"""correction"""

>"""correction"""
>"""dead cat bounce"""
>"""fibonacci indicator"""

Other urls found in this thread:

issuu.com/a.califa/docs/technical_analysis_for_direct_acces
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Real Talk: Has TA ever helped you, ever?

>Fundamentals
Literally the only thing that protects you is the lower annual tax and the annual average stock increase. Fundamentals are even worse memes than TA.

Just look at Apple. Shit like having a movie were seen as sustainable corporate growth. Turns out they were over 200% their estimated worth. Fundis can be thrown into the trash just as quickly as any TA, it just makes normies feel superior to dedicated traders.

Indexers laugh at both of you, and get better returns too.

Bitch please, I trade forex and wave stocks then ride indexes when there's nothing to invest in.

I can't fucking wait to become a citizen of the cayman islands. I hear they don't pay capital gains tax when trading the NYSE, but I assume it's too good to be true.

>Not realizing that the stock market is fundamentally gambling

The only that that you have control over is how much money you lose. The day I came to know this was the day I ascended.

But holding USD is also gambling, it's just low risk and has a small annual cost (2% annually, subject to change)

You aren't going to bluepill yourself as a studied investor, are you? I bet you already have two children you need to feed, faggot.

>roleplaying on Veeky Forums
We all Wolves of Wall Street now, bruh.

Nah, Investing is for cucks. I'm a gambler. Everyone else can have fun trying to "beat the market". They can keep their 5% annual growth indexes. They can keep trying to build a market proof portfolio. I'll just keep catching waves. I only offer advice. The beauty of the stock market, is that you can only lose as much as you are willing to.

>"""correction"""
What the guy who got you in the trade says when it immediately goes against you.

>""dead cat bounce"""
what the guy who got you into the short sell says when it immediately goes against you.

>"""fibonacci indicator""" when you finally decide to learn how to trade and you see what market participants are using to trade successfully.

>hes not a dead cat bounce only trader

fibbonacci

>Oh look, the charts are making geometrical shapes!

>There must be fundamental forces at work here!

Kek, technical analysis fags are like the vapers of the financial world.

>Indexers

Enjoy your 1% "return" for the next 5 years.

Graphs reflect not only the differing value opinions of many orthodox security appraisers but also all the hopes and fears and guesses and moods, rational and irrational, of hundreds of potential buyers and sellers, as well as their needs and their resources—in total, factors that defy analysis, and for which no statistics are obtainable, but that nevertheless are synthesized, weighed, and finally expressed in the one precise figure at which a buyer and a seller get together and make a deal (through their agents, their respective stock brokers). This is the only figure that counts.

That was a really gay way of saying "graphs show sets of data with unquantifiable variables underlying each data point." Stop being a nob and trying to stretch your word count.

>Enjoy your 1% "return" for the next 5 years.
You may be right. I mean, it's been 11% for the last 90 years on average, but hey, anything can happen right?

>Or more likely, things will continue as they have for the last century, and you'll continue to be a poorfag.

did it make you insecure about your ability to write? it's from a textbook

No because those aren't your words. It's not your original thought, you're just repeating what you've heard/read on the internet. Yet again, stop being a nob and just say what you mean without trying to sound overly-sophisticated.

What kind of cuck reads shit like this? Can you not value securities by your own metrics and trade overpriced/underpriced within reason? Or do you think there is some sort of "market magic" to be learned by looking at charts of previous data (which do not reflect future returns)?

>issuu.com/a.califa/docs/technical_analysis_for_direct_acces

do you know why people quote things?

the reality is that the share price of a company does not reflect its "real", "true" value. if you didn't understand this, maybe you should read that quote again :)

The value of an equity offering for hypothetical company ABC is reflective of current market sentiment of what the value of company ABC is. That price isn't pulled out of thin air though. It's calculated by using formulas and then traded above or below the actual value of the equity while always reverting towards the actual value from the market-sentiment value.

I agree with you in that share prices have underlying variables that are not quantifiable but I don't agree with how you're saying it.

There are also multiple ways to use each valuation metric so there are many possible "real values" of each stock.
Take CAPM, for example. It uses a stocks alpha, beta, the expected market return, and the current market risk-free rate. However, beta can be calculated by hand several different ways, as can expected market return. Also, multiple different risk-free securities can be used as the rate of risk-free investment within the capital asset pricing model equation. You're not wrong but you aren't right either.

>The value of an equity offering for hypothetical company ABC is reflective of current market sentiment of what the value of company ABC is

This is exactly what TA suggests-- everything the fundamentalist tries to understand is already perfectly embedded within the chart. Thus, it is much more useful to study the behavior of the market as opposed to the stocks that underlie it.

>That price isn't pulled out of thin air though. It's calculated by using formulas

Not necessarily. For the third time:

>Graphs reflect not only the differing value opinions of many orthodox security appraisers but also all the hopes and fears and guesses and moods, rational and irrational, of hundreds of potential buyers and sellers, as well as their needs and their resources—in total, factors that defy analysis, and for which no statistics are obtainable, but that nevertheless are synthesized, weighed, and finally expressed in the one precise figure at which a buyer and a seller get together and make a deal

The only chart indicators I use are moving average, rsi, and macd.

They actually work

Good job nitpicking my rebuttal fag.

>rsi
How to analyse it?

When it's oversold, buy, when it's overbought, sell?

Not also buying Blue Chip stocks when a big correction occurs

>wew pleb

H O W B A S E D I S T H I S G U Y

That feel when I did this right after brexit

solid play lad. I got CSCO what is your BlueChip holding

GPS and AAPL

Just look at what range of numbers are near the peak so you know when it is generally overbought and what range of numbers are near the bottom so you know when it is generally oversold.

I only buy a stock when it's in the middle.

Also, not every stock's overbought value is 70. Some can have 50 or 40.

Really just use the RSI as when to buy or sell.

*Really just use the RSI as when to generally look to buy or generally look to sell.

The MACD is what you use next to try to get the best buying/selling price.

Thanks

>"""buying monero"""