> exercise
> drink plenty of water
> take a multivitamin daily
> Have a low stress life (this is the tough one)

You will feel quite good.

>Testosterone is a gimmick

ok

well I never tried test. I hear it's powerful shit, but I ain't fuckin with it.

> vyvanse
> caffeine + theanine
> melatonine

i just got some semenax in the mail so i can make real big cums. i havent taken any yet, but i figure i'll start off at 2x the recommended dosage and see what that does. any of you faggots ever fuck with this stuff?

I heard a multivitamin is a gimmick as well.

Krill oil.

If I am feeling little slow maybe a C.

Hurts not having connections to get realllllly good "supplements"

>microdosing MDMA

Fish oil is actually really helpful. Multivits are almost useless. Vitamin B, D and magnesium are decent though.

Adrafinil is trash, get moda- or armodafinil. Fucking godlike.

And 4F-MPH is you're thinking economical. Essentially a more potent form of ritalin. 5mg dose for a day of stimulation. However, little research has been done on the long term effects. But then again, it being a DNRI is good enough for me.

Do not microdose mdma! That is literally retard , molly is hardly ever just comprised of mdma and even then microdosing has no benefit unlike psilocybin (which should be used instead of blotters for microdosing)

>2016
>still falling for the fish oil meme

raypeat.com/articles/articles/fishoil.shtml

>Fish oil is helpful
>multivits are useless

Fish oil is pretty much a completely fraudulent sector of the supplement industry. I can guarantee that the fish oil you declare as helpful is pure placebo.

Creatine
Multivitamin

Caffeine pill instead of coffee bc sensitive teeth

Ephedrine sulfate preworkout and long term study

PRL-8-53: gives me nightmares but helps with autistic memory

Modafinil armodafinil adrafinil:
This stuff barely works. I can fall asleep 1h after taking this, just wake up with terrible sleep. If i take this with caffeine I'll feel tired after the caffeine wears off and then I feel uncomfortable in bed but not any less tired.

Please stop doing fish oils

Even organic oils contain amounts of mercury and there are many better ways to achieve the omega n-6 fatty acids and vitamins they claim to contain

Coconut oil is in many ways a far superior choice

Source?

>Testosterone enanthate
How do I acquire?

>ctrl f cocaine
>no results

Wise decision Veeky Forums.

futures, just a different name here

Cocaine is shit

Literally worst stimulant

If your in the US you dont unless u buy it illegally or get a prescription, its steroids.

fish oil is great for joints.

Test isnt a gimmick, u will get swole as fuck and have a ton of energy.

your a walking Tim Ferriss meme jeez

Is Adrafinil worth a try?

Then you've never REALLY done cocaine.

But it's not worth it.

The side effects, cost, effects etc are not worth it for what you get.

How good is test for mental/confidence gains?

it's all in your head (that is, not actually effecting you beyond pseudoscience)

:^D

now, stop wasting money

and enjoy being itchy

beer keeps me with a 4.0 at boston college :^D

Iron and creatine.

It is literally the hormone responsible for giving men a sense of well being. What the fuck do you think?

I think there's plenty of data to back up multivatimins (when swallowed with food)

Anyway, I definitely notice when I take them and I feel more energy, more alert, and more confident.

This.

Legit coke is amazing. Short lived high, but amazing.

side effects though?

Possible but unlikely: permanent natural suppression, cancer, hair loss, kidney issues

Possible and likely: temporary testicular atrophy, acne, increased blood pressure, increased liver toxicity

Low doses of test are very safe though

I understand that friend. I only want to learn about the mental gains of 500mg of weekly test before I start, as they seem to always be understated.

It's different for everyone, also depends if you're naturally low testosterone or not.

Mental gains from test cycles will come in the form of confidence and energy, not intelligence

I've done a lot of drugs in my life, modafinil is one of the least pleasurable ones out there for me, you can't sleep, but you don't have any energy, or any extra focus, just an uncomfortable state of being awake for a long time.

ATM just use caffeine and kratom.

just googled him, and I look like him too.

I've done fantastic cocaine (multiple cokehead friends vouched, said they'd only had better once before in their lives) and it just made me super focused and gave me energy. No euphoria, and honestly it just wasn't for me. Not everyone likes feeling like their brain is getting overclocked.

Microdosing MDMA is retarded, microdosing psilocybin is ok I guess, but LSD is 1000x better. psilocybin will make you feel wavey and good the first few times, but it's a game of diminishing returns after that. LSD literally acts like a study drug at microdoses.

Optimal drug regimen:
>microdose LSD 2x a week (10-15ug, 1/8th tab works well)
>MDMA no more than every 3 months
>psilocybin once a year. 2gs for normies, 5gs for people with "serious spiritual problems"
>limited amounts of alcohol for the purposes of expanding social skills.
>weed if you want I guess, microdosing LSD is a better choice for productivity but if you can control your intake do what you want.
>The best cocaine you can get, only once on your 21st birthday so if your life goes to shit all your coke experiences after that won't be as good and you'll be less likely to get addicted.

CERU mah nigga

I buy
>the dip

>Citation needed

Inb4 the fucking Ray Pete quack article

Fish oil from reputable brands is filtered to remove mercury and other impurities

if it's not FDA approved, it's a scam

>Trusting the FDA racket

Then why not just get good meth? 2 days later and you still feel great. Coke just feels like a strong cup of coffee.

I never said anything about intelligence. Stop being a stupid asshole.

Just discovered pic related.
It's working perfectly.

Meth is just hillbilly cocaine dude. Also, are you really so much of a lardass that you need hardcore amphetamines to put a decent day's work in?

Carrots
Berroca
Dare Iced Coffee
Water, lots of water
Also take Seroquel when I have panic attacks. Though it makes me see stuff, and makes my nose bleed.

So I try not to

>Phenylpiracetam 300mg
>CDT choline 500
>dmea
>coffee
>probiotics

Very different chemical with distinct mechanisms of action and toxicity profiles.

>Phenylpiracetam
great stim, 300mg is a very high dose though. Also tolerance sets in quite fast and for some fucking reason I sweat a lot on it. A strange kind of sweat that stinks. Normally my sweat has little odor. Could also be the CDP choline causing that.

>DMEA
Very little evidence last time I checked, are you taking this with choline for the reuptake inhibition?

>probiotics
wasn't this a meme?

Anyone on Veeky Forums into quantified self?

>probiotics
>meme

555-COME-ON-NOW.jpg

>probiotics

I reckon they could be a meme when taken in the doses recommend on the side of a cheap bottle but if you take like a whole bottle at once it should be effective. Also expensive ones like doctor ohiras are meant to be effective.

The best way to do probiotics is to make your own. I used to make my life keffir but I got sick of keeping it alive and let it die which I sort of regret. You can also make sauerkraut or kimchi, which Koreans eat with everything. I'm interested in making Natto which is Japanese because it's supposed to be the best way to get vitamin k2 which is supposed to be a super helpful vitamin.

Gut health is important though.