/TCG/ - Trumpcoin General: spicy memes edition

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN WEBSITE
>Trump Supporters Helping Fund Donald Trump’s Presidential Campaign
trumpcoin.com

ABOUT TRUMPCOIN:
During Donald Trump’s campaign towards becoming the next President of the United States, Trumpcoin has been set up as a campaign donation project. 200,000 Trumpcoins ( the so-called Trump Fund) have been set aside for this specific purpose.

Trumpcoin is a cryptocurrency that trades on numerous exchanges online. The price of Trumpcoin is dictated by the supply and demand of traders on these exchanges, much like a stock market. What this means is that the higher the value of a Trumpcoin becomes, the higher the dollar value of the Trump Fund becomes.

WEBSITES
trumpcoin.us
trumpcoins.org
makemoneygreatagain.org
trump-coin.info/

NEW EXCHANGE FOR BASED KIWIS
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=TRUMP_BTC

VOTE TRUMP ON RAWX.IO
>TrumpCoin finished 8th out of 50 coins and is being considered for the beta!
Be sure to email the exchange frequently to consider Trumpcoin for the beta [email protected]

HOW TO BUY TRUMPCOIN
makemoneygreatagain.org/Content/Guides/Guides.aspx

VIDEOS
>What is TrumpCoin?
[YouTube] What Is TrumpCoin?

>Introducing: TrumpCoin
[YouTube] Introducing: TrumpCoin

>トランプ2016
[YouTube] Japanese Donald Trump Commercialトランプ2016

>Low-energy Ron Paul talking about Ron Paul Coin
video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000236167

TRUMP WALLETv2
mega.nz/#!1YR2yQCC!2t-70D9_gF_-FbkhBZ_HSb1UvVTP0CHmVTsZ6K3__v0

Other urls found in this thread:

yobit.net/en/trade/TRUMP/BTC/?bonus=eLJwf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this coin will not succeed.

OUT OUT OUT

it already has

Begone ye poster of shite and cuckoldry! FORSOOTH!

I just signed up for ccex, can I link my existing wallets to it?

MAKE CRYPTO GREAT AGAIN

Our progress so far ( for the doubters )

1 cent [x]
2 cents [x]
3 cents [x]
4 cents [x]
5 cents [x]
6 cents [x]
7 cents [ ]

good luck to you. dip is a very real possibility, but I do think some of the sell walls that are up only are there to spur weakhands to sell below them creating the chance of increasing their trump holdings greatly under 9k.

If that sellwall at 9k wasn't there, all the buys that have happened between 8k and 9k would've happened between 9-11k instead.

I've made the decision already to not sell this rally and i'll stand by that, it's not necessarily a horrible idea though. it's a gamble for sure.

on board. When is the moon launch? Never spaced traveled before.

It says (out of sync) in red letters in my Trumpcoin wallet. Anyone else have this issue?

>increasinglynervous.png

it has to download the blockchain

just leave it open, it might take a while

fuck I already sent some coins there. Are they gone forever?

They'll appear in your wallet the moment the sync finishes.

I've learned that educated risk speeds up the process of making money. I've been holding coins for too long, I want to actively participate in TRADING. Not buy and sit and talk about it. I have doubled my money on trump already and once this dip happens I'm gonna triple it, cuz ya'll know 10 cents is coming and that dip is gonna be big. Practice your timing fellas.

Is the user that offers Trumpcoins in exchange of memes still here?

Yes and no. The dip will come, that we will not dispute. Will you make money off the dip? Depends on the radar. With the current backing of Trumpcoin you can take your time - once the masses get their feet wet?

The sharks will come in and the big boys will turn it into their playground. Effectively playing the dip and the waves while stuck between whale games is very hard.

This is my last attempt, took me hours to make

TWYdg8y3sZMrMUnkVimvCSQPespVGCj58L

"I'm here to deport minorities and chew bubble gum. And I'm alllllll out of gum."

TGyG28KhsxDbvfuBsaPWqiPPsSHPNVvBgf

[spoiler]this took me way too long to make, i blame gimp[/spoiler]

oh sweet kek user, that's beautiful

Well it happened, I convinced some of my family to buy into TrumpCoin. My brother who actually turned me onto CryptoCurrency a few months back. He doesn't have much money but gave me $100 dollars to invest into this for him since his new job doesn't give him time to watch the markets the way his old one did.

Brothers don't let brothers miss out on the spaceshuttle to the moon. This brings a single tear of patriotism to my eye!

is there a way to recover a lost wallet?

