Sell or not? Help please :(

Sell or not? Help please :(

Its mostly gold and amd

sell AMD. They will dip and maybe hard. THey are basically the same company before all the hype...but that's jsut a noob opinion. I sold mine yesterday for fear of lack of hype...maybe buy in again if they dip hard or before their CPU's.

how did amd go up? I thought there new thingy flopped

It went sub 5 then 5.12 or so. I got a couple percent gain from it

Sell dude everyone wait for a dip to secure their decision ... why would you do that?

I've gained 25% in the last week from AMD and gold. Sell now? I was thinking about amds new Vega cards coming a couple months. They might go up More

hold but prepare to sell at any time
take me with a grain of salt, as usual

SELL
gold and amd aren't going to keep rallying, sell before it's too late, neither really have the potential to take off more than they have currently

Sold it. Hmm what to buy next

I'm in the same boat. Trying to find the next $MGT

I wouldn't sell AMD if you're willing to take the chance that Zen will take off.

"take off" You mean ride the hype, right?

If they hold their promises, which seems doable this time, the stock could rally. I'll hold for now

MGT

wot is this phone app soz new

I sold all my gold for a 30% return. Will buy again once shit storm is over, hopefully deutsch bank can hold out for prices to normalise.

Bro mgt is the next mgt.

How did you make 30% on gold if it made less than 4% over the Brexit bullshit?

No one ever went broke taking profit

i fucking hate not beign able to use this app, shit hole of a country

>what is leverage

more amd when it is low and wait for zen hype

FCO.TO. Take a look, it's going to rip on Monday

Buy UK's most shitfaced bank that has existed for 360 years~ (-26% brexit)

Barclays PLC stock

go for double. 25% is nothing

Get rid of AMD. Why are people still investing in meme companies? AMD is bankrupt.

WHY DID YOU SELL GOLD??
BUY IT BACK DUMBASS.

Because you, me, and George Soros can profit on it.

And pretty much all the other precious metals.

You dumbs should buy as many VOYA and VOW as you can. Let it sit and you will be over 20% yearly

Sell amd for sure. It's not gonna go up until hype comes back for its other projects like Zen which won't be for a while it seems. When you start to day trade you will realize it doesn't matter if a product is good or bad. You can profit off of the hype that something is being released. You can even make profit off of a company announcing they are going to have a meeting on a certain day and selling it the day of for like 1-2% profit. Don't fall for moon missions it's just gambling where you can win 300% profit or lose 30% of your investment. I would recommend you sell shit early to lock in profits so you don't get greedy. Slow and steady will make you money consistently. If you make gains of 1-3% every dY or other day you'll be looking at like 40-50% gain on what you started with every month.

Just don't get fucking greedy.

Fuck wrong thread

Put in a stop market order at 5 percent below current value.

Is it too late to buy gold? I already sold it :(

What is this app?

HSY

It looks like Robinhood

I'm not a biz regular, are there tutorial threads on robbinhood often?

Robinhood is pretty simple really. There isn't a commission for the broker which is really convenient if you're dipping your toes into the market. Problem is that the info on the stock itself seems to be pretty limited, only providing charts based off of weeks/years and only that with some slight news about them. Only problem with it is if you want to daytrade it really isn't the most optimal venue to do so because you're limited by your phone and with the limited info above. I wouldn't say that tutorial threads for Robinhood are common because it's so simple

Any supplemental resources you might recommend to avoid stupid moves?

The opposite of whatever people in the robinhood general say to do it probably the best place to start.

>I missed the boat, so it's a meme!

fading at the wrong time can also be stupid