Who stock buying spree today?

Who stock buying spree today?

I'm thinking of buying netflix.

Maybe AUY or KGC to play the gold card once the NYSE opens post brexit?

Should I stop loss my stock or do you think I'll lose my ass on the open since it goes to next market order? I'm invested in the NASDAQ

Should I just weather the storm? Or try and cut my losses?

Exact same thing I'm wondering. Sell and repurchase at a lower price, or just weather it out?

The problem with the sell is I think it will dip since the sell is going to go to the next market order which could literally be $10 less per share than my stop loss. Seems risky.

I think I'm going to see what happens tomorrow morning. If it doesn't drop immediately, I'll sell. If it tanks with no opportunity to sell, I'll hold onto it and weather the storm for a few months.

Similar.
I know weathering is the safe option. My stocks will recover in time, but it's also an opportunity to gain more shares.

Ummm...
Sorry to tell you this, but it is too late to sell. US market will open down massively.

I just learned that, yes thank you

Looks like I have no choice now but to ride it out

Okay Veeky Forums, time to prove you're not Veeky Forums or /g/-tier and not be pricks when I ask a newfag question: how do I into buying while the Sterling is low?
I'm 100% a pleb, but I want to learn.

Dumping 23k € into the markets. Thanks for this buying opportunity britbong m8s.

Forex account

Is gold and oil worth buying more of today?

Cheers.

I'm interested in oil at the $43/42 level. Sill has a ways to fall

>cheap VOO

Boring!

he's gonna be rich by the time he's 100 years old!

He also is gonna miss the dividend

Seriously though I think netflix under 80 if it gets there will be an awesome investment.

Fuck that overvalued meme.

We need a stock watch thread. Let's see which decent stocks drop like a sack of shit.

Watch caterpillar boys

Stock watch is a great idea

netflix looks good, though it will be slow gains. im frantically researching what stocks to buy at market open today but I think im too late. anything that is going to go up as a result of brexit is going to open really high anyways. looking at PTX now, what do you think?