HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM BREXIT?

C'mon guys, the markets are opening soon and i want to know which stocks will rebound after this Brexit panic dies down?

Other urls found in this thread:

europarl.europa.eu/sides/getDoc.do?type=MOTION&reference=B8-2016-0838&format=XML&language=EN&utm_content=buffer88dac&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
finviz.com/map.ashx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Short euro with dollar, start taking profit when the FED rises its rates (could take months)

Euro going to tank against USD again today?

Buy Gold
People say Gold is a meme but it's valur always skyrockets when crisis happen
Buy scottish stocks. Expect to see some companies and start ups moving to Scotland.
Also Rep. Irish stocks. It's economy is already booming and if N Ireland really decides to unite the value of Irish companies will explode

i've tried buying silver once from a local dealer and lost a lot of money. Should I buy online, and do i always have to have it in person, or is there a legit place where i can buy and trade it like a stock?

>i want to know which stocks will rebound after this Brexit panic dies down?
It hasn't even started. Article 50 hasn't been invoked or banks haven't announced whether they'll stay in London and the possibility of Scotland and Northern Ireland calling for a referendum. Britain is about to become new Pakistan.

Sell everything and hoard Trumpcoins.

>if N Ireland really decides to unite the value of Irish companies will explode
Why? N Ireland is a worthless little strip of land with nothing going on.

Japan has opened and is up 1,4%.

I think we'll see blue across the board today. The remainers have convinced themselves they'll get a second referendum because of hardcorrrrrrrre media shilling. Remember how the market rallied based on their last fart sniffing episode. Leave doesn't stand a chance! Literally 0% of us here at BBC can name a single Leave voter from our friends and acquaintances!

I've stocked up on gold ETF and miner's shares earlier this year anticipating a lot of money leaving the equity markets, but now I'm thinking about British bonds.

Anyone here familiar with how their bonds should behave in the medium-to-long term?

I'm thinking of loading up on iShares 5-7 year bonds.

Hajibs. London going full Jihad.

europarl.europa.eu/sides/getDoc.do?type=MOTION&reference=B8-2016-0838&format=XML&language=EN&utm_content=buffer88dac&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

The European Parliament,

– having regard to Rule 123(2) of its Rules of Procedure,

>5. Warns that in order to prevent damaging uncertainty for everyone and to protect the Union’s integrity, the notification stipulated in Article 50 TEU must take place immediately; consequently asks the UK Prime Minister to notify the outcome of the referendum to the European Council of 28-29 June; this notification will launch the withdrawal procedure;

>6. Recalls that the settlement agreed by the heads of state or government in February 2016 stipulated that it would only enter into force if the UK decided to stay in the EU; it is therefore null and void

Will the dip end soon?

>Will the dip end soon?

Don't take my word on it but yes. If no and then a GFC would make me and a lot of anons will be rich.

I think indexes will continue to dip today as a hangover from froday. Mutual funders (specifically those in retirement plans) who panic sold on Friday have not even hit the market yet.

Ultimately, I think after today (and just maybe tomorrow) the calmer heads will prevail and we will start putting value back on.

what this guy says. gold is legiiit.
buy stock

my recommendations
GG
SLV
AUY

PUT IT ALL INTO EZJ LMAO

Fed raise rates? Maybe a month ago that seemed like a possibility, but now we're looking at cuts. Yellen recently made remarks pointing toward a cut / devaluation of the greenback.

No but finally Ireland will be owned by the goddamn Irish and maybe they'll agree to bomb Britain if it becomes a post-apocalyptic wasteland.

I think we'll need to see earnings reports to determine if there should be panic or not. Stocks and currencies are still dipping. If US companies can't export because of a strong dollar you're going to see further corrections on top of the dips already.

-3/4% a day doesn't seem much at first but if it it's persistent you're going to see more panic

Personally I put some money into BTC/Trump. I run some online businesses so I'm more focused on investing my own money into myself. I figure it's not a bad idea to expand holdings into areas that usually thrive when currencies and stocks go down. Bonds are safe, gold/crypto tends to go up

Be jewish

Its not working for me :(

Lost $1500 today but I'm happy we're finally seeing some action and new opportunities for cheapo indexes. 80% of my account has been in cash since a few days before brexit. (I don't short, just buy indexes)

THE PANIC WILL NEVER DIE DOWN

> the panic has begun
the move in spx was 6%

someone posted some website that showed nice, colorful, square charts showing the most (in green IIRC) and least (in red) performant companies

shit, forgot to post the question...
could someone post it again, please?

Stock trading is for americans. Fuck off with your third world english.

kys """""""""white""""""""" burger

Should have done that earlier. Should have shorted on the day of the vote itself.

I did.

No. Article 50 won't be invoked untill the Conservative party conference in october. Cameron has refused to make the call. We will have uncertainty untill then.

you talking about heatmaps desertman

They will hold up pretty well. If you hold til maturity you will probably only lose 2% plus inflation per year plus taxes on your interest

I can support this plan of action.

Please don't make reactionary decisions. If anything, buy a few stocks you believe are undervalued and hold them.

Half the time you think you're being clever and capitalizing on a bad market, you end up catching a falling knife.

iShares apparently doesn't have UK bonds available on any US stock exchange.

Any ideas for UK bond ETFs?

sauce?

finviz.com/map.ashx

>heatmaps
thanks user

people should use these maps to understand where they should be investing.
from what I can see, most murrican companies that compete with english companies (defense, cigars) in their industries are going up

thank you

GBP/USD currently lowest it's ever been, anyone buying pounds for the rebound? or will it get worse?

it hasn't even begun yet

>scottish

dont do this. they have huge debts

THINK OR SWIM
H
I
N
K

O
R

S
W