What do you think you owe your parents?

What do you think you owe your parents?

I don't owe them anything. I told them tonight by the time I'm 30 I will take every single penny they've earned from them for treating me how they did for 20 years.

I will not help them at all and the moment I'm finished college they are dead to me, I will never speak or have anything to do with my family the day I graduate, I'll never ever speak to them after that day.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Yale, and I’ve been involved in numerous corporate hostile take overs, and I have over 300mm net worth. I am trained in high frequency trading and I’m the top venture capitalist in all of wall street. You are nothing to me but just another day trader.

Edge master right here. Hope you're paying for your own education friend

Let me guess... they charged you $30/week to stay in the house after you turned 18.

Hi! few things to start off with =] 1. yes I added you because you're a female gamer, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.

In 7th grade, I took an SAT test without preparing for it at all, it was spur-of-the-moment, I knew about it about an hour ahead of time and didn't do any research or anything. I scored higher on it than the average person using it to apply for college in my area.

An IQ test has shown me to be in the 99.9th percentile for IQ. This is the highest result the test I was given reaches; anything further and they'd consider it to be within the margin of error for that test.

My mother's boyfriend of 8 years is an aerospace engineer who graduated Virginia Tech. At the age of 15, I understand physics better than him, and I owe very little of it to him, as he would rarely give me a decent explanation of anything, just tell me that my ideas were wrong and become aggravated with me for not quite understanding thermodynamics. He's not particularly successful as an engineer, but I've met lots of other engineers who aren't as good as me at physics, so I'm guessing that's not just a result of him being bad at it.

I'm also pretty good at engineering. I don't have a degree, and other than physics I don't have a better understanding of any aspect of engineering than any actual engineer, but I have lots of ingenuity for inventing new things. For example, I independently invented regenerative brakes before finding out what they were, and I was only seven or eight years old when I started inventing wireless electricity solutions (my first idea being to use a powerful infrared laser to transmit energy; admittedly not the best plan).

I have independently thought of basically every branch of philosophy I've come across. Every question of existentialism which I've seen discussed in SMBC or xkcd or Reddit or anywhere else, the thoughts haven't been new to me. Philosophy has pretty much gotten trivial for me; I've considered taking a philosophy course just to see how easy it is.

Never reveal your power level, faggot.

Know who really makes me mad? University deans who don't realize it's their job to make campus comfortable. They should write us apologies and then resign am I right? #blackstudentlivesmatter
#nignog #bernieorbust

This.

Here's the thing. You said a "trilby is a fedora." Is it in the same family? Yes. No one's arguing that. As someone who is an atheist who studies euphoria, I am telling you, specifically, in atheism, no one calls trilbys fedoras. If you want to be "specific" like you said, then you should too. They're not the same thing. If you're saying "fedora family" you're referring to the euphoric grouping of le reddit army, which includes things from neckbearded gentlesirs to highly intelligent intellectual like Smoke Degrasse Tyson, Reddit's Chief Supreme Ambassador of atheism and logic, and myself, the Deputy of Science and Crows. So your reasoning for calling a trilby a fedora is because random people "say that only neckbeards wear fedoras?" Let's get Mountain Dew and Doritos in there, then, too.

get the fuck out normies REEEEEEEEEEE

>300mm net worth
You do realize that's like $5 worth of M&Ms, right?

PLEASE BAN THIS FAGGOT. FUCK.

At first I thought about paying off the rest of the mortgage as thanks for being great fucking parents, but turns out my dad had alot left over after sending me and my sister to college and he did it himself already

So there can be thirty shitcoin threads, but we can't have one dedicated shitposting thread with what is currently Veeky Forums's only real copypasta?

Op is a gentleman for keeping it alive every week.

>Op is a gentleman for keeping it alive every week

At least someone recognizes my hard work.

i was just about to give up and call it quits. Thank you so much for your continued support.

Me mum's alright, I suppose
I'd rather not live with her, but she's alright
Kids don't owe their parents anything, imo
If you don't want to lose money, don't have kids

Ok guys

So lets just start saging this guy yeh?

my dad effectively stole my inheritance

what would you do in my case?

>what would you do in my case?

lets say i have a joint account with him and i can take most of it back

lets say that he can contact people in every state to look for my ass

lets say you dont wanna go to join

You mean... your dad spent his money, foolishly considering it his property instead of yours?

jail
wow
what the fuck did i spill there

>lets say that he can contact people in every state to look for my ass

Transfer it to an offshore account(depending on amount) and then flee the country

not sure if i have enough money for that but there's a couple spots in mexico and canada ive been looking at

>Mexico