Official Bitcoin Thread

This is the official Bitcoin Thread.

Those who sold on the recent dip are frantically buying back, realizing they've been cucked by whales and ETH shills who sold their scamcoins for fiat.

Price at time of post is $666 and rising

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/stats
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

$670 and rising. Cucks who sold their bitcoins are learning a tough lesson:. Whales love to shake out weak-handed cucks

Now you faggots have to buy back, probably at a loss

If you had a brain in your head and a pair of balls you'd ignore the recent dump, but no, you're a faggot cuck so you sold

Enjoy wTching the price rise you faggot cucks

Do you mean sold at a loss? What would be wrong with selling at ~700 mark we had recently and buying back in at the 580-600 mark earlier today?

Where is 212 btc guy hasn't he been at 212 for a while now?

I am 212 btc guy

What's wrong with selling at $700 and rebuying at whatever shitty price you bought at?

First of all you gave more ammo to the irs kikes, once they see you've bought a brand new car theyre gonna come for their cut

Meanwhile smart people like myself will cash out slowly, long after the next hLving and long after the price is in the quad digits, I'll never pay a dime to irs kikes

> 212 btc guy

Do sign "Op is a faggot" using your 212 btc address.

Nah by now I'm a household name around here

Gook moot has sold my IP address but they know I have deadly weapons

It's not that hard to believe a poster has that many bitcoins, it's only about 150 grand at current bitcoin price, Jesus Christ would you look at that, the price of bitcoin is nearing $700 again

Hey I posted screenshots before, honestly 212 bitcoins isn't that many, go fuck yourself if you're so retarded that it's so unbelievable to you

> screenshots
> Cant sign a message

Stop lying.

Dude, give it up

I literally just gave $100 to the Trump campaign

Nobody is dumb enough to buy a shitty altcoin

Fuck off man

Why is it hard to believe people hold coins.. Have over 80 myself.

Nocoiners going to nocoin.

In Australia had a peak of $1,000 a coin and then we had the drop, now brexit and back at $900.

this overreaction by traders to brexit is a proof that bitcoin is a speculative bubble

Oh i believe people hodl coins, i myself do hold few.

Its hard to believe cause you cant sign a message using your address.

MFW bought just in time for BREXIT

ETH cucks on suicide watch

Sold 90% of my ETH holdings to a 20% profit and made a couple hundred bucks masturbating during Brexit doing nothing but watching BTC price. Feels good man.

I wish I had bought when it was at $560 earlier today. I've got a real knack for bad timing. Ended up buying 0.5 BTC when it reached $630 when it was clear it was back on the upswing.

That brings my stash up to 22 BTC. Can't wait until bitcoin becomes the world reserve currency and I have 1/1,000,000 of all the money.

Cool justin, i believe you i guess.

Imagine all the cucks who sold in the past 24 hrs

Look at that son of a bitch climb!

This is wonderful.

Newfag here, how good/bad is coinbase for investing?

I almost sold some BTC yesterday for $560 at a local BTC ATM but the transaction got held up due to transfer delays. I was annoyed at the time. But holy shit, THANK YOU KEK!

You mean to buy bitcoin from? not bad.

REKT!

praise kek

I'm still bullish, I sold before crash below $700 and bought back in at DCA of $554. Only wish I had sold at $780.

also wish I had a reliable job

Op here, now that I've proved that I'm really 212 btc guy, what do I get?

Fucking post your address if you have a teenage sister whos white and not fat

I'll come to your place, give you a serious amount of bitcoin, and let me have my way with your sister for an hour

Sound fair?

Cringe.

Jesus Christ you overweight, 30 something woman no one wantsto fuck , why don't u fuck off

You got everything wrong m8.

Pretty sure I got everything right

Bump for $680

Nope.

>mfw i gave $100 to the Trump campaign

you thought i was fucking around

You thought i didn't have 212 bitconis

You thought ETH wasn't a scamcoin, you were wrong

You thought you could sell your bitcoins in the past day or two and not get cucked, you were wrong

Just become an hero and do us all a favor

> $100

U thought u could bury this thread

Are you implying donating $100 to a presidential campaign isn't a lot?

You are the ultimate cuck

No, however donating $100 and bragging about it is a cuck move.

Who's bragging?

Some faggot thought he was cute by saying I didnt actually own 212 bitcoins

I proved him wrong, the price is getting nutty, and I'm not even mad

Should I buy now? I only have around $3,000 in savings.

Degenerate

Where to buy bitcoin?

Only f u can buy and hold cuck boy ahahaahahahshshzhaahahhahahah

why the hell is GDAX/coinbase trading bitcoins at 22-40$ more than the rest. I'm locked into them and want to buy but I'm sure the price will fall just to equalize with the other exchanges

circle is the easiest. I just put in $100 - we're going to the moon

Top cuck

Google for local BTC ATMs. They're the easiest way I've found.

Fucking bitcoin general

What do you think happens after the halving?

cheers to that

nothing. if anything, miners switch to mining other cryptos and BTC goes up due to lower supply.

Retard- Supply stays the same.
Wow.
So fucking stupid.

whats the preferred bitcoin broker you guys use? i wanna dabble in it for shits and giggles, so wont be committing too hard, maybe like a thousand bucks

>DUDE KEKS LMAO
>DUDE 212 BTC WE MADE IT HAHA
Kys any day now fuccboi

>cucked by whales
what is this retarded meme?
bitcoin prices are moved by general fear levels
people trying to save their money from typically their own government.
speculators have not been able to move demand ever.

