Ok, real talk Veeky Forums

Ok, real talk Veeky Forums

How much money do I need in order to get a gf like pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

politicalcalculations.blogspot.ca/2014/09/what-is-your-income-percentile-ranking.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

6 million

My guess was atleast a million.

Four pences

An 1/8th of weed and maybe 2 Xanax.

36kg

I'd say six. None the richer.

Thank you. I'll be here all night.

If you're good looking 0. If you're average/ugly $3k+ a month.

Get pick related. She will blow you all-day everyday.

poorfag

That's a trap. Also 3k+ a month attracts the hoodrats. OP pic requires at least twice the amount you put. Making 6k a month as a college graduate is not unheard of for those kids. But for high school faggots it is rare. Hot chicks go for the normie college grad guy.

>box room
>badly dressed teenage girl
>curtains straight from a brothel or police safehouse
>low ceiling
>animals in the room

She would fellate you after a few kind words and a drink.

Tell me you wouldn't. She is hot as fuck.

Most likely a brothel and if it was cops they would been more forward with the age.

I'd say as a bachelor
$150,000 a year
That's assuming you live in flyover land

I think you poor virgin fags don't realize that you gotta wine and dine these gold diggers nearly every day
And after a few days of you telling her to fuck off, she's going to dump you for the next honey pot.
So you have to both be able to express your wealth by spending money on yourself, and you have to give her money to be able to buy new clothes, go to an expensive stylists, etc, etc

If you clear 6k a month you are in the top 10% of earners. I doubt you are going to be there right out of school.

I also doubt this girl is not in the top 5% of women, which means you would need to make a little over 150k per year to match her attractiveness to your income level.

Or it means this calculator is bullshit and she may be closer to the top 2% which means you would need an income just north of 220k to match her.

politicalcalculations.blogspot.ca/2014/09/what-is-your-income-percentile-ranking.html?m=1

That's assuming you attract a golddigger. Some chicks aren't and that's one this board is looking for because they're out there just hidden from public sight.
Way too much.

if you dont go for golddiggers then the answer is 0 and it just correlates with your optic/personality

But if OP would be able to get her without money he wouldnt ask ... So hes going for golddiggers

Probably around $400/hour in the US.

you just need chloroform

There's really no reason for a legitimately, x-factor laden hot girl to hook up until she's older, lazy and not hot anymore. She could make more money/get more benefits from just working her magic and telling all guys to cram it.

Even the super wealthy are probably going to settle, because the gold digger would be settling.

The 3k/month thing? That's literally piss. I make that, and I can't even find a single cute chick to talk to me.

If you really want to bag a hot chick and you are financially minded, the equation is simple... go to college, find a hot chick, blow all your money on wooing her and get her to marry you while she is still young and poor and stupid, and then don't fuck it up. Simple.

This.

By not fucking it up, you mean not prepping the bull correctly?

You cucks need to understand that these types of women are unreliable. It's a waste of money and time just to get a hypersexual doll for a short time. It's best to invest in a girl who's not going to leave you and will worship your cock. A 6/10 who is mentally and physically fit is the best way to go. Women all age like wine so you want to get someone who keeps themselves in shape. These dolls become an OK investment after they're old and lose their sexual powers, but they will have a lot of mileage.

Unless you look like pic related, it's not worth it.

Meanwhile I'm here in Jesus sandals living in an RV banging dime piece broads just by playing them a tune on my guitar

This.

>wine and dine these gold diggers nearly every day
>And after a few days of you telling her to fuck off, she's going to dump you for the next honey pot

knock a few of her teeth out and she'll begin to understand that this kind of behavior is completely unacceptable

"she"

pic related is also her, fyi

You don't need money for a gf faggot.

Just say nice things to them and look good, you can pound her teenage pussy same night you met her

Stay basic, a woman wants to be happy, treated right and feels like she is your everything no money needed because she must have hers ( except for gifts ) if she doesnt have money then you will just lose your

i.m.o 500k a year.
it's not a good investment.
for half the price with some some romanian or russian girl, you'll get a better R.O.I.

200€ + 50€ for anal

Don't even try. Make shitloads of money yourself and don't get a gf, its a fucking waste of time and money.

Reminder that unless you are Chad you'll be a cuck.