HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Other urls found in this thread:

profitconfidential.com/stock-market/george-soros-ups-stakes-in-barrick-gold-corporation/
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/20/brexit-crash-pound-living-standards-george-soros
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

with what? he's a good businessman and his book is really inspiring

He owns leddit and pushes liberal propaganda through it. He's totally getting away with that.

Not Veeky Forums related.

>pushes liberal propaganda

He's just making money off those fools by providing them their hugbox. I would do the same damn thing, getting stupid people to give you their money is a time honored method of wealth generation.

The fact is, how did he know that Leave had a good possibility of winning, enough that he took a bearish sentiment (buying gold, offloading stocks) beforehand?

Did the Dutch referendum alert or give him the clue?

he secretly browses /pol/ and took the red-pill

I guess he has enough money and influence to make his own polls

His diet of small children and puppies gives him the ability to see the future

gold was a safe bet either IN of OUT.
its not called gambling if you ant loose.

So he's evil because he made a smart decision BEFORE YOU and millions of other stupid people?

It's been called for years. If you refused to listen then it's your own fucking fault.

You and you're agendas are fucking poor now - and we, who have been calling this for months are rich now. It's how the world fucking works.

what happened exactly? something with gold market? explain please, im interested in this soros fag

profitconfidential.com/stock-market/george-soros-ups-stakes-in-barrick-gold-corporation/

He saw this coming a mile away. Load up on gold ASAP.

is it not too late to buy?

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/20/brexit-crash-pound-living-standards-george-soros

Damn. I really he hoped he had put his money where his mouth was and betted on remain.

Easy.

Remember the UK general election last year? The polls were close but most leaned with the Tories losing power yet they won anyways.

Why? Shy Tories.

Same thing happened in this referendum. A small percentage of the right refused to do surveys which fooled most pundits. Soros just saw last year repeating itself.

this

If you listened when you got told here to go all in in Bitcoin for the brexit, you wouldn't be a poorfag now.

Only deprecated grandpas buy gold. People that will live past 2025 buy Bitcoin.

nice meme box u got there

>getting stupid people to give you their money is a time honored method of wealth generation.
This guy gets it.

>Easy.

If you actually saw this coming you would not be on Veeky Forums. You would be picking Russian whores to staff your yacht captain hindsight.

>You and you are agendas

you mad ? cuse hes gonna its a privet company poor fag.

cope

>initiating and supporting mass immigration
>pushes referendum because dumb people will vote leave because of i m m i g r a n t s
>buys the dip

madman done it.

this, its not rocket science.

Anyone who's not a retard knows the disgruntled out-of-Londoners and non-Scots have been sodomized by EU bullshit and immigration. It was an easy win if you've ever been around the UK and got a feel of things.

His assassination. When?

>bitcoin
>easily transactable
Nigga u cant even buy bitcoin without 4 hours of computer hacking

low iq

>not knowing Veeky Forums is a containment board for /pol/ finance threads..

how new are you?

>durable
you can literally lose all your bitcoins by getting water on your computer, hard drive crashing, or a damn static discharge...

how is this durable?

Gold is always a way to evade currency volatility. It was a low risk bet.

Sir that is not true

All the while scaring people to vote remain.