How much money does this board have

How much money does this board have

Other urls found in this thread:

private-banking-magazin.de/uploads/fm/1416410395.Wealth-X__UBS_World_Ultra_Wealth_Report_2014_Final.pdf
lgt.com/shared/.content/publikationen/bankdienstleistungen/160530_LGT-Private-Banking-Report-2016_de.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most have in the 5 figure range, much fewer with 6 figs

define "money"

cash? financial assets? total net worth?

>high five-figures
>low six-figures after Lucara

4523 dollars here

I mean, I've got, like, hundreds of dollars. Hundreds, mang.

liquid cash

gold is the only money

like 20k liquid

Poor student here.
Cash? 2.5k
Net worth? Prob -2k

~6000 dollars in savings

i am a student

I have like 50 bucks

10 a night is all my throat can take these days damn herpes

$83.48
I don't know shit about investing, I'm just a NEET who likes to live vicariously through you guys.

300,000 euros in bank deposits

Physical cash: maybe 500 euros

>mfw everyone on this board is a fucking failure

Veeky Forums confirmed the worst possible place for financial advice?

>4523 dollars
>failure

pick one

155€

Gonna get my first salary in two days though, should be at around 4k+€ then

I have 300k just in cash, AMA

Will only answer three questions like Aladin's genius

200k liquid assets. Only about 40k of it was earned through investments though. The rest is from wageslavery.

>Chinese imageboard
What do you expect? Itd hard to get money young if you didnt born into purple

Age? How did you get it?

~55k
~80k

How long?

Do you ever get the urge to spend a huge portion of it on some status object? Like a nice car or house? Or take pictures of yourself showering/bathing in it (that's what i would do)

Inheritance, savings and investments combined.

$750k net worth

$350k Non-retirement Investments
$250k 401k
$100k Condo (fully paid)
$50k Cash

wage slaved it all, corporate gig

2Kyouro.

why would you sit on that much in cash outside of an emergency fund?

16 cm when erect.

Never ever, I live cheaply and wouldn't spend more than 10,000 euros for a car (used) if I had one.

No status objects apart from really good suits.

Emergency fund is an American concept, it's not that needed in Europe.

I have a big cash position for safety (I don't like what the market looks like since 2014), and to be able to invest really quickly if there's an opportunity.

Canadian student here,
>Cash: 2,000
>Savings: 20,000
>Net: 22,000

saved? Just in the 4 figures ;-;
Some day I hope it to be in the 6 or 7 figure range.

$14k in the bank
$2k in stocks
> $50k in student loan debt

Not sure about the debt. I'm considering just telling Uncle Sam to fuck off. I am self employed, and could accept renting for the rest of my life. Those are the only 2 ways they could come after the money.

Suggestions?

20k stocks

5k in private savings

networth is like -30k

I am poor student

Idk how much I have

> Make about 3k USD /week
> Buy about 50$/day on bitcoin
> Buy about 50$/day in stocks

Those #s are averages. Been like that for about 7-8 years for the stocks and since 2011 for the bitcoin. I've held everything and sold nothing.

Make the extra effort to tell us how much you have.

Around 15k in liquid assets, some 200k in various investments, and roughly 550k in real estate. This is after factoring in liabilities like my mortgage and student loans.

they do credit checks when you rent and the gov can garnish your wages (if you have a federal loan)

If the thread isn't archived by the time I get home I may.

90K€ in stocks
5K€ bonds
15K€ cash

hope to be able to live off of my dividends, gonna take some time though...

>emergency fund not needed in Europe

elaborate. unexpected expenses apply pretty much anywhere you live, no?

aside from an immediate investment having 300k parked in cash losing value just seems crazy to me. especially for a 'just in case' kind of fund without a set time-line on it.

1000 USD
450 CZK
4000 PLN

in what should I change these 4000złoty's? everything expensive now :(

>About 240k in liquid investments
>~300k scattered around bank accounts.

Also own real estate property

I have around $20k saved up and I've never worked or ran a business a day in my life. This is just from saving up my allowance. Ya'll seriously need to work on your money management skills if someone making so little money still has significantly more than you.

theres another $100,000 with another bank

>allowance

post your age too

Veeky Forumsnessmen why do some of you carry such large cash balances?
other than having 6-9 months expenses sitting around why not toss the cash into short or ultra-short term bond funds?

Unexpected expenses for Americans are mainly: medical expenses, and paying bills if you're fired. There is no need for this in Europe, since the government takes care of it. Thus an "emergency fund" isn't as essential here.

Regarding my cash position: my guess in 2014 was correct. I may lose value on my cash, but I would have lost much more by investing in stocks: the Euro Stoxx 50 lost 17% since June 2014.

It is common for big investors (HNWI to billionaires) to have 20% or 30% of their portfolio in cash. This way you can invest without having to sell anything, and not worry about asset liquidity and volatility, bad timing, etc.

Right now I'm sitting on my cash and waiting for an opportunity that's coming.

>six hundred thousand dollars
>in a bank

>in a bank that calls you "Hi, Zachary"

I'd fully expect to be called by my family name once I deposit more than 500k.

>My Accounts...
>Account(s)

Probably:
Brokerage Account: MFs, Taxable, Rollover
Savings
Checking

If ur thinking wut about FDIC - That's only for the savings & checking...

