Britain Just Cucked Europe's Economy

>Vote To Leave EU
>Cause stock market decline worldwide
>European Stocks get battered more than >British FTSE 100
>British FTSE 100 actually closes higher than >start of week
>Italian stock market down 12%
>No longer a slave, rule the waves

cnbc.com/2016/06/24/ftse-stocks-markets-fall-brexit-wins-eu-referendum-pound-euro-dollar-plummets-gold-spike-oil-price.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-36621030
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

buy the dip

I know user. I have never touched foreign stocks though.

What are good stocks to buy :3

Bank stocks. Lots and lots of bank stocks.

I've been looking at Barclays and royal bank of Scotland. Do you think I should buy those two?

I thought RBS as well but wont it get absolutely gutted if Scots leave?

I imagine it might go even lower in that case

Bank of England had to inject 250 billion to FTSE though

I'm sorry for my ignorance but Scotland are going to be given the chance to leave also? My friend mentioned to wait until next week if I want to buy.

Scotland voted some time ago to remain in the UK.

So now they are forced to leave if I'm correct.

bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-36621030

Barc is a good choice as it's just UK based anyway and it'll recover in the time between us declaring to leave and it actually happening, Scotland is unlikely to leave but it's hard to tell, next week will be important

There have been talks of another Scot referendum, and subsequent application to the EU. However Spain has already stated they would veto the application as it would lend leveraging power to the Catalan independence movement. The EU does NOT want balkanization

The UK government has to approve the referendum too which seems unlikely, I'm still waiting to see if we leave the EU as they don't even have to do that and if they did amazingly offer a second EU ref as some are calling for remain would get the majority

The Spain veto is just a meme at this point. It was from over 2 years ago. The situation is different now.

up 9.8% for the past year until this week for 401k, now up 1.0%. worth it.

Auto companies and banks
Porsche and Lloyds, and Barclays especially, but also FIAT, Deutsche Bank, Allianz, Commerz Bank, BMW.

Maybe Lufthansa, Thomas Cook Group and Ryanair or Banco Popolare
But I think they have lower to go this week.

Looks like scotland leaving is a go according to polls

We just need to know if they keep a vote

I heard George Soros made billions off this bill passing. How can this be capitalized upon?

>Looks like scotland leaving is a go according to polls
>We just need to know if they keep a vote

how do you feel about volkswagen? they've got to make a comeback at some point, right?

i'm worried that private car ownership is on the way out as millennials will opt for sharing. renting cars and taking shared ubers driven by robots, therefore less cars needed

oops i replied to the wrong post

how do you feel about volkswagen? they've got to make a comeback at some point, right?

i'm worried that private car ownership is on the way out as millennials will opt for sharing. renting cars and taking shared ubers driven by robots, therefore less cars needed

epic memeposting lad, except you forgot to take into account that the FTSE100 is not really representative of the domestic market. Just take a look at FTSE250, and then continue meme arrowing. Also I'm sure BoE will just keep injecting 250billion every other day from now on. Just go back to bitcoins and arguing about which major to take when you go to colllege 3 years from now.

Well is Scotland a part of the United Kingdom? If you don't know the answer to that, maybe you should stop trying to make mad money off european market speculation.

I have 100k in Euros, which I need to change to Sterling. What's the best time for me to do this? ASAP or will Sterling fall more?

Now everyone wants to Brexit!

>My local supermarket rasied the prize on milk
>GG brexit
>The temprature in haiti has risen by 5,7%
>GG Brexit
>My dog peed on my car
>GG brexit

Fucking brexit ruining everything.