Morning wageslaves, another day another dollar

Morning wageslaves, another day another dollar.

youtube.com/watch?v=rUC5s5K0Fdc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XK02OGapMco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hmmph. More like another day, another 265 dollars. After taxes.

Yes, yes...

Sounds about right to be honest, 265 nigerian dollars converts to 94 cents.

youtube.com/watch?v=XK02OGapMco

I don't work Saturdays.

I only make a little over minimum wage. I use to be miserable until I ate a high dose of mushrooms in the dark and experienced the universe. don't get too rapped up in what your life could be and miss out on what you have anons

former wage cuck here

i earned a nice £30k from work, now ive retreated back to NEET hood and quit my job

i could go on a while not working, might get a motorcycle and ride about europe. take some cheapo accomodation in east europe for a bit. live on the road

but how do other neets earn money? me living like a hippy wont last forever unless i sort something out

Who in the actual fuck spends their time making a video like that?...

op blown the fuck out so hard

Ruins (from the Latin "Ruina,ae") are the remains of human-made architecture: structures that were once complete, as time went by, have fallen into a state of partial or complete disrepair, due to lack of maintenance or deliberate acts of destruction. Natural disaster, war and depopulation are the most common root causes, with many structures becoming progressively derelict over time due to long-term weathering and scavenging.
There are famous ruins all over the world, from ancient sites in China, the Indus valley and Judea to Zimbabwe in Africa, ancient Greek, Egyptian and Roman sites in the Mediterranean basin, and Incan and Mayan sites in the Americas. Ruins are of great importance to historians, archaeologists and anthropologists, whether they were once individual fortifications, places of worship, houses and utility buildings, or entire villages, towns and cities. Many ruins have become UNESCO World Heritage Sites in recent years, to identify and preserve them as areas of outstanding value to humanity.[1]

I did obviously, wage boy.

> implying you don't just sit home and masterbate to hentai every day while waiting for your obongo bucks to come in the mail so you can afford some hot pockets and chicken tendies for the week
I always laugh when these threads imply that people who don't work are instead actually bettering themselves and not just wallowing in an endless pit of depression and self hatred all day long

Seriously. I'd love to see some actual NEET accomplishments, but they're incapable of escaping their Skinner boxes.

I know it's not too impressive or anything but I was the valedictorian at school.

Now this is what I like to call a ragie wagie.

I wonder what accomplishments you've got wagie, getting employee of the month for sucking Shekelstein's cock?

>all those spelling and grammatical erroes throughout the video

Yeah the creator must be a real bigshot.

Nice b8 m8

Nice accomplishments wagie, just remember another day another dollar.

you would think with all his free time MR neet man would have actually made a video instead of a slide show

I work for a defence firm, my last day of work involved talking to a QT for a few hours and then going inside a tank. Its a hard life eh.

>he works while I play a videogame for 30 minutes and that's my working for today

It was designed like a slideshow on purpose to represent the average wagies day of no separation from work.

I calculated how much I take away a month from my job after bills, living expenses and taxes
should it be like 50%? Is that normal? I feel like I just have a shitload of money after every paycheck

>is this normal?
for smart people it is

Yes prole, good prole

> 8 whole grand in 6 months
I seriously don't get the mentality of you guys. Why is a life of making barely any money and playing videogames something to brag about?

Is this how you cope?

>Work sat sun mornings at a local mom and pops eatery that I've been with since middle school
>90% if the servers are young nubile high-school and college girls
>Owners treat me like senpai
>The current GM was my assistant manager and still treats me like the GM
>The server love me because I take them drinking and clubbing
>The Homies on the grills love me because I hop on during breakfast and lunch rush
>All for min wage and free beer after shift.

Shit I love wageslaving

>everything is in £
lol what an awful country