MAKE CRYPTO GREAT AGAIN

Zoom each coin out to all time.

Make memes fabulous again!

TETu5zSVZ4GueuXY3X44Sv8jTEUAvLvdvY

I know this isnt a tutorial thread, but if any anons can help me recover my Trumpcoins Ill shoot you 100 of them.

My Trumpcoin wallet is not downloading the blockchain at all. 0/50 blocks 0.0% and keeps failing to connect to the Trunpcoin network. I already sent a bunch of coins to the wallet address like an idiot and now they arent showing up since it cant connect. Is there a way to cancel the transaction or troubleshoot the wallet?

If anyone can help me recover them I'll send you 100 Trumpcoins. Thanks guys, first time crypto buyer here

close your wallet and open it again. then give it time, it'll start syncing eventually. i'm pretty sure they'll arrive after you're fully synced.

If time doesn't fix it then go to bitcointalk and find the support email and shoot them a message, they might be able to help you.

go to blockchain.info with your transaction ID it i will give you more info on that transaction

restart your computer and keep tryng to connect. once it starts don't bother it. Mine was syncing for like 2 days not sure why.

Usually closing your wallet and opening again fixes it.

If that doesn't work, first *back up your wallet.dat file* (VERY IMPORTANT) then go to %appdata% and delete the Trumpcoin v2 folder. Run Trumpcoin-qt(v2).exe again and it'll start working.

And donate the 100 Trumps to some people in the threads.

Oh yeah and after you run it again, paste your wallet.dat back into the Trumpcoin v2 folder.

Increasingly nervous nocoiner.

whoops, knew I was forgetting something
here's the fix'd version

this sounds promising. gonna try it first

bump. Reminder that on the 1st of July we all go to the moon

Are there tendies on the moon?

yes, lots of tendies

The buys and sells of

i have a very serious question: is there any legitimate proof that that guy talked to whoever-he-was connected with infowars & keiser report?

it's just that between the low production value of the coin with the halfassed logo and pandering artwork and such.. it just seems like "hey we're going to be on keiser and alex jones" is the perfect little final pumpening for those in the know to just offload..

that's not to say that i dont own a few hundred dollars worth of trumpcoins, because i do. just being realistic about this..

got it working. Still slow as shit but oh well
Give me those addresses, I'll send 50 each since the other guy said to spread the love

At your own peril. Dump if you want, stay if you want. It's looking good if everyone's honest. It's your money.

kek, this is great.

Ya, let's drop thousands on a new domain as a final pump and dumping.
You haven't been paying attention if you think anyone involved in the dev is dropping out before we get to the other side of the decimal (which we will).
The memes are to build awareness and community, the site is literally being built and screens shot updates have been posted.
Every time a video has been teased, it's been delivered with literal audible chocolate.

New dev helping people via email and price is on an uptrend.
You're fudding with a few 100 dollar investment? glad you're being "realistic"
if you want to set up escrow I'll buy 200$ worth of your trumpcoin at market so you don't have to worry anymore.

Care to send a thousand or two my way, whalefriend?

lmao theres a Gary Johnson coin and Shillary Clingon coin. Pathetic

>the site is literally being built and screens shot updates have been posted.
>New dev helping people via email and price is on an uptrend.

where can i see this? there's barely any movement on r/trumpcoin

Beautiful

Even if the interview does not go through or he doesn't deliver with his pitch that is still a dent in the overall marketing plan from the guy they hired. He's got a lot more planned for the coin and we've had a very supportive community suggest additional ideas on top of them and he's been very friendly and receptive of it all.

You have to realize this is a team effort and we're all aiming high here

If the coin continues a steady climb as it has I think we could possibly see the coin shoot past a dollar relatively easy. The real challenge will be to get it to double digits and beyond

>If the coin continues a steady climb as it has I think we could possibly see the coin shoot past a dollar relatively easy. The real challenge will be to get it to double digits and beyond

say does happen, how would you go about cashing out?

What I and few others have suggested is that you may want to consider selling off about anywhere of up to a third of your total amount, whatever pays off your the total amount you put it. Then from there I'd still hold, I can't really suggest the best time to "get in" or "get out" because no one can time the market (let alone with such a new cryptocoin).

I believe there is a lot of potential upside available in this coin and my attitude of the right time to sell some of your holdings varies daily as I hear news and see the direction of the coin and the project/community

Trade the trumps for btc, then either sell them or hold them in a nice safe electrum wallet until you've decided what you want to do with them.

Also what helps me hold onto my coins is that I've only put in what I'd realistically be comfortable with losing completely.

