WHAT SHOULD I INVEST IN NOW

You guys always talk about how "you should've invested in Bitcoin and Google a while ago, you missed your chance". So im asking, what should I invest now that will be of great value in the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

investorshub.advfn.com/Galaxy-Resources-GALXF-17423/
reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-scotland-poll-idUSKCN0ZC14G
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gold

The market is easy to play backwards. Most people who tell you about their great trades simply got lucky to read about the right product at the right time.

Invest in yourself.

whoa

Anything cheaper?

The cryptocoin with most potential going for it now is Trump Coin.

New Development team has taken over. The TrumpCoin.com domain name has been obtained. A reddit-tip bot is in the works as well as a new website and "how to buy" videos. All should be coming out within the next 2 weeks or so.

Now is the time to buy if you want to get in while things are still cheap.

If not,
Gold is best.
Stay away from equities. They will all be crushed by the end of the year.

anything cheaper than gold? Maybe under $160?
And I'm not so sure about trumpcoin.

Water

and GXY

Is GALXF really worth it? pic related.

investorshub.advfn.com/Galaxy-Resources-GALXF-17423/

Euronav. EURN EBR

The EU is going to need some oiltankers once Scotland joins, since they won't be using english pipelines anymore, now will they.

8EUR a share, targetted at 12 to 16EUR with a 10% dividend on a horizon of 1 to 10 years.

Don't be a fool. This one will legitimately take you to the moon.

Wait theres alot of Euronavs. Brussels stock exchange? berlin? munich? frankfurt?

Well if your set on a "safe" asset, silver is also a good investment.

What about Trump Coin is causing you apprehension if I may ask?

EBR

Brussels man, lower tariff under € 2500.

Thank me in a year.

This?

Don't get me wrong, I'm a trump supporter, but I'm afraid when It gets big, other companies won't be interested in it because of Trumps bad rep in the media. Then less customers because = low return

Don't invest in anything today.

But when the turn comes, go with JPM, GE, PRU and DIA

Looks like it.

TrumpCoin devs are currently developing a Reddit Tip Bot, which the mods at r/The_Donald have agreed to put on the subreddit

Now is the time to invest, we're gonna build a wall on the moon

why?

Read the thread and read some financial news. Also check the advices.

What more do you want?

>other companies won't be interested
It's not about companies. It's about We The People.

thread has nothing and Iv seen some old news about them

Why are they so special?

>>Anonymous (ID: zNvW/Ev6)
06/27/16(Mon)18:11:23 No.1341706

(OP) #
Euronav. EURN EBR

The EU is going to need some oiltankers once Scotland joins, since they won't be using english pipelines anymore, now will they.

8EUR a share, targetted at 12 to 16EUR with a 10% dividend on a horizon of 1 to 10 years.

Don't be a fool. This one will legitimately take you to the moon.

#

Fucking literally copied from the thread.

I'm not providing you news links you lazy piece of shit. Do your own homework.

What's this tip bot exactly everyone is talking about?

>once Scotland joins
Is this betting on Scotland joining?

There's a lot of ways that might play out.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>he thinks scotland is going to join the EU

Ofcourse they will.
Why won't they?

Because latest poll showed that a majority of scots was against an independency referendum

Because they were promised EU trade deals if they remained in the UK and that deal just defaulted by brexit. Who are they going to sell their offshore oil to, you think?

Ps: you do know there's a new referendum announced, yes?

Trump coin

ether

artificially low prices and low consumer confidence based on ignorance, lies and rumors. good time to buy eth below 13.80

I just told you, but I will tell you clearer, latest poll showed that a vast majority of Scots IS AGAINST that new Scottish Independence referendum.

Bullshit.

Do you like a post? If you do, reply with
/u/TrumpCoinBot tip 1000

This gives 1000 trumpcoins to whoever made that post (specifically to an address that is associated with their username).

idiot
reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-scotland-poll-idUSKCN0ZC14G

i have 12K in SKLM, Skyline Medical.

They have an system that disposes fluids that are being used in a surgery and this system will reduce cost for the hospital.
They Dropped from 3 USD PS to .20ish in february because they exercised warrants.

Today they Received ISO 13485 Certification for their STREAMWAY® System which opens the full market for them to sell.

Ofcourse its a gamble but the odds are in your favour. this stock will be over 1 USD PS as soon as they announce a deal/merger

>Scotland's First Minister Nicola Sturgeon has said another referendum is "highly likely" and that Scotland would do whatever it takes to remain in the EU, including potentially blocking the legal process behind Britain's exit.

The poll of 1,002 people, conducted for the Daily Record and Daily Mirror on June 25, also showed that despite not favoring holding another referendum, if one were to be held immediately Scots would back a breakaway from the rest of Britain. Survation said 47 percent were in favor and 41.2 percent against.

Yeah...
Idiot.

how do I buy trump coin?

c-cex.com

>PM quoted these figures in parliament
>ultimately PM gets to choose if a referendum can take place or not
He's lot letting the UK break-up senpai.

No, but the EU is going to back it anyway to get that sweet north sea oil, buddy.
It might get a bit ugly though.
You know you're wrong. Just admit it.

What is the easiest way to buy trumpshit? I have a kraken, and wouldn't mind spending at bit to get started with crypto"""currency."""

Wait for a 3 month, 6 month, and 1 year low on Boeing.

Also hope the US indices crash to a one year low, buy the dip.

Literally TrumpCoin.
It's fucking rocketing

TQcoCJGr5CG8bBDce95iyGBGAYiDvnUccX

Fuck off with your Trumpcoin shilling. Literally Hashocean tier scam
>Donesn't even have Trump's endorsement
Yea good luck with that, you fucking kike

Lmao forget about GXY, those guys been hovering at .35-.50 since winter

Go for MGT

buy stock in junior mining companies, if the price of gold and silver are in a bull market, the successful companies will make huge profits.

get silver, which is way undervalued relative to gold and will probably have a much higher return percentage-wise. IMO the stock market has been flat this entire year, I won't invest into stocks until a justified correction happens.

>EU backs it
>Spain blocks Scentry bc Catalonia fears

Probably still bitcoin desu, it has so much room to grow from here. People will literally be saying you should have invested when you had the chance because right now everyone does have the chance. In the early days it took some luck to come across bitcoin and there was a very low chance that it would work out. Now it has survived for years and is 10x easier for buy. It has been in the news enough that everyone has heard of it, there will be no excuses for not having acquired any while it was under $1000.

If you want something more speculative, I'd suggest Monero. It's being built with the same ideals as bitcoin. The key difference from bitcoin is that it makes for coins fungible by enforcing privacy. Since privacy is a big concern for the core users of Bitcoin and fungibility is crucial for a currency, this is a significant improvement over bitcoin. Adoption of Monero right now is being held back by lack of multisig which is needed before many darknet markets and exchanges will adopt it. A gui is also expected to help adoption. Both of these features are due to be completed this year.

Also it probably isn't too late to invest in google. In a future world where people are going to lose jobs to artificial intelligence it probably makes sense to own some stock in the company that has and continues to develop the most advanced ai in the world along with the capital to do whatever they might want to do.

What happened in February that took it from $4.00 to pennies?

>spain vs EU oil interest
>spain who is dependent on EU support to pay for their unemployed population or risk bancruptcy

Whew lad. Really?

YoBit.

YoBit is sketchy. I use C-CEX