You poor mofo.

oh. i also have a usbank savings/checking account but i keep it

>could make min payments on 11k student loan
>could safely pay off 2k but wont be able to put another 2k in vanguard

I know the reasonable thing would be to remove loan, but i dont want to

in ten years when you have kids and make no money, you're gonna regret making minimum payments on that loan lol

>le trust, making most of the money
money I actually earned:
>savings $4000
>checking $1000
>stock trading: $420

>It is common for big investors (HNWI to billionaires) to have 20% or 30% of their portfolio in cash. This way you can invest without having to sell anything, and not worry about asset liquidity and volatility, bad timing, etc.
It most definitely is not common at all. Money not invested is money not working.

If a HNWI needs capital for a new opportunity, he has easy access to a range of credit facilities.

I plan to (early) retire while still have a balance on my (four figure) student loans.

For the lulz.

Net worth ~800K (in euros).
Around 500K inherited. The rest I made before inheritance. I'm 26 now.

My advice?
> stay away from crypto
> stocks based on geopolitics
> efficiency

Here here

I have no money - so no, you can't borrow any. Nor do I have funds available to buy your child's fundraising candy/magazines/crap. Sorry.

Otherwise yes I have a jar full of loose change.

Is meme magic real?

font is different all over the place

Yes, we all know how to screencap edited HTML.

Though it would be pretty lulzy if a multimillionaire did have their account like that. Fucking $5 credit card and all.

Nice inspect element there.

Also, having all of that money and having literally $0 in your high interest account. Cringe

About 10k savings, 5k in dividend stocks. (euros).

I didnt know the USD had colours besides green. Are those fake?

>5k in dividend stocks

Do you even get enough out of that to make it worth it?

Nah, cant live off it or anything, but its still much better than putting it in a savings account. I get 9% from dividends, as opposed to 0.8% in a savings account.

34k CAD in bank account
1 oz. of gold

i live with my parents and i'm 32.

>It most definitely is not common at all

It is. Reports by UBS and LGT show evidence that HNWI and UHNWI investors hold more than 20% of their assets in cash on average.

Money is not working? That's the point. Credit facilities? When things go bad, better be a supplier of liquidity than a supplicant, as Buffett quipped.

Cash is power, other positions are the market's leash around your neck.

$5k in the bank, $1500 in a mutual fund, $25k in student loans, and $800 income per month.

So -$19,000 and barely making a dent.

>things that never happened

[citation missing]

>I'm a failure so everyone else must be!

Citation missing for what? I can provide it all.

None

If it's about the large cash position of HNWI investors, see: pages 18-19 of first document (male UHNWIs have 24.9% of their assets in cash), and page 9 of second document (Swiss PB clients have 32% of their assets in cash, Austrian ones 42%).

private-banking-magazin.de/uploads/fm/1416410395.Wealth-X__UBS_World_Ultra_Wealth_Report_2014_Final.pdf

lgt.com/shared/.content/publikationen/bankdienstleistungen/160530_LGT-Private-Banking-Report-2016_de.pdf

There's also a Wealth-X study on billionaires that say the average billionaire has 19.1% in cash (google "Wealth-X billionaire census 2014"). So, whether you have 1 million or 1 billion, the behaviour is the same. At my more modest level, it resonates with my own experience too. We just love cash.

I have 6 figures and I'm unempleyed

All your data comes from one source, which is a marketing document. I'll believe the data when I see it in a academic publication, preferably something peer-reviewed.

Also, "cash and cash equivalents" is not the same as cash, FYI.

>We
Kek. Stop roleplaying. I'll bet you a million dollars my net worth is higher than yours.

Well I currently have $3 in the bank so

how old are you?

some $150 or so

tree fitty

>posts two sources
>"All your data comes from one source"

Absolute madman.

I'll bet you a million dollars I can get out of this thread and never come back.

interesting.

i guess im just uncommon. the thought of my money not doing something for me is unsettling. outside of buying a foreclosure or an immediate business need ive never left that kind of money sitting in cash.

to each his own though, especially if youre not into hard assets

if you are in to hard assets*

half asleep

I got around $200k in cash. I am here to learn the best way to invest.
Unfortunately not living in the US, or would have invested in Vanguard last year.

Like $3,000, mostly in my checking account.
I look baller as fuck though because I have $20 bills scattered on my desk.

36kg

I have about 800k in assets, but as funny as it may sound I have only 15k in cash right now.

Lol I am similar to you, but I have $12,000 in debt, and like $4000 in assets.
However, I have started investing a large portion of my income in stocks and investment accounts, making roughly 10% profit on investments over the last month. Don't know how far my investing will take me, but I am lucky I work with an incredibly smart and well educated ex-investment banker

Wtf? Make that money work for you cunt. Own dividend stocks and get a check every quarter of free money. I did the calcs for you and if you put money into 3% dividend yeilding stocks you'll get 2250$ every quarter. Also be very careful with the euro. Get that into American or Australian dividend stocks

30000 bitcoins on an old wallet + 15k on a bank

Admirable. Ignore the jellyfags who don't realise that's perfectly achievable. (Not easy obviously, but to say impossible is misleading.

£3,600 in savings
t: 29 years old
Wedding cost £16,000

£3,600 in savings
Student Loan
Wedding Last year cost £16,000
I have been in worse situations.

-£1000 in interest free overdraft
no assets
wahey

$700k in stocks
$500k in real estate