How did you do?

Did you listen , did you make gains?

And why is nxt next?

Its forming a bullish pennant friends

Other urls found in this thread:

invesd.org/interview-series-6-siacoin/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1060294.3480
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Got in on SIA at 50 sat with 2btc, sold a little as highs were hit but still hold 1.2million sia and profits looking nice so far.

Not sure about nxt but sia can keep rising my friend!

bullish pennant

I'm hoping it'll rise to 200. I don't have much invested because i didn't have much to start with, but these gains will be good

>Remember me?
HEY HEY! I remember you!

You're actually the reason I bought a lot of sia when it was at 36 sat back in late march. I'm holding onto 87 million sia and it's pretty fucking great.

It's a great coin, it might go to 100-300 million market cap, the chinese love it, it has great devs, a solid design.
It's a dream coin.

Seriously dude, it's literally all thanks to THAT image you posted so many months ago that I invested heavily into sia.

Seriously, if sia actually goes up +100-300 million market cap, I'd like to get your contact info so that I can personally thank you and buy you whatever you want.

great gains so far.
I'm getting nervous about the release, not sure if it will go even higher or experience a big crash

There's a recent interview that came out

invesd.org/interview-series-6-siacoin/

> Sia 1.0 is scheduled for release on the 28th, how is development progressing?
With about a week to go, I can confidently say that Sia will be ready for 1.0 on the 28th. Originally, Sia v1.0 was supposed to be released as a command line only product. But, thanks to the help of a newer team member, we will be able to ship v1.0 with a graphical client. Instead of just being for developers, Sia v1.0 will be for everybody.

Everyone will be able to use it. With the team working on Amazon API for October, and the Chinese loving it, I can only see it grow upwards endlessly.

Is now a good time to buy?

He's an image of Sia going into space.
Moon here we come!

This is fucking nuts

>The Business Plan

>The long term goal of Sia is to be the backbone storage layer of the Internet. All long term storage will be performed
on Sia. All movies and music will be streamed from Sia. All images will be embedded from Sia. All businesses will use
Sia as a backend for cloud storage. Sia intends to replace Bittorrent, Amazon S3, Amazon Glacier, Microsoft OneDrive,
and all backend cloud storage services. We intend to fully disrupt a many billion dollar industry.

>Sia is meant to be a Platform that other applications can build off of. The beta has a first draft API for developers to
use, found here.

>Over the next few months, we are focusing on building out the api and creating an example application that replaces
Bittorrent. If you have ideas for things that you want to build which will use Sia, please get in touch with us. Sia is
completely open source, and you can use the API without getting explicit permission or paying any royalties or licensing
fees.

>The Future

>The promise of Sia is a decentralized network of small datacenters that, taken together, comprise the world's fastest,
cheapest, and most secure cloud storage platform. Today, being a major cloud storage player requires having datacenters,
building trust within the market, reaching customers, and competing with giants such as Amazon, Google, and Microsoft.
Breaking into this market is a multi-billion dollar endeavor.

>Sia changes that, by enabling small, efficient datacenters to sell their storage without market trust and without a
marketing budget. Sia lowers the barrier to entry, and in doing so creates a wealth of cheap storage for its users.
Anyone with an Internet connection and a cheap source of storage can make money.

>The long term goal of Sia is to become a serious competitor to existing cloud storage platforms, including Dropbox,
Google Drive, and OneDrive. We envision a future where even massive services such as Netflix and YouTube will use Sia to
deliver the best user experience to their customers.

Fuck it, I'm in at .16 for a BTC. I fully expect to lose my money but I'm impressed so far.

Nuts in the
>holy shit, this is madness if they pull it off, this might work
or
>holy shit, these guys are delusional and it'll never work
?

Just amazed that I'm alive in this day and age when people are attempting this shit.

I think it sounds completely scammy because what they're attempting to pull off with some of the biggest corporations in the country sounds insane but I don't mind throwing $640 at them and waiting to see what happens. I also like their chart over last three quarters so at worst maybe I'll make a fat percentage in the short term off suckers like me.

Here's the thread for sia
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1060294.3480

...this looks bretty good desu famanon.

yeah i didnt even expect that quick of a break out to 150s i sold around 70s

Thats good to hear user, good luck to you
If i would ever except anything it would be in the form of crypto coins

Im happy it worked out, I hope nxt gives a nice rise, not 100% as i was with sia.

cheers

Seriously, you have no idea how insanely grateful I am to what you did. Thank you endlessly.

well if it continues to grow id happily accept some siacoin, i wasnt in the best position to invest much and when i can will build my stack up again.

makes me feel good to know it worked out so well for you.

you are very welcome, I dont try to create fomo or fud i just try to gives fellow anons a heads up of patterns i see.

Best of luck

This might be the end of the big pump, but who knows.

Where is it available? Bittrex?

yes, but poloniex is higher volume, much higher

Good, I prefer Polo anyway. Maybe I'll get in on some.

Putting 1 btc in. Holding for a year. Let's see what happenss boys!

I've listened and bought because of you. But I wish I put more in. I was way more broke back then though