Idiot, less supply coming into circulation.

>all in one wallet

insignificant amount of change to total supply dude
learn math

I think I'm going to cash in two or three coins today bros in case we're in a bubble. Hopefully we go over $700 today.

>he doesn't know how armory works
the quantity at the bottom is the sum of all your wallets balances

Satan has claimed Bitcoin.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN

Post yfw the eth joke is over and millenials blew all their disposable on a meme

Huh? It's back to $14 and climbing.

How long does it take for these guys to send an identifier?

According to this blockchain.info/stats they recognize blocks completed every 12 minutes

Entered my mnemonic code and got my password, entered an email address and solved capture for my identifier, I'm still waiting

Ah, you're trying to recover your wallet. I thought you were asking about how long it would take for a transaction to process. Sometimes getting your wallet back from a backup can take time because it has to synchronize your backup with the current blockchain.

it can take a week

Thank you, Guess that temp email I used will be no good.

You can't own a house or a car without the IRS knowning, they will find out, specially if you own property.

I hold BTC myself and I see no way around it. In 10 years when it's 100k or more a coin I will want to buy some real state with it and how are you supposed to do it without taxman knowing you buy property?

realistically there will be another major selloff before or soon after the halvening. might be a good idea to sell here and get in closer to the ground floor later.

>how are you supposed to do it without taxman knowing you buy property?
don't buy it lease it with exclusive use and benefit clause.

Sounds bad desu

If you got parents or family, have them buy property and then you take over. That way things look legit to the IRS faggots and your name isn't on anything.

Cashed out some BTC today and got around $1600 at $665, feels good man.

oh no
/thread

Just hit $670 and we're slowly climbing senpai. Not a offense famanon but I think we're up near the top of the bubble for this cycle. I have trouble seeing it moon past $700 again before or immediately after the halving.

Just my opinion. I hope I'm wrong.

I remember when bitcoin was so new you could mine them on your regular desktop computer at a decent rate and I mined just under four before losing interest and forgetting all my wallet details.

Guess i'm a fucking retard.

Approaching $700, although it did this very same thing last night. Looks good man.

I'm looking for a good exchange to buy bitcoins. Some traits it should fulfill:
- no deposit fee
- low transaction fees
- no ID required
- PayPal or SEPA supported
- credit card NOT required

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Anyone think will see btc under $500 when the halving profit taking starts?

Good luck finding one/waiting till 2025 for Beta development and BTC to be worth $25,000 by then

Is ther anyone out there that could help e out ? with a few bitcoins I could start something good to make bitcoins by myself

3NzSJv4uWVs2px7XmDEzaFKXqyi46mnUYJ

thanks to those who understand

sent ;^)

I wish I could, but I am poor as well. Best of luck.

32gRvPA4wVZFLJrLHtVU1FQSMRKbe8HWR7

Can someone send me 0.00050000 BTC, please? I have to go to the bank and open one account to buy bitcoins and I don't want to wait for monday to start my learning process. Thanks.

>Idk if I'm asking too much. This is like R$ 1 in my country.

1Dfc84EFAP1ecEzsytN2dvcMTZrFkuaSun

How is it not going up faster, is it being held back or did brexit really not cause an influx of panicbuying?

>post address
1EHNa6Q4Jz2uvNExL497mE43ikXhwF6kZm

real estate is an overrated investment anyways

real estate is the FAKEST investment you could have

the government or someone with military power can just come and take it from you

with liquid assets you can always change those assets into other assets that will be more valuable in the future if you have the info to let you do it

Just fired up my old coinbase account. Anyone use it?

What are the limits for buying and selling? Still gotta upload my photoID

Lol they make you upload a photo of yourself for the smallest purchase amounts?

Happy I got the bitcoins I wanted before the kikes really clamped down

No, you can purchase using a wire transfer without any ID required, but the limit is 5-15BTC and it takes a few days. However, using a photoID allows you to use your CC which is instant purchase. So you don't have to worry about missing out on buying during a dip.

Right, everything has to be instant nowadays

See the price going down a little? Time to panic sell like a cuck

Bitcoin was made for people like me, who can hold for ages while cucks panic sell and panic buy

>Specifically state in my post that I am buying on dips.
>You somehow project your cuckery and bring up panic selling.

You're a dumb ass.

Youre an offended little faggot aren't you?

I bet the smallest things trigger you

I wasn't even referring to you, you anime posting special snowflake faggot

3-4 years ago I downloaded bitcoin wallet and my cousin gave me some, I don't remember how much. I forgot about it until now, I just launched bitcoin wallet and it says 0.00 BTC and theres a bar at the bottom thats says 156 weeks behind. I know I had some bitcoins. Wat do?

Let it download the blockchain, it will take awhile.

If there's any bitcoins in the wallet make sure to sell them immediately for fiat because hey you gotta buy stuff rigjt

You guys that weren't around for the first bitcoin halving have no idea

In a nutshell, the chinks who control a majority of mining will stop selling their mined coins after the halving, resulting in the price skyrocketing

There seems to be some kind of jewish-banker-inspired meme going around that "everyone" is going to sell after the halving, for whatever reason.

The rise in the price might not happen for six months after the halving, and I guarantee you any cucks who sold will FOMO buy back

13 days until the 2nd bitcoin halving!!!

www.thehalvening.com

Are Bitcoin faucets still a thing?