Everything is so geared towards poor people

I need rich people staples. No budget shit for the following.

Bed Sheets
Mattresses
Pillows
Toilet Paper
Hand Soap

Ty

Other urls found in this thread:

christopheclaret.com/en/collection-extreme-watches-x-trem-1-c7-p11.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

your a daft cunt m8

You can't fucking find expensive handsoap by using the Internet?

You may be rich, but you sure as hell aren't smart

Just do like other rich people do. Book an expensive hotel and steal them out of the room.

Check out the home section at Barney's or Bergdorf's. You'll find $500 rabbit fur pillows and $2000 cashmere throw blanket.

try r9k

Gorgeous. Thanks

rip loved that kid

Lol my rich dad does this. He booked a $3,000 hotel room and takes all the complementaries.

If you had a gf, then you'll see where she gets 30 dollar bottles of lavender shit infused hand soap from L'Occitane

https://
katstorrent dawt
co/sterling-archer-how-to-archer-the-ultimate-guide-to-espionage-and-style-and-women-and-also-cocktails-ever-written-retail-giamiabia-t8673645.html

bulk n barn has organic soaps for like 5$ each.

Rip Anatoly.

If you want a very nice body wash and soaps i recommend looking into Molton Brown.

JLC Ultra Thin Moon, isn't it? I'm planning on buying that exact watch.

But is it worth it? Will anyone really appreciate it?

Nah. Jaeger is for upper-management with no taste. It's the panerai of rich people.

So which watches are good choices then?

Bed sheets: people talk about silk like its the shit. Others are all about that high quality linen. But none of them know the genius of 1000 thread count Egyptian cotton. I like kingofcotton.com, but you can get them anywhere if you look hard enough.

Patek or bust

Yeah, billionaire or multi millionaire grandpa watch that nobody knows...good idea.

Nobody on Veeky Forums could buy one anyway (because you don't spend 50k on a watch unless you have net worth of 50 mil+)

>watch that nobody knows

I have a watch that's 20k+ and I'm actually glad none of the 99% knows it. But it started countless conversations with people at wine, whiskey bars and other high end lounges who knows exclusive high end watch makers like ALS, MB&F, Patek, etc. The wealthy is about streath wealth, and only the ghetto rich likes to wear rolexes and AP ROOs.

How did you make your money?

Sucked dicks

How do you respond to people who ask why you paid so much for an obsolete technology?

Marketing.
see.
How much would you pay for a secret decoder ring that attracted rich and ambitious people to you?

>poor pleb/working class mentality detected

It's only "so much" relative to a poor pleb like you. 20k is less than a fraction of a percent of the networth for the rich. You fail to understand the rich can drop 50M on a Picasso without a second thought, why? Because it's their version of "for the lulz" because they're rich and they can.

>secret decoder ring

Pretty much this, when the rich are wandering among the peasants, they dress down to blend in, but still have something that their rich peers can recognize.

>euphoric

>Bed Sheets
24 ct gold sheets
>Mattresses
Giant gold bullion
>Pillows
Not as giant gold bullion
>Toilet Paper
24 ct gold sheets
>Hand Soap
The blood letting of a virgin

On a smaller scale I wear a $4,000 watch daily. I've only had 3 or 4 people actually recognize it in the 10 years on and off that I've been wearing it. I like it that way as I bought it 100% because I saw it and fell in love with it, not because of a brand or status etc.

It was my first and only retarded economic decision in terms of cost vs necessity but I paid cash and still had plenty to spare

I'm rich and I have basic stuff for all this.

It's not stealing since you paid for it, and they're going to throw it away after you use it. They actually expect you to take it.

Jaeger is for those who like Jaeger. Considerations like "you must buy X because Y buys Z" make no sense.

Buy a Seiko, a MaƮtres du Temps, or nothing at all. No one cares.

The best watch is the watch you like.

Patek is quite famous. And you don't have to wait your 50th million to buy one.

All these "social pressure" advices are cringeworthy as hell.

Warren Buffett, the famous ghetto rich investor, wears a Rolex.

What does your poor dad do though?

You're thinking about it all wrong.

Rich people don't save just money, they save time and money.

You need to save in those poor ways too bro, you just also need to save time and maximize your efficiency to get ahead.

See how much money you can make in 24 hours.

Try and double it the next day.

See how many days in a row you can double your take home cash.

Do the same with saving.

OP probably wants to impress girls in his bachelor pad or something.

> Not owning a watch that tells the time by magnetic fields. Do you even complication bro?

christopheclaret.com/en/collection-extreme-watches-x-trem-1-c7-p11.php

>It's not stealing since you paid for it, and they're going to throw it away after you use it. They actually expect you to take it.

I obviously wasnt talking about the free stuff like soap and shampoo, bro. I was talking about the pillow, sheets, towels and bathrobes. I know a few rich people that steal them.

>Warren Buffett, the famous ghetto rich investor, wears a Rolex.

>WB
>Ghetto rich

lul