TFW fell for the "Moving out at age 20" meme

>TFW fell for the "Moving out at age 20" meme

Iktfb

Bump

How is that a meme? Staying any later than that causes you to risk ending up a disgusting, shameful NEET.

hows your finances coming along? must be nice making your land-lord rich

I'm unsure if it's worth it desu

The freedom is nice, the bills arent

Have some women over and noisily make love to them. You will immediately appreciate the fact that you made the correct decision.

Nigger I left the house when I was 16.
Never been better.

>Sorry ass Co-Dependant mother can't function without her abusive alcoholic husband
>She's some weird ass pathetic type of feminist, let's her other 4 daughters do whatever they damn well please

>I nearly end up a convict on D-Row for their transgressions and being the only male in the home during a violent altercation
>Roll the fuck out literally weeks after I get releases from Juvenile detention
>Never looked back

>She's wallowing in abstract poverty along with her damn daughters.

I regret nothing fellas.

>I nearly end up a convict on D-Row for their transgressions and being the only male in the home during a violent altercation
what

Nigga what the fuck

>how to derail a thread

thats pretty tough, youre dong well at least? made your small fortune yet?

>tfw would move out but don't have the money for it

Better then most. I ended up being able to sit on my ass all day while my girlfriend brings in 45k a year.

Some chump assaults my sister and her friend, they beat the sorry chump around.

Then run into the house with their feminist delusions and complain to my mother.
She then forces her fat ass into their house, while the negro boy is home alone with his sibling. And threatens them

They come rolling around that same night with 14 or so other negroids. and wielding weapons. One of them kicks my door in my teen alcoholic kid sister smokes him with a bottle of Hennessy that causes a laceration.

They've a car standing by to throw their weapons into while they call the cops to report that -me- being the only guy in the house, cut him.

And since they knew I had some gas station retard special sitting on my wall in my bedroom cops had reason to invade the premises.

I get cuffed up, stuck in booking overnight, next day. (This court has reason to considering the charges being filed against the Defendant, to recommend an outstanding 30 days of Juvenile Detention)

Continued.

I spend 30 days in Juvenile Detention, I actually SPENT the entirety of 9/11 in Juvenile detention.

I remember sitting in a Juve Detention classroom laughing at the poor bastards leaping out of the upper floors of the WTC in "Trust Groups" as it looked to me.

And realizing that I was the ONLY motherfucker cackling like a psychopath.

Anyhow, 2 maybe 3 weeks in I get this illiterate ass, poorly written letter from my mother and my sisters, all this bullshit about how I'm gonna be fine yada yada yada.

Not once did anyone admit the only reason I ended up in that fucker was due to Parental & Sibling douchebaggery.

I would later find out, the only reason I got out scott free is because the nigger pressing charges had 2 outstanding warrants. And something about criminals trying to press charges against someone in Florida Law is a straight up Case Thrown Out situation.

That's when it dawned on me. Fuck that staying with family during adulthood bullshit. You fucking get to the point where pussy is a regular aspect of your life. Or you can sign up for war. It's time to seek your own way.
Trials weathered by your own will will never sit wrong with your own sensibilities if your head is screwed on right.

>gas station retard special sitting on my wall
what?

>They've a car standing by to throw their weapons into while they call the cops to report that -me- being the only guy in the house, cut him.
How could they press charges if they invaded your house with a bunch of other dudes?

Because the fault is with whoever calls the Police last in america nowadays.

And if you have more screaming heads standing around then the opposing party. The opposing party loses. Majority OR Minority, the loudest wins.

My shitty father bought me some stupid ass dagger from a gas station.

It was around, 12-13 inches long I think. Had a wolf motiffed handle with faux ruby eyes.

They claimed I cut the guy with it.

You're assuming he can get women or tries to. Unless you're the type of guy who actually gets ass regularly (no fat chick's) it doesn't benefit you.

It was me, my mother, and 3 kid sisters word against, in excess of 10 people.

Luckily for me the answering officers weren't a pair of retards, but an Ebony & Ivory pair, who had been working with eachother for a couple years.

Total bros, kept asking me if I was still burning and if I needed some water to try and rinse it off. During the outset of the fight when I'd been grabbed by 4 niggers I got maced with some walmart special of some sort. Shit burned for fucking two weeks after. Everytime I showered and touched my skin it seared.

Which btw, you haven't lived until someone is demanding you take a shower in cold water, with dawn dish detergent.

>Florida

Bullshit, this is the most stupid story ever nigga.

Damn you bad at telling a story.

Have you ever seen how fucked Florida's juvenile detention system is?

Or I should say -was-
They straightened their shit out after they got hell for choking that nigger kid to death in that weird ass internment camp setup.

I'm not talking about Juvie. Florida in general is garbage and everything out of there is too.

Well no shit sherlock

It's why I got the fuck out as quick as I could.

It needs to fall off the fucking nation and become a part of Cuba for all I fucking care.

The fact that within 24 fucking hours, I went from a free teenage boy to a potential hardened criminal being charged with Aggravated Assault & Battery (With a Deadly Weapon) and aggravated Battery looking at several years in a state penitentiary just for trying to keep people OUT of my home. Told me all I fucking needed to know about florida.

I shouldn't say Potentially.

As far as the justice system was concerned, I was just one of the many they hadn't caught doing something illegal. YET

I spent two weeks of the month of September In detention dealing with some creepy ass Ms. Umbridge looking bitch trying to get me to agree to first crimes I hadn't committed. And secondly to a plea deal when that didn't work.

She kept coming at me with all this bullshit she had no paper work or testaments to the truth of.

Finally I asked her if she'd looked at the "Weapon" they confiscated for evidence, and she indicated she hadn't. And then told her to go do that, otherwise don't come back to me with anymore of her bullshit.

She didn't like that at fucking all.

She also didn't bring her creepy ass around anymore.

To this day I'm still not sure how I walked free. The guy having outstanding Warrants is the only explanation I could think of.

Florida itself wasn't so sure I was fucking free either, I applied for a Private Security License YEARS later, and was denied because they didn't have it on file precisely when I was, and should have been set free from Juvenile Detention as a child (Was barely 16 at the time)

>my fucked up latchkey kid poorfag life has anything to do with anything
where i'm from we have this saying
"what's my dick to the mayor's office"

>Unless you're the type of guy who actually gets ass regularly it doesn't benefit you
This is the only reason to have your own place?
Well alrighty then.

I'm in the same situation user. Thankfully I have a good relationship with my parents. I can only hope Trumpcoin goes to the moon, turn that money into seed money, payoff student loans, and get my own place.

This is a very common thread topic
Every time, this is the only reason anyone can come up with
a third of your income, gone, every single month

for sex with ugly cunts

I did at 18, moved in with a wierdo I met on craigslist. he turned out to be a child predator so we got kicked out because of his legal troubles

So having freedom to do whatever you want just doesn't matter?

>mfw I live with my parents and I already do whatever I want

What the fuck kind of rules are you going to abide by as a grown fucking man? Mommy still giving you a curfew?

Thats good that you moved out OP. It will make you stronger in the long run. The emotional stress you are going through other man children won't know that feel. They will always call on mommy and daddy for help. The strength you build now will always remain with you and will lead to your success and you will be alot more respectable of a person because of it. You wouldn't even have to tell people "oh i moved out at 20" the people that have been there will know just by your drive.

what are my old tired parents going to tell their grown man of a son? I'm grounded?

Let's say I make just shy of six figures and still live with them. What are they gonna do, kick me out?

>abstract poverty
I'm laughing at your literacy

try r9k