What are some smart business ventures in somalia?

What are some smart business ventures in somalia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V-vTOo7f4f8
qz.com/200098/what-somalias-new-internet-looks-like-from-silicon-valley/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kek

Piracy school.

Are you Somalian?
If not, watch out.

Actually, what about a private security firm?

Sand exporting

Hell nah, mercenaries are actually one of the biggest service sectors in Somalia already.

Taxi business
No joke.

Toyota dealer.

just buy the whole country

carding is big business venture in somalia, get your butthole fucked in prison with this
youtube.com/watch?v=V-vTOo7f4f8

catching HIV
Struggling to find food

>start own M-PESA type business
>remove physical currency for everyday citizens
>charge 0.001 for every transaction as a merchant fee
>make billions from (micro)transactions
just meme me up senpai.

thank me later

dealing weapons and drugs to local militias.

Poaching animals. 100% serious

Its a lawless shithole so no need to be worried about being caught. Plus you make make thousands of dollars doing it.

Selling and installing security systems. It won't be a big business, but you might just fill in a market niche. The various local warwords would definitely want a secure compound for themselves and their family.

HIV rates in somalia are comparative to Western Europe

Jesus fucking christ

Pepes. They have a completely uncultivated market for pepes.

Honestly though, if you could provide security or conflict resolution to the people there you could make some money. On the downside, everyone you love would become a target for people you spite.

Somalilander here, seeing as it's pretty secure up north, any non-meme business ideas would work

I believe there might be untapped oil, and the port of Berbera just became operational under DP World so import/export of livestock and fish is gonna sky rocket

Unlike most of Africa, Somalia in general is pretty barren, it's not like Botswana or Western Africa and it isn't loaded with tons of natural resources. I think southern Somalia might have uranium but I forget which map I saw that on

The biggest thing I've heard about business wise is that everyone is cashless over there. Think square-cash times a million, they all use phones to complete transactions. Crypto-currency would probably take off like crazy if there was the right infrastructure. Also no business regulations at all, you can literally open up a stand selling whatever you want and keep 100% of profits yourself and not have to worry about anything until you make it big

What did I say earlier? I should just fucking do it and become a billionaire.

leaving

This, once I graduate I plan on going back and becoming a billionaire warlord

genocide

Human trafficking
Underground jenkem trading

>Somalilander

Isaaqbaby*

High-speed internet service provider. It's a booming industry now.
qz.com/200098/what-somalias-new-internet-looks-like-from-silicon-valley/

Harvesting and selling corpses
There's gotta be a market for this
and if not, sell the meat

just say your from somalia ffs

Become a warlord

rapefugee boats

Let the bidding commence
>$3.50

>$3.50
>home to nigger pirates
>sand and not much else
fucking take it then but you'd be better off buying part of the sea

Mobile internet.

No, seriously. Mogadishu is a shithole, but it's been fairly stable since the ICU was cleared out by Ethiopia.
The rest of the country has no strong government, so it's anarcho-capitalism with the best mobile coverage in africa. No government means no bribes to pay.

Oh man.. as a libertarian that sounds like paradise.

Also this. Although it isn't entirely anarcho-capitalist. They get lots of aid from the UN and remittances from Somalis living abroad, mostly in Sweden. What I find very interesting is that the only reason that their society "works" is because of their system of law. If it weren't for that all the progress they made wouldn't have been possible.

Canning is also a big industry. Might want to look in to that.

Start a cell phone carrier

organs traffic

Except it's Somalia

And what shithole do you come from my caucasian friend?

It would be, until you get shot/raped/shot then raped by someone who wants your stock.