Crypto

Ok, I am looking to invest a few hundred dollars into some altcoins.. Any suggestions?

I am looking in to Siacoin, Monero, and Digibyte.. Are these viable choices?

Let's help each other make some money please.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbtc.com/2016/06/27/ethereum-price-technical-analysis-eth-break-higher/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody?

bump

DGB and SIA maybe... I'll add LSK. I can promise you that it will be at least 1 usd by the end of the year. you can screencap

Trumpcoin

I suggest that you stick with the ICO coins.

Theyre all ok choices. I use sia and monero.

I like monero because its got an adaptable blocksize and infinite controlled subsidy to displace/refresh lost coins. plus its been around for over two years and works well on most systems.

I like sia because its got a two coin method with siafunds, and decentralized storage is a neat idea, although i must admit that its tough to get the software working at all.

Where do I buy / trade lsk?

/capped lmao

i'd go (and have went) for Lisk and Trumpcoin. Lisk has the best tech potential of these new coins and Trump has the best recognition/mainstream appeal.

I'm holding Lisk at a current loss, but i'd be pretty happy with a $2 price within the next 12 months.

Trump could go 50cents, $1 or could be the moon coin we've all been waiting for and hit $14 or even $20 in the next 6 months. There's literally no way to know what will happen this summer.

if you are greedy, you could get trump for $0.03 today and it'll be $0.10 within the next month. but then you might as well take some profit to break even and hold the rest for the moon shot.

even though i'm long on trump, i'm not shilling as to be honest, your few hundred dollars won't shift the price more than a couple of hundred Satoshi, and the biz-only exposure of Trump Coin won't make the price skyrocket either. When reddit and the mainstream get into it, then the price will shoot up. I'd get it when you can, it will still be cheap compared to next month and the month after.

i meant to add, you can buy both on c-cex or yobit. in my opinion yobit is better for volume, but check both to see what has the lowest price.

Invest in Monero. Don't miss the Monero boat.

trump
xem
sia
digibyte
maid

Is where I have my money.
poloniex exchange for everything but trump

>Lisk has the best tech potential
What is lisk's gimmick?

is trump on poloniex yet?

>What is lisk's gimmick?
lmao

I dont think so

>poloniex exchange
is that available it canada. Currently using CoinBase.

lol at falling for any of the
>muh new tech coins

marketing and name value describes the mooning capabilities of any coin that's not bitcoin.
Go trumpcoin and enjoy this epic gain we are getting this weekend

Buy nxt while its cheap. In july a 3 month snapshot will start, based on which tokens for a new platform will be released.
Itll pump like crazy.

Find one with a decent community, buy and just fucking hold. I rode the Rubycoin hype train a few years ago and my biggest mistake was selling; even though it flopped horrendously, RBY is still rising in value to this day.

This board is such a complete joke anymore.

>What is lisk's gimmick?
Same as every other crypto, as well as the US dollar: convincing plebs that it's actually worth something.

was better before meme stocks (RH fags) and crypto shills took over

Don't kid yourselves, Veeky Forums was created because crypto threads kept shitting up /g/.

moot fought for years against the idea of creating a business board because he didn't want his website to be responsible for people getting cheated out of their money. When cryptos started to become more popular, it became obvious that there was a new group on Veeky Forums that needed to be contained, and thus Veeky Forums was born.

Trumpcoin

Christ are all cryptocurrencies this bad?

One half sees them as a godsend to stake everything on, the other half sees them as an unmitigated con.

What's the golden mean here?

I jumped in on this thread for the advice too, but let me just say that biz moves slowly mate, we're all workers so the replies won't come overly fast most of the time.

monero

Buy Eth

newsbtc.com/2016/06/27/ethereum-price-technical-analysis-eth-break-higher/

Waves

This. When Trump hits the mainstream it's going to get big. Most other coins mentioned on Veeky Forums are already pretty huge market cap, there's no opportunity for an exponential gain.

Hell if RonPaulCoin hit $10 a coin who knows where Trumps at $0.03 each could go. If the news media ever covered trumps I think $1 a coin would be just the start for this thing.

Yeah, waves has been trading under ico price mostly because of whales playing the lone bittrex market. When it gets the polo add it will pump as well as when the code for private nodes is released and people start staking. I dumped my ico coins early and then bought back in bigger at .00024.

Am I retarded? I don't see Lisk on C-Cex. Is there a good reason to use a different exchange anyway?

why do people say LSK if it has been doing so bad in the last months?

Xem if you want todays hype train. Eth if you want get in at a good price for something more longterm

NXT coin also pumping a little

Months? LSK has been out for less than a month. What are you talking about? You can choose to ignore me but I really believe in its potential, it can be the new ETH, dont be poor, invest 500 USD, if you lose it it wont matter, but you can make bank (and will)