BUYING GBP

I know I'm not the only noob that want's to know this.
So the GBP crashed 10% and I want to buy their slimy money while it's cheap. I have 40k AUD and no idea where or how to turn it into GBP. The banks will charge me like 30%, and most of the other gold merchants will be slow to adjust their exchange rates.

How do I buy me some bong cash?

Also general make money from kekxit thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

zacks.com/commentary/84020/brexit-panic-7-ways-to-trade-the-vote
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As an Australian I am also curious. Is there an ASX listed GBP fund to make this easy?

Now it's not the time , the GBP is under heavy stress atm. For sure the price will drop with more or less than 2-3 %. Stay calm and make money from Brexit.

Alright but how do I go about buying it when the time comes? I feel it's my duty as a convict to to make money from their misfortune.

should I just wait for GBP to bottom out then buy?

The top ones on google seem to be Xtrade and something with a 500 in it, but neither looks particularly good desu - what platform does Veeky Forums use?

This seems to show a good rate, pretty similar to the current exchange rate. like .5% difference i think.

it's too late you fucking newfags.

How do I make money off of brexit?

holy fuck I wish I knew how to do that kind of shit.

this is how people get rich.

or go broke.

>putting in money you can't spend
Retards will be retards.

i was specifically referring to that person since he looks like he has that get rich quick with little effort mentality. and those people 9/10 end up in debt or declare bankruptcy or even an hero. try again tho faggot.

I'd like you to point out where his post shows such a mentality behind it.

You can get rich on disposable income.
You can even get "rich quick" on it if you learn to take advantage of market hilarities and spooks.

All these idiots trying to buy now are already too late anyway.
They could have been rich quick if they had some forethought a few days ago.
Now they are stuck on the long-term.

What would you have done with forethought? Just trying to learn.

You can't simply ask when is the time. In this business the flow of trade markets is not a sure thing.Regarding your duty to make money from others misfortune is not your path to success.
Waiting atm is a key note. Most of the people choose to cry in the corner but with save points you'll get the opportunity to cash on some buck.
Choose wisely , Veeky Forums will not pick your platform.
At this right moment you can't, I mentioned stress before. Political decisions in general are not the best way to cash in something you don't understand. Turn your head from making fast buck from this event.

Take advantage of the possible future exchange rate.

If the UK left, Pound and Euro were going to shit itself hard.

If they never, you just convert your money back, basically no harm done.
Now you can only take advantage of the long progressive climb of pound.
Euro is probably dead soon.
More countries parties want to leave the EU.
It has had a domino effect.

If in Europe, the same applies. Euro will sink a slow death.
Take advantage of that by buying other monies and converting back to Euro every major period you feel happy with. (in increments of 50% sell, that is)
Or buy some resources.

That works if you already own the currency, or live in the EU. How do you take advantage from say the US or Australia?

Can't. It would be pretty stupid to do if outside the UK nations.

Outsiders will need to go full market trickery to take advantage of the collapsing industries.

Housing, textiles, cars are going to crash.
Cars will likely not recover.
Most of our car jobs were multinationals and they went to the EU or Arab nations.
Textiles, we will never compete with Germany.

The big short dog

You get GBP by not being a dick to your mom. Don't blow em all on tendies.

Just open an account with IG index and sell or buy gbp/usd for £2 a pip.

I lost £400 getting stopped out by banking on a remain win,

Should have sold instead.

Don't buy any GBP yet. It's gonna go into a free fall the likes of which you've never seen. Buy GBP around the UK election time.

When does the UK election come?

October.

No General election yet; only leadership change in the Conservative party (my money is on Theresa May)

Does Veeky Forums think the Monetary policy of the Bank of England on July 14th will make a difference? create certainty?
Still waiting for Chancellors statement.

zacks.com/commentary/84020/brexit-panic-7-ways-to-trade-the-vote

Good question. That is the biggest uncertainty, whether or not the policy announcement will matter or not, even less so than what the policy actually is. The deciding factor will be what happens between now and July 14, not the outcome but rather the perceptions of how Brexit will affect EU trade during this time.

What about a dead cat bounce? Should jump when Asian markets open, then crash again.

I fucking hope so but something tells me the financial fear mongering is overblown and it won't be as bad as people think

I agree completely. I also expect the GBP to be pushed artificially low by speculators with the intent of "punishing" the British population. Since we all know market economics is all about confidence, it's important that we remain confident, steady and patient, especially when there is a lack of all three perpetuated by the media.

When the media is telling you the world is gonna end, it's probably a good time to buy and hold. Why? BecUse they're trying to push everyone else out of the market so they can buy at a discount, then watch it roar back.

Really, has the media EVER been right about the state of the Economy? Nope. Is that an accident? Definitely not.