"The economy is rigged"

Can someone explain the "economy is rigged" libcuck meme to me? It triggers me. Thanks.

>the "economy is rigged" libcuck meme

J - E - W - S

I dont get the "Wall street is evulllll! Taking our monies!!!" thing either. If that was true then put all your money into SPY and become a millionaire.

Protip: It's not.

It's not a meme exclusive to the left. The neo-nazi retards on /pol/ love to think that entire concept of capital markets is one big "jewish trick"

It's not what? It's not a meme or its not rigged?

people like to cast blame on everything but themselves

It's an excuse for people who don't know how to play the game and have no ability or in most cases even any intention of learning. All the whining about "the Jews" from the right and "the 1%" from the left is essentially the same thing: white dinduism.

Also, hi /akbg/friend. I'm surprised to see another one of us on Veeky Forums. We should discuss the potential profitability of starting our own underground idol group or something. The guy behind NECRONOMIDOL is a whito piggu too after all. It can work.

Neo liberalism is an ideology that explains any failure as a victims-oppressor relationship

It's popular with millennials because they can just blame banks, wall street, racism, sexism, patriarchy, or the jews, for them not being successful, even though they spend all day on their phones and go in debt for tens of thousands in student loans for a job that pays 50k.

Pol is easily as neo liberal as the sjws they hate, they just have a different boogeyman

Working to improve your skills and intelligence is hard work. Blaming "the man" on Facebook is easy.

>using the term neoliberalism like that

holy shit, please never open your mouth again. i thought id only hear shit that stupid come out of someone on /pol/'s mouth

>Protip: It's not.

Yeah. People in positions of power never try to manipulate the system for their own benefit!

:bornyesterday:

>Neo liberalism is an ideology that explains any failure as a victims-oppressor relationship
>It's popular with millennials because they can just blame banks, wall street, racism, sexism, patriarchy, or the jews, for them not being successful, even though they spend all day on their phones and go in debt for tens of thousands in student loans for a job that pays 50k.

This.

When something goes wrong:
- there are the rubbernecks,
- there are the helpers,
- and then there are the guys who stand around, do nothing to help, and just blames people and creates animosity. these are liberals

Get a dictionary you guys.

Neo-liberalism = free-trade, privatization, deregulation, austerity

I fucking hate jews and liberals.

If I was one I bet I would be rich af

Basically the world's central banks have a massive influence on the economy, availability of bank loans, interest rates, inflation, unemployment rates.

They are arguably more powerful than Governments and are not elected by the masses.

If quantative easing is ever reversed and money supply tightens then the world's economies are fucked for years - in that sense the economy is rigged.

The evil private jew families control all the monie and they just create more of it out of NOTHING. Lobbyists and le rich jews are fucking you up the ass.

>white dinduism.
I'm stealing this expression.

>I dont get the "Wall street is evulllll! Taking our monies!!!" thing either
Oh, that's the most important part of the meme.
Otherwise, how can you convince young people to distrust the financial system, dump their money in crypto, and think Robinhood is an altruistic company striking a blow for the common man?

Tell me more about how your communism is different from "real communism"

What's literally wrong with Robinhood?

>Can someone explain the "economy is rigged" libcuck meme to me?

As someone who was raised liberal, I can explain it easily. Basically the idea is that there's a "ruling class" and a "working class."

The "ruling class" needs to keep the "working class" impoverished, so that they can force them to work as "wage slaves." So this is the reason it's possible to work very hard for many hours, and still be impoverished, the system is set up that way intentionally in order to force people to have to work constantly. If the system was set up "fairly" then people who worked hard, for instance the single mom with two jobs, would be wealthy, and people who didn't work hard such as business executives who don't actually do any work because they get wage slaves to do it for them, would be poor.

I brought into this for a long time, until I actually met business executives, and found out that they're extremely savvy and hard working people.