GXY official lithium moon stock

The official moonstock of Veeky Forums still alive

GXY Pros:
> Financials and presentations freely available on GXY's website and are very informative (READ IT AND LEARN)
> Mt. Cat mine running and being upgraded
> No other WA company has running mine - UPDATE: GXY is a potential buyout candidate based upon recent large interests
> $36M agreement to contract for initial production - UPDATE Confirmed recently as formalized
> Really good people running company now vs. prior assclowns
> GXY's most recent financials show massive improvements
> Has over $200M (AUS) unused tax credits from sale of Chinese disaster mine
> Paradice Investors recently purchased significant stock (and did business inspection)
> Future market for lithium is expected to grow significantly
> Cheap shipping via close port disclosed (Makes for more leverage in sale discussions)
>GXY dedicated website daylait.com (beta running)

GXY Cons:
> Agreement to contract is with Chinese who are in a commodity bust right now
> Still no news that $18M was received
> Pending lawsuit in HK with Chinese buyer of disaster mine ($2-3M)
> Sal De Vida and St. James Bay are years away from production
> Mt. Cat shipment date pushed back from Julyish to September
> Shitposters plaster threads with speculation and bullshit

GXY Non-Events/Neutrals:
> Acorn Capital sold many shares - funds to this all the time and recent Paradice investment negates
> Stock does have volatility due to speculators galore (but as Warren Buffett states: "Volatility doesn't mean risk")

How do I buy GXY

> IF AUSSIE: GXY
> IF BURGER: GALXF (Traded on OTC Market)
> IF EURO: GXYA:F

Can I Trade w/ Robinhood

> Nope.

>Is this a Pump & Dump?!?!!

Nope. See above.

>First post: daylait.com/lithium-demand-galaxy-resources-2016/

Price prediction:
$1.43 by Dec 16,
$1.53 by Mar 17,
$2.58 by Apr 18.

Other urls found in this thread:

investorshub.advfn.com/Galaxy-Resources-GALXF-17423/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

newcomers wanna ask anything?

>is this a pump and dump
>Nope

:^)

>tfw albemarle was the clear lithium play back when tesla announced their shitty car

Where is the "Buy" button? Can I buy it directly with money from my credit card or paypal just like I do with Bitcoin?

The most stupid stock I have ever heard.

There might be potential. Too expensive for me though. If it drops to .10 I'll jump on board. Lithium is huge right now.

investorshub.advfn.com/Galaxy-Resources-GALXF-17423/

Topkek

>GMM merger in the works. Offer has been submitted.

Non-events
>GXY found more pegmatite or some shit deep down. Odds are too expensive to get to.

Those predictions are also a little generous. Perhaps attach a source to them? Along with the graphs you've ripped from GXY's site and put on your own.

To the new/uninformed(I'm no expert): Now is probably the time to buy. At least for the Summer GXY is looking at some good news, and this may be the lowest its going to get for awhile. HOWEVER GXY is the subject of a lot of market games. Every big increase is seen with a modest dip to follow. Its holders are also autistically loyal, so take whatever you hear on Hotcopper with a bit of salt.
I'm holding for the summer or until it hits .60-.65 American.

time to buy was yesterday when it dipped down to 43c after the brexit.

now its back at 0.495

>+43.13%
This was a good investment. I wish I had bought more than 4k shares. Anyone else other than OP still holding this?

newfag

Probably asked in your other thread but, anybody have the list of important dates? Having trouble getting onto their website.

I bought it today, my first share ever.
I will so lose money on this, but I don't care.

Holding around 4k shares which I got around an average of .35 American
You're gonna see green from this one, but today was the wrong day to buy. Should've bought yesterday.

nearly 90k shares. will top up when a few other investments pay off

Must be nice to have disposable income
:(

i own 35k share, holding for the rest of the year. Bought in at .26 and have faith this firm will do great.

after doing all my DD, it would be unwise to not hold and ride the wave out/

I am holding and acquiring. The news is consistent and positive from the company. My biggest fear is stock dilution in pursuit of SDV capital.

Bump

Buying at 0.46 aprox and selling for 0.55 every fkin week !

Anybody have 100k or more shares?

wise user has

Would have if I had gotten in at 0.02