16k per year

I earn 16k per year, what are my options here?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikisend.com/download/481176/rich.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kneepads

mouthwash

Educating yourself developing your ability to reason, convince and collect facts.

what country? isn't that below welfare nigger status in the us?

Get a copy of rich dad poor dad.

what a horrible book to recommend...
download it for free op fuck buying these self help books. start saving now pirate that shit!

wikisend.com/download/481176/rich.pdf

Scotland

i see not enough niggers there to live on welfare huh?

>not joining in on giving bad advice

Scotland is full of poorfags who live in some of they worst fucking housing complexes.

Mind me asking what your current job is?

actually it might work for a poorfag as first impression into a different mindset.
i'm already past that mentality i watched it all my life as i grew up and talked to people and somehow figured out it was wrong on my own.
so for me rich dad poor dad was utterly disappointing and boring and slimey greasy bullshit.

there are some nice insights in it that would fit on a sticker note. takes a day to read it tops he might as well. i'm lazy to highlight it.

I work nights at a museum

well you know what to do then.
shoot your own horror title!

>no art of the deal
dropped

Do part time work and save 20K cash. Spend 5K on land and $5K on a trailer in an area not prone to natural disasters.

Try to live on 5K a year for the next 2 years while working on an online business. Do odd jobs if you need extra money.

People hate on this book all the time, but it's seriously a good book in that it gives normal 9-5 people some perspective on how to leverage their time/resources. Most people are so fucking stuck in their 9-5, trading time for money point of view that this book is like a revelation for most people. I think it's a good book for this purpose, and that's who it's targeted at.

>this book is like a revelation for most people
nah dude you got it all wrong. this book offers nothing of value to wage slaves. no realistic solution to their problems. all it says is let your $500k work for you instead of you working for a wage. but most people don't even have $5k savings. so it's literally impossible them to catch up to what the book advertises in any foreseeable future. and that is really snakes oil you give money for something that simply doesn't work for you.

suicide. (unless you are earning that much through dividends or some other passive income)

You understand the drastic difference between two possible scenarios OP could be in, but you fail to understand the gradient of intermediate ways OP could be getting his money.
You realize that OP shouldn't suicide if he is earning 16k at zero hours of work a year, and you realize things suck for him if he is working full time to earn this much. What your comment does not touch upon is that there are intermediate steps between these that aren't call for suicide, like if he earns 16k for one minute of work a year.

I work 45 hours a week for it

Start an internet marketing business. I have some guides I will sell you for 50 bux. I make 10k a month off of this shit. Could make a lot more if i lived in a better city where people understand how valuable the internet is for generating customers.

Don't you mean the Prince and the Beggar?

Seriously tell that faggot to work on his writing and logic. It's like 2010+ is the decade of the autism.

Make all the museum things come alive and then write a book and make a movie.

Sign up for Schneider/CR England/Swift for trucking, drive comfy truck for $50K a year, and day trade in your cab wile normie wage cucks load your truck.

Get a better paying job. Either way, if you want a simple and realistic option, try putting as much as you can into an index fund every month. 85% msci world, 15% emerging markets for example. This is only worth it if you're willing to do it longterm though. 10+ years at least, the longer the better.

Well you get to keep 100% of every dollar saved but at this income level you definitely need to increase income

I made more than that selling kirby vacuums door to door bro

a 18 yo friend of me makes 15€/hour by just standing in a museum and doing nothing

Someone needs to create a new book list, because there have been some really good books to come out recently.

Mainly, "Thinking, Fast and Slow", which is one of the greatest psychology books that I have ever read.

Probably trumpcoin famlam

Get in the fucking oil business you idiot. It's booming in scotland, and they'll hire anyone willing to work hard, and long, days at sea.

Buy kneepads.

>the idiot
Why? What lesson is this book gonna teach u

I feel like some retard is going to take this seriously and start sucking dicks as a source of income.

I think there's a whole subreddit of them folks somewhere...

16k is crazy low. Who is supporting you? Scotland can't be that cheap.

How did you end up choosing your internet marketing idea

U south european?
Greek? Spanish?
Gtfo of that shithole

Did that for 2 months.
Stand up for 7 hours without doing anything kills your brain.
Good job if low IQ