Last chances of getting in at 3 figures

Last chances of getting in at 3 figures.

vocaroo.com/i/s0atCrHcVVP7

I don't know what else I can do to save you. Your choice.

Everyone here should own at least 1 btc ,like you say the potential for growth is staggering.

Yes, hold 1 for long term.

Indeed, but a lot of people still don't get it. They are unable to see the potential and look at it with some perspective. Worst cases are the ones still stuck in the denial phase. I guess not everyone can be saved, which is ironically why we'll be rich.

why do you post that graph like it means anything

berkshire hathaway is an umbrella company that owns hundreds of companies. Bitcoin is one company that does one thing. I'm not saying it doesn't have potential to grow but it's nowhere near a holding company. It's much more likely that it will get bought by a holding company than actually becoming one

i'm getting out before the halvening rebuy the dip after

>Bitcoin
>company

Just stop.

it do be a company tho

just like how the shitty alt-coins are companies

you should pick a currency chart to mislead people

that chart scrares me more than the mariana trench

So basically wait till the next dip and buy in hard?

Also can someone explain me what halving means?

Halving means that all the mined coins will be split

so if you had mined 1 coin worth 100$ it would be worth 50$ after the half

it's to slow the mining process down

Thanks for clearing it up for me,
so basically they half it so the price doesnt inflate as much because of the fast growing coins that no one paid for?

Don't listen to that guy he's trolling. The halving means that each mined block will give half the coins. The price is the same as before, it's just that coins become harder to mine.

Dont get fooled halfing means ... miners will get rewarded half than before. Half the supply of new bitcoins. What happenes with price when supply shrinks ?
This is what OP is warning you. Buy while you still can buy at 3 digits for bitcoin.

When you say "last time at 3 figures" how long after the halving is the 4 figure break predicted to happen?

wrong the total supply of bitcoin will grow slower but will not decrease. short term after it will increase even. which means price will drop if there is any technical difficulty or any large exchange gets "hacked" people will again drop it like a hot potato and price falls. 3 digit bitcoin can stop being a thing tomorrow or never. there is no guarantee the market capitalization of bitcoin will grow. only deluded fools think it is.

Not long from now, the halving reward will not be high enough to sustain from the (constant) lost coins that get out of the system forever (accidents like idiots not making backups and getting their hard drives formatted, stolen, broken and so on)

The supply is decreasing as well, so don't forget that.

I would strongly advice to hold at least 21 BTC to sit comfortably inside the 1 million people club (only 1 million people ever can hold 21 BTC each, and realistically it's less than that since there are tons of coins that have been lost forever, again, totally supply decreases).

Beyond 21 BTC you can feel free to fuck around gambling by trying to short the market but you'll get eventually burned.

What are you smoking?

Bitcoin is a computer protocol like HTTP or email, nobody owns it.

thats not even a god damn quote, it's just a statement

can you explain to me exactly why you think it will dip?

this

Stop coping every time BTC jumps and just get yourself 21 fucking coins. You will not regret it.

Why specifically 21 coins? Is there any real difference between 20, 21, or 22 coins or just so you can be in the "1 million people club" and feel smug?

It's club membership. 21 BTC is a right of passage.

21 million total Bitcoins to ever exist.
If you own 21, you are in a member of 1 million people max (less, since again, coins get lost, so supply decreases).

In the long term it's granted to make you rich.

Just hit 700 again lads

If I buy bitcoin will I become an annoying faggot too? Its the only thing stopping me from buying.

If an investor who holds bonds and equities swapped a percentage of their prior holdings into bitcoin, because of bitcoin’s low correlation and superior absolute performance, they could have decreased the volatility of the portfolio while simultaneously increasing absolute returns.

This

buy monero
u
y

m
o
n
e
r
o

What happens to the market when all the coins run out?

Its not wven a company you doofus its a technology thats open source

should update that to start at $10 cause that was me in high school with 1k that i should have spent

>21 btc to ever exist
is that even a good rule? Imagine if we stopped circulating dollars at $1 trillion. Eventually there would be enough billionaires that it would be impossible to do business. This is almost exactly the reason we left the gold standard: liquidity of our currency was so low it was becoming difficult for the average person to do trade

its 21 million, and we can divide 1 btc to anything we need

the entire economy could run on under only 1 btc

bitcoin is a pro-saving currency instead of a pro-mindless-consumerism currency

you value your money way more

kek buying and holding is the only thing that can actually decrease the supply. if you burn your wallet it decreases even more.

>Comparing BTC to Berkshire hathaway

>tfw buy bitcoin in 50 dollar chunks because your income is minimal

Buy trumpcoin.... Joined 21 btc club already and its already still on the launchpad... Feels good man

DO IT FAGGOTS

>still in denial

last chance before ignition to 5k

people already dumbing their ETH

get in nocoiners

get in faggots

You know, I just can't bring myself to care. Bitcoin happened already. It ain't gonna happen again, sure you might make a little here and there, but it's never going to be like it was. All this, all these threads.. are just you all trying to cope with the fact that you missed the big one. You can't let the regret go.

Sad, really.