Getting rich with Veeky Forums

Good job Veeky Forumsness men on that most profitable scam.
I'm curious. How much money have you made out of this venture? Are there any oldfag etherefum richmen here? back when Ethereum was 0.20$

What shall we meme inflate next, gentlemen? Blackcoin? Litecoin?

coinmarketcap.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X9Zzr5hnlHQ
bloomberg.com/news/videos/2016-06-21/bridging-bitcoin-and-ether-to-mainstream-finance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Keep me me floating ether because it is an actual technological advancement but xem also known as nxt or nem has the greatest opportunity for me mediation next.

*memeflating and *memeflation. New phone with my ethereum money. Sorry.

Ok, Now how long till I'm rich?

You only need that part if you want to sacrifice your electricity and processing power for mining them. If you have another way to find 13-14 dollars, you can buy 1 ether (today)

Also you can just make a free ethereum wallet then go around the Internet begging for donations

alts are godsents to pump and dump for more BTC.

Im looking at some alts to invest and hope they explode, but i cant find anything worthy thats cheap as fuck and has potential to reach at least 1 to 5 dollars..

I hope one day people realise that it will be much better if we just stay at 1 coin (bitcoin ofc). Those alt coin are just all a big joke.

waves is below ICO right now.

That was true for the hundred altcoins before ethereum. But this is an advancement that should at some point be realized as the replacement for bitcoin.
Read up on it.
Xem is a great pumper at less than a penny. Ether is low enough for now to feel pumping action as well.

Im fine with ethereum, but people need to stop making all those worthless junk coins its just confusing for new people/investors in the future. I say BTC as main and maybe a few alts...

Yeah, waves is super cheap right now. When it finally gets added to polo and pos goes live it will pump for sure.

How do you buy it if it's not on Polo?

its on bittrex

I agree but that's why i want to learn how to read the daytrading indicator charts to try to ride some shitty trash altcoin waves up and down. some of them go up 20, 50, 90 percent in a day. then usually crash the next day because of such low trading volumes.

but i fully agree most everything besides btc and eth is trash.

so we are all in aggreance of shilling waves everywhere we can?

no, we agreed on ethereum and xem for shilling

Waves is the better choice because it hasn't had its first major pump yet and now below ICO price so the pump will be glorious. It'll literally be like the week a few months ago where ETH went up a dollar a day.

For the upcoming alternative coin I suggest we create "2020" "hoof" "davids" "nyans" "biz" "moots" "anons""

but it doesnt do anything and we cant shill it all on our own. the reason i say xem as a memeflationary tool is that it had some asian guy who makes bitcoin videos on youtube always talk about nxt/nem/xem.

or maybe lisk because it actually does something "sidechain" technology to help integrate the currency transfer part with real world functionality applications without having to have the program on the actual main blockchain.

lisk is an idea but if you're gonna be heavy-shilling, i'll trade my xem for what you decide but dont just say waves because you're already there. thats lazy. think.

just sold all my xem to show you i'm serious and that I believe in meme power but lets pick something good.

ether is a given. but something else to add with that.

I vote lisk. it's only at double what waves is going for and it actually does something.

didn't we all know already that Lisk is going to go up on the 25th though? It remains to be seen if it's a good long-term investment

sure but i think the guy that suggested a coordinated pump, mostly meant for the short term over the next week or so. and to see how it goes from there

with new technologies its hard to know what they will be worth 5 years from now, but in the short term, that is a little easier with some fintech

Why should it?

also, what market are you guys using for alts?

I'm using poloniex to trade and also watching coinmarketcap

look up lisk on stackexchange if you need to see what all it does. not just another crypto

TRUMP, Rise, MEME, ANTI are my memecoins of choice. Glad to ride the pump train with you lads, godspeed.

So why are waves and xem not viable for pumping?

When for Polo?

RISE, definitely ethereum 3.0, it can be coded in more than 5 languages and the chinese and a few entrepreneurs are pumping it

be expecting 7x gains like with lisk

can someone please explain this to me, does every coin require its own wallet, can you only buy coins with other coins (BTC) also am i too late?

youtube.com/watch?v=X9Zzr5hnlHQ

Can I keep Trumpcoins without downloading a client?

bloomberg.com/news/videos/2016-06-21/bridging-bitcoin-and-ether-to-mainstream-finance
ether is mainstream now

After everything that happened I can't believe ETH has rebounded and seems to be doing well,I'm still sticking with Bitcoin though,eth is too high risk

Factom is getting popular in China

The fuck is IQ Option? What am in for?

scam. i cant even visit the site anymore because my antivirus blocks it as a malicious webpage lmao

thats the only problem i see with the fork solutions to the DAO attacks, big banks and governments will feel like they can take charge to impose changes on the evm's network.

you can trade ether and btc on shapeshift between wallets or even do-so from within your jaxx wallet app. but on poloniex, most of the offerings for a lot of stuff wants to give you the option to trade it against bitcoin

im not gonna proofread this before sending it

"everything you've seen" you need to look into it because it's a technological advancement as opposed to just another blockchain clone. that is the appeal. speculation and hype help but there is one very important major reason why eth stands out above mostly any crypto.

Also would like to know this. I don't want a billion apps on my phone or websites I have to go to, is there a way to consolidate and manage them all from one app/website/program?

every coin you want to cash out of the exchange and hold on your own, in your wallet needs a wallet. some very good wallets like jaxx handle multiple coins. ether and bitcoin and also the failed dao.

but you can use bitcoin or ether to and from the exchanges pretty easily. and you can bet other cryptocurrencies will out perform btc or eth or whatever the paired crypto is on your trade.

or you can short sell it betting against it going up more vs the one it's paired against in your trade.

NXT ^