Being Veeky Forums and socializing

>"friends" want to go to some trips and adventure for 4th of July weekend
>will cost $300-$500
>I am debating whether or not I should go
>Have another vacation and will be partying it up in the 21st of July with another set of friends
>Thinking I should instead spend my money on my second set of friends (whom I've known longer)
>First set of friends might be good professional connection in the future though

What do Veeky Forums? Would you spend money socializing with friends? Or would you rather save/invest it?

Money or friends? I understand that if you have a lot of the former, you will also have a lot of the latter.

What would pic related do?

Must be nice having so many friends...

>adventure

I hate faggots that think doing something like going out is an adventure, this shit triggers me so bad.

They are renting a boat or some shit to go deep sea fishing/sight-seeing up in Alaska or whatever. Didnt really hear my friend blather on about it as I was busy looking up prices.

I dont fucking know what to do.

Yep. I would like to think they are my "friends" but loyalty is overrated. I wouldve gotten instead.

Or am I being too edgy/autistic?

Why the fuck do you have friends that aren't good professional connections? Are you fucking retarded?

Those are friends from childhood lol

They remind me of better days, really. They could be professional connections too, but the ones inviting me to the trip are better ones.

Invest so you aren't so poor that you have to make this choice in the future.

But until then explain to your new friends that you would love to go but can't afford it.
Then stay loyal to your old friends and go out with them.

For memories are more important than any amount of money.

I'd go with my actual friends if there is a conflict and you must pick both. Depends on how you feel about loyalty.

Good memories, rather.

Fucking autocorrect wrecking my shit.

is it just me or is that black girls thighs really thick

>being suprised black woman can be thicc and joocy

U blind m8?

>invest
>nigga got $500

>"People who spend their money on this sort of nonsense tend not to have it for long" -Tywin Lannister

I got offered to go to a music festival about 5 years ago on 4th of July, I passed so I could make money and save money.
All my friends said they had the best time of their lives.
My best friend died a few years later and wish I had those memories.

thank you for pointing that out

>They are renting a boat or some shit to go deep sea fishing/sight-seeing up in Alaska or whatever

That actually sounds like fucking fun, I always tell people to invest instead of some stupid disnu wurd expsrine but if I had the opportunity to go to Alaska and go fishing. I would go.
This is the type of story you tell your kids about.

Do it, even though it is a lot of money since you'll probably spend it on something stupid anyway.

What else are you going to spend it on?
Why make all that money if you're not going to spend it?

Seriously. Enjoy your money, don't just be a miser living on half a can of cold baked beans a day but with millions in the bank, found dead at 65 because you were too cheap to turn the heating on and froze to death.

>Money or friends? I understand that if you have a lot of the former, you will also have a lot of the latter.

Are you pretending to be retarded or something?

why is bill wearing different shoes?

Kekked.

I don't know if you've seen Deadliest Catch, senpai. But unless you and your friends aren't a bunch of pussies (which I assume you are), you'll have a lot more than 500 dollars when your life insurance kicks in
If you have balls, go for it

I imagine if you asked him he would've just looked down and said "what do you mean??"

Personally, I would go. I mean, friendship is forged through shared experiences, right? And it's only a couple hundred dollars, you can make that back really quickly. It's important that you go if you think they could help you out in the future.

I would go. The cost of the experience is worth way more than a measly 300$

It's just a one time trip that would be fun, especially if they're childhood friends

Once you start working full-time you won't be able to go on vacations like that. Just suddenly becoming another wagecuck, its depressing

So enjoy your youth while you can, in the long run 300-500 won't be much. Only a waste if it's constant on partying, alcohol and drugs