It does the community and yourself no good when you stress out everyday asking about the price. It would seem from statistics that you conclude that those that hold and remain calm weather better overall. I certainly don't want to see anyone put their life savings into his honestly. It's not smart business and not trump-like. You need to be comfortable with your money and I'm happy with mine in trumpcoin and I'm excited that it's still early into the project with bright prospects and a great team behind it

My third point while I still think about this is that I really like the staking aspect of the coin. If you get larger amounts early they'll generate more coins for you and with that I think I'm more likely to hold as are others because we can have it vested and not lose out on possibly better investment prospects and match inflation (what the fed reserve would ideally want... but then again who knows what'll happen to them with Trump in office)

>put in what I'd realistically be comfortable with losing completely.
was my main thought buying into this, so no worries, im not stressing out here. I was just wondering about the actual cashing out process - do i trade to btc and then from btc to USD, and then back to my VISA? just as clarified.

thanks brahs

>(which we will)

no? lol

which one of you guys is the 2 btc sell order at .00011?

Yes if you're using Circle that's how it'll work

I sell my btc on localbitcoins. Dude transfers dollarydoos into my account, as soon as I can see them in there I click "release escrow" and it's done. They can also do cardless cash in my country so you can go collect cash from an ATM in case you want it to be 200% untraceable.

im using coinbase tho? same shit there?

Think so, coinbase is pretty simple too

aight, great. i used coinbase cuz i was seeing all these people here complaining that circle is super slow. with coinbase, i had my trumperinos within half an hour or so. only annoying part was having to take a picture of my ID with the webcam on my gfs laptop, instead of just sending them good quality pictures of my ID. like, what if i don't have a webcam? How do i verify myself then?

Not sure, circle didn't even need that information

what are you talking about? at least 150k trump has been bought up in the area 7.7-8.8k since the 9k sell wall went up. those are buys a big player would have to pay 9-11k for if the wall wasn't in place.

if you have no idea how altcoin trading happens don't come in here and be smug about it. I suggest you look at the price/volume as rarely as possible, you're the type to get spooked sooner or later and sell off 1/10th of the way to the moon.

Eth is a mess

let's buy in, melons. TO THE MOTHERFUCKING MAN

What man you flaming homo

Some people go all in, others like to take baby steps

>tfw the user giving away 10k trumpcoins in the meme contest disappeared

Once we moon, and Trumpcoin has made me a few hundred thousand-aire - can I use local btc to sell off slowly into cash to avoid taxes?

When it moons I will keep a few BTC and just laundry the rest, if you keep selling it slowly the money will desapear in your hand. Trust me.

How many trumpcoins does everyone have?

I have 6.5k

I feel you bro.
But atleast we made some advertisement that will hopefully benefit all of us. Although even 100 trumpcoins wouldve been nice

>I spent like four hours on mine
me too, see I guess that's also true

I only got .9K

Do you guys think i should buy some more now or wait for the dip?

Should I put $100 in Trumpcoin now or will it dip?

tomorrow it's probably going to go up a lot, so I would suggest buying now. In the future it will probably dip but I don't know how much or when that's going to happen

depends on how much money you have. $100 is not a lot of money anyway so I would take the shot, remember the ron paul coin went up to $10. Only invest what you can afford to lose

My only concern is BTC itself might dip again for a bit, and I'd end up hugely undercutting my purchasing power by buying BTC now.

If you guys share your wallets and a couple memes I'll help chip in

It's a team effort

Still not too late to get on the Trump train

yobit.net/en/trade/TRUMP/BTC/?bonus=eLJwf

Mostly just happy to have helped, but I'm ready for the moon!

I have already share mine here I have a couple of others, like this one
TWYdg8y3sZMrMUnkVimvCSQPespVGCj58L

and fuck it, may as well

M A G A
A
G
A

There's a saying in trade; buy the rumors, sell the news.

Rumor has it Trumpcoin will have a feature in mass media outlets starting tomorrow. News would dictate lots of no-coiners from all walks of life would get in contact with Trumpcoin, and get on the train.

For a swing trader, tomorrow will be field day. For astronauts, tomorrow will be another step closer to launch pad. For nocoiners, tomorrow will be their last chance to get on 'cheap' or cope with the consequences.

Ill upload mine
This one was 1/8

Here is 2/8

3/8

Halway there 4/8

5/8

1MH4yPRFvL97HekwVg95vseCNFRNnBdC28

6/8

hell yeah im in, my fresh memes from yesterday

TQWeVbdRSCua3memDPNQxpK8you6EC8PRA