Jobs for anxiety

What are good things to do for maybe part time work or at home work for a person with anxiety?
I have a hard time dealing with people as well as speaking comfortably in public.
Also have a hard time with having a boss and being worried about their oppinion and getting fired.
Suggestions?

Stocking shelves is pretty good.

Gain a skill in your free-time and apply it to a market.

manual labor. That's what I do.

Although I'd say it would be best if you see a shrink, and start working on that anxiety.

People say just put yourself put there, work full time after a few months u will get better

Saw a shrink for 5 years. No change.
I have good days and bad. Usually botch interviews because i cant speak properly.
When im not under stress im eloquent as can be.
Also im not fat or ugly. Which sometimes helps with being hired despite my brain shutting down.

Tried with zero luck. Several times.

Stocking shelves is a great place to start or working thirds in general, ideally at a closed or lightly visited grocery store.

Do you work out?

I ride dirtbikes, fall trees for firewood, and work on cars a lot. Does that count as excersize?

no.

cardio helps a lot with anxiety and depression.

Posting here because it's similar to OP's.

What is an non stressful job or career where I can afford to get reasonable healthcare (US) and never have to worry about work at home?

I also have anxiety but not the other problems OP has. Also, taking work home and deadlines really fuck me up.

Yeah my cardio sucks

Hey user, have you ever tried CBD oil for anxiety (it's legal in many countries and doesn't get you high) ? Where you from ? It's legal in UE and USA. I took two capsules for the first time and my anxiety was gone within 15 minutes, and believe me user my life is a mess, I have a divorce going on, I am in huge debt and my kid just had an accident, yet I'm on top things. I feel like I'm in control now. (Check CBD brothers from UK or CBD Love unless you are from USA or somewhere else do your research, but don't buy that shit "hemp" CBD oil. It will be expensive but worth (approx 50-100$ for 10ml) good luck user.

You should get a normal job. Being around people will help your anxiety. You should also work out and eat nutritious food.

If you just try to escape, you're just going to get worse.

>Being around people will help your anxiety
This only works if it's done slowly with tons of support and with an accepting group to merge into. It's called Immersion Therapy and it sometimes works.

Just jumping into a situation you're anxious of is something that should only be done if you're willing to be completely out of your mind for a few months to a year.

This. Interacting with other people is the only way to improve. If you're so crippled that this is unfeasible then get on welfare for disability or something.

Tried and tried
Basically this and tried some more.
I refuse to be on welfare. Im too smart and have too much to offer. Its just a matter of finding an understanding boss or finding a way to be self employed.

I know the struggle what's even worse is at times I've gotten jobs and then basically after me finally feeling good about myself I have it pulled from right under me, not even being layed off for fired basically shoved into a limbo state where they dont want me or anyone to come in for whatever reason because of "Delays" and not telling me when to come back basically making all my feelings of being worthless come right on back again. Like no, i finally did stuff right and you liked how I did the job how about actually telling me that I'm laid off or fired. Seriously there's no respect for anyone anymore. Right now makes me really not want to have to go through the long process of finding a job again.

>i finally did stuff right and you liked how I did the job how about actually telling me that I'm laid off or fired
THIS!!!
So much this.
>do job perfectly
>great numbers
>great interactions
>know all details of products
>have no complaints from higher ups
>customers ask for me by name because they like me
Then get fired because "i dont fit in"
What. The. Fuck.

Well it's not even me being fired or not I'm in a limbo with no answers, right now I have no idea what to do.

Oh and I guess it's just me always thinking that I'm never gonna be happy with me as a person and that jobs are just gonna always do the same .

Every job ive had, ive been let go for stupid reasons or just treated like shit untill i got fed up and talkes to the boss about poor treatment (stood up for myself) then was promtly fired.

Yeah that's just a real shame. I get put down for being lazy, and etc from my NEETness post college and finally start doing things right only for it to also put me in a position of misery. I can't fucking win. I mean I'm like OP I can't just "suck it up and take working at walmart" esp with all that I've been through I deserve better than this. Might sound millenial (though i'm almost 30) entitled but really for once I need to be a bit selfish. And it wasn't even my boss my boss liked me and I thought he was really nice and understanding and wanting me to finally succeed., it's something above him but I can't just get a straight answer.

BTW This job was a warehouse job and min wage but the hours were 30 hours a week. I felt like I could get used to it all (despite the one training day being hell on me physically) and it wouldn't be too bad on me because I'd mostly be to myself. So it really fit me perfectly in the longer run.

BTW sorry OP if I've kind of hijacked your thread but I really can feel your pain in my own way. Anxiety effects everybody differently and is a real bitch. Do you happen to take any meds or anything?

No meds. Tried and felt like shit constantly.
I also have psoriatic arthritus and sacroiliitus (SI joint pain). So i can really only do part time work depending on if i have a flare up of pain or not. Some days i cant get out of bed.
Ive owned three businesses before as well that suited my needs

Well I've been on lots of them over the years , did try going away from them because effexor (the last I was on before this one) was so awful, but that didn't last my sleep and stuff got effected. Currently on celexa. Sleep improved at least but I've had shit happen occasionally anyway. Pills def aren't a complete cure. I've also slipped in some walking on treadmill and stuff at times to give me a bit of